• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Dem 11 flualp ksalols + 8mg bupre cause we just injected 4mg cause FUCK WITHDRAWALS!
qFeCUch.jpg

@BasedGod

Just Google checked them, you Lot in Sweden, Norway & Finland sure have weird subby medicine I know that much. My ex was on those patches but I never knew the name of them etc.

How come you on those? You end up with a heroin or Fent habit & trying to get clean?

nice :trippy:

I may be getting a sampling of some very rare gems in the relatively near future, to add to the stash and also to the trip report literature
Ahhh very cool very cool, anything I may have heard of or are they extra hipster rare?

My little baby stash is growing once more, maybe sometime soon it'll be back to it's former glory

2gs of MDMA, 500mgs of 6apb, <gram of DMT, <15 or so 3mg alp/flualp bars, and my lonely hit of 200microgram Lsd.
Impressive collection.Never had than frozen mushrooms.But they are nice.Many of you are true psychonauts,besides the work and activities they do

Impressive collection.Never had than frozen mushrooms.But they are nice.Many of you are true psychonauts,besides the work and activities they do
Hmmmm, not sure what you mean by frozen mushrooms? DMT is a tryptamine but it is a different substance entirely than psilocybin mushrooms.