• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

I have already started.. i still prefer to take it through the nose, despite that. @CFC @Xorkoth

Anyway, here's more crack (1g) inspired by @negrogesic

QQmViOs.jpg

Hey man I see you on the invega sub. I know its not the right place but Did you take invega and healed ? After how long are you able to get high?

I only took invega orally, once, in a psych ward.

I moderate Mental Health, so you'll see me around that area, but for all intents in purposes i have not used invega the way you all have.

I am on an antipsychotic, though, called Vraylar. I can still get high on it.

Reactions: CFC
I have only done methadone once, a long time ago before I ever did anything but 1 or 2 5mg vicodins. But I'll tell you what, I really enjoy buprenorphine. From what I understand, methadone is way more full-on opiate.
It’s strong but the long term side effects are not worth it.

Help Me Please!!!! I have a pic to share but can’t figure out how to upload. (Btw, I’ve uploaded videos and pics b4.....) I’m not comfortable having it on another site. Is there a way around this???? Thank you!!!

Iv coke is legit the worst idea.... speaking from experience.... it's all fun and god complexes until you're screaming at the Turkey about CIA listening devices in your eyelids and your arms look like little Billy after the lawn dart incident....

Help Me Please!!!! I have a pic to share but can’t figure out how to upload. (Btw, I’ve uploaded videos and pics b4.....) I’m not comfortable having it on another site. Is there a way around this???? Thank you!!!

Use imgur (imgur.com). Super easy. Create a free account, upload your pics there, it gives you the BB code that you paste into a post here, voila, your pic shows up.

But yeah sorry attachments have been disabled because in just a few months we gained 25% of the entire server space of the entire rest of the history of Bluelight and all that disk space makes server upgrades and maintenance work much harder.

Should I buy 10 more Adderall 30s or a gram of crack today?
The Adderall definitely. It lasts for many hours whereas the crack high's incredibly short. As great as other stimulants are I'll always chose an amphetamine (Amphetsmine, Methamphetsmine, dexmphetamne etc) over coke/crack because they're much cheaper and last for several hours, not 5-20 minutes.

Sorry if my typimg looks drunk, I think the diazepam is making my brains a little mush.

Use imgur (imgur.com). Super easy. Create a free account, upload your pics there, it gives you the BB code that you paste into a post here, voila, your pic shows up.

But yeah sorry attachments have been disabled because in just a few months we gained 25% of the entire server space of the entire rest of the history of Bluelight and all that disk space makes server upgrades and maintenance work much harder.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't really do any social media / sharing so I'm not that familiar with image hosting services. :\ The technical part is easy enough 😂. As for having to find a hosting site & decide which one to use (the deciding part in particular :\) takes time. I appreciate the help deciding. 😁
I read the post on the main page which makes perfect sense. I was shocked that attachments had been allowed when I returned to the site. I figured storage issues would soon crop up but I digress.

I'll have to make an imgur account. As I have a few pics of some "Purple Punch"that I thought was pretty neat looking. Never had a strain quite like it. Didn't even smell like cannabis in the slightest. I'll try to post it when I get the time to make said account. Thanks again for the info. (y)

I've never had any problems with imgur at all, it's free, unlimited image uploads, and no ads or anything. Rather than make posts with the images, I click the image link in the upper right drop-down menu under your account name, and it shows all the images, then you can drag images over. If I want to use pictures on my phone, I use the phone app and it seems to require you to make a post but you can make the post private and then link the picture.

The Adderall definitely. It lasts for many hours whereas the crack high's incredibly short. As great as other stimulants are I'll always chose an amphetamine (Amphetsmine, Methamphetsmine, dexmphetamne etc) over coke/crack because they're much cheaper and last for several hours, not 5-20 minutes.

Sorry if my typimg looks drunk, I think the diazepam is making my brains a little mush.

You're right. But I did choose the crack, because I only had 200mg and you know how crack goes. I also have 32 Adderall 30s.

Hopefully I don't add a whole lot more to the stash. It's expensive. I could get an ounce of meth cheap online but once the mailman threw my mail on the porch and I live with 10 other guys.

I've never had any problems with imgur at all, it's free, unlimited image uploads, and no ads or anything. Rather than make posts with the images, I click the image link in the upper right drop-down menu under your account name, and it shows all the images, then you can drag images over. If I want to use pictures on my phone, I use the phone app and it seems to require you to make a post but you can make the post private and then link the picture.

imo Imgur is better if you don't use your own account and just do an anonymous upload - just because sometimes you can trace people that way, plus others also often have to click the annoying cookies thing when you upload on your own account.

imo Imgur is better if you don't use your own account and just do an anonymous upload - just because sometimes you can trace people that way, plus others also often have to click the annoying cookies thing when you upload on your own account.

Once again thanks for the info! (y) I access BL via TOR / TAILS & having another account PW to remember would be a hassle. As I tend to make separate accounts that I only access through TOR for anything BL related. I'm probably being overly cautious but I figure it can't hurt besides a little extra time. :\

Being able to upload images without an account sounds VERY handy. I definitely will be checking that out. TBH I'm not that concerned with the cannabis pics. Hell I'd allow cannabis ones in my G photos & such without to much concern but linking any "clear" accounts to BL is a no go for me. :)

Edit: "Upload from Tor denied" Apparently not. 😂 I'm assuming the correct way is to upload anonymously from the clear web? I'll have to do that tomorrow or something as I'm out of time for the moment.

Last edited: