• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Yeah it's true that it's pretty rough. I do like pregabalin bettter except phenibut has a certain non-drugness to it when dosed exactly right that makes it the most background/functional of its class for me which I love.

I'm obsessed with collecting psychedelics, I just looked in my 3 boxes (blotter jar, closet box, freezer box) and it's getting really stupid.

I thought you liked phenibut?

4 new additions: 4-AcO-DMT (a different batch, can't have too much of that although I have 3 vials now), 5-MeO-MiPT that is crystal rocks, which is really unusual but my friend says it's great (and my other batch is from some Chinese source and I have suspected its purity), and finally I have some 5-MeO-DiPT again, been a long time (it's somewhat purple which is interesting, quite pretty. Smells like I remember though). I also picked up 5x 25e-NBOH blotters, because why not... never tried one of the class and this seems like a solid one to try a couple times and check it off the list.

UwdYoBD.jpg
YOU
HAVE
MOXY

bitch u a lucky ho

4 srs you gonna fuck with 25DEATH compounds bro get serious

get some more of that MOXY and share the LOVE BRO

give that burner shit to a burner bro who doesn't care if they live or die, you have too much to live for MANNN

the NBOHs have not caused any deaths and are widely considered much less sketchy. I just want to try one and I thought ethyl was the best bet as 2C-E itself is incredible.

I'm not sure if that "moxy" really is moxy, as it has almost no discernable taste and is in rock crystal form. Should smell/taste like a tryptamine. Fortunately I have another batch that is definitely good.

I don't do kratom anymore silly.

Can I be the engine that spins the helicopter blades?

I thought you liked phenibut?

4 new additions: 4-AcO-DMT (a different batch, can't have too much of that although I have 3 vials now), 5-MeO-MiPT that is crystal rocks, which is really unusual but my friend says it's great (and my other batch is from some Chinese source and I have suspected its purity), and finally I have some 5-MeO-DiPT again, been a long time (it's somewhat purple which is interesting, quite pretty. Smells like I remember though). I also picked up 5x 25e-NBOH blotters, because why not... never tried one of the class and this seems like a solid one to try a couple times and check it off the list.

UwdYoBD.jpg

Whats 5-meo-mipt supposed to be like? I wasn't a fan of 5-meo-dipt, though i can't say it was horrible either. I would hope 5-meo-mipt would be better.

5-MeO-MiPT is bettter. More psychedelic, less bodyload, more useful. I like 5-MeO-DiPT pretty well though, it's euphoric and if you get past the bodyload (nothing gives me one anymore), it's physically quite pleasurable. Moreso than 5-MeO-MiPT.

I am tempted to look at my stash everyday, but I know it will tempt me to use. Going to deposit my pay check this Thursday instead of adding to the stash. Unless my addy connect has more footballs!

No more coke. Could use more meth and Adderall, always. Weed I'll get more of when it's closer to June.