• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

My current stash, fell of the railings this weekend a bit and cause some unnecessary mayhem but stocked up on some stuff and this is my current stash

Alzam 1mg x30's ( new bottle plus another bottle waiting)
Pax 10mg x 30's (Diazepam and another box of 30's waiting )
Bromazepam 6mg x 10's ( all they had and still waiting on another 2 strips of 10's )
gabapentin 400mg x 4 (left over stock and they had no new stock, so still waiting on that)
Subutex 2mg x 39 (still have another 4 boxes of 7's waiting for me)
Tramadol 50mg x10's ( just left over stock)

Then there is still at least over a kg's of Weed of various strains too but did'nt take pics there.

Maybe i should consider changing my name to LivingOnXanax?

uxfFSeO.jpg

Nice. Man im jealous, I wish i could 'stash' ketamine.
I literally can't fall asleep around it even if im sleep deprived I will just keep doing it 😏
Yeah. i've only been mad about ketamine for a bit over a month after someone gave me 4 grams for free. It really helped me quit meth but I went from needing 100 mg snorted to needing 300 mg IM to get a really good hole pretty quickly. I've had some fucking unbelievable nights on it with the most incredible visions but I'm about ready for a break. I have about a gram left but I"m trying hard not to order any more. I'm going to try smoking DMT instead and see if that helps.

Yeah. i've only been mad about ketamine for a bit over a month after someone gave me 4 grams for free. It really helped me quit meth but I went from needing 100 mg snorted to needing 300 mg IM to get a really good hole pretty quickly. I've had some fucking unbelievable nights on it with the most incredible visions but I'm about ready for a break. I have about a gram left but I"m trying hard not to order any more. I'm going to try smoking DMT instead and see if that helps.
Tolerance to k sure is a cunt, guess you can see how i eventually ended up being able to do so much lol

Go steady pal. Once that magic disappears its gone for good! Then the side effects pile in

He means the dark net. We don't talk about that here except to mention it exists. We don't talk about how to source drugs.

Nice. Man im jealous, I wish i could 'stash' ketamine.
I literally can't fall asleep around it even if im sleep deprived I will just keep doing it 😏
About 4 years ago when I was doing about 1-2g a day, I'd have a 100-150mg line first thing in the morning, used to get me out of bed, all bright and shiny.

Then go to work :-D

Now, I live somewhere I just can't find any-- probably a good thing, but my brain doesn't think like that. Really miss it.

Two indica carts, a sativa, and a hybrid. Forgot what strains except one of the indica's which is Ice Cream Cake. Happy 4/20!

Then there is roughly 3 points of heroin and the last of my meth which I'm not really sure exactly how much it was. I was super fucked up earlier and ended up loading the rest of the bag into the pipe without even thinking about it, and then proceeded to burn it a little bit like a dumbass. :p
Been a while, but I just got an oz of Ice Cream Cake...and smoked in a pipe, it really tastes like some fresh frosting, at least the first few times before you get used to it.

Best weed for my needs, made me reduce benzos significantly, all of August I was annoyed by the Ghost Train Haze I had, 60-70% sativa is too much. 70-30 indica/sativa is perfect for my needs, haven't gotten weed like this since Pre-98 Bubba Kush and it's a lot prettier. I can finally chill, exercise lightly (mostly cardio) and have more of an appetite as opposed as to when I don't have that strain or something similar at least and not have to use benzos to kick the high down a notch. Easy to dose, the equivalent of about 2 hot knife hits in a bowl is enough to make my whole mornings much more productive and stress free and be able not to mess up my benzo script. It's exactly what I look for with weed, back before it was legalized, we never knew what we had, except when it M39 which not many people are able to grow well, but we would recognize it when it was,most of the time, so many over-sativas highs could've been avoided

So the meth WAS all just straight crystal when I picked it up. But, like a dumbass, I put it into my wallet for transport. Should have just stuck it in my coat pocket. SMH
Smokes good though. Feeling really good right now. Not going to redose because I don't wanna be up all night due to work tomorrow, but after work tomorrow I'll give it another spin.

I HATE
NOT HAVING
ANY DRUGS
SO HERE YOU GO
DESICCANTS AND RIMFIRE ROUNDS IN A DRUG BAG
UGH
Half of what you need to do brown-brown, and smokeless powder acts as a vasodilator, which means it sort of kind of almost is a drug
(sorry, I'm sober this week but want to contribute lol)

Regardless be safe. Both of those things might catch you a lil charge.

But 9mm?

In hindsight that post of mine could be construed as somewhat concerning/unhinged, oops
**And to be clear, never should anyone ever snort or otherwise inject smokeless gunpowder! Or any gunpowder, for that matter. Pretty sure the warlord who popularized "brown-brown" in the media was the same guy who has since died from snorting diamonds.

Not 9mm, though I can see whatcha mean, because of the poor lighting and lack of scale- it's .22LR, 40gr LRN.
Yeah its just that if the law sees that in a bag, they're gonna think whatever they want. But oh. I remember taking out groundhogs with a bolt action 22 when I was a kid. They'll kill a crop quick lol