• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc phenibut for Gabapentin Withdrawal

Day 4 off gabapentin. Still feel a little shitty. Lower phenibut doses show more of how bad it could have been.

I was on the stuff a full year so to not expect a few weeks of uncomfort isn't reasonable. Phenibut always me to work and keep my cool but there's still irritability, skin crawling and slight depressed feeling

Speaking of cannabinoids, I just want to mention that the synthetic weed products are meant to be smoked in increments of little hits like small puffs like you would in a one hitter not in a pipe or bong rips.

The stories you hear in other threads of people being taken by ambulance are because of this and then synthetic weed and cannabinoids are being called dangerous when in fact they are not as dangerous as they are being made out to be

Or made out to be in the news - such as the story as the young man with lung problem who died from smoking it out of a pez dispenser - come one now - are people stupid - I don't even need to explain this and If I do... then I will, but come on now, really?:

http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2011/11/14-year-old_boy_died_from_smoking_plastic_not_fake.php

I am not trying to antagonize the spirit of harm reduction here. I am just trying to promote the spirit of logic and fact.

Maybe we can try and stick to the topic instead of posting about cannabanoids. This isn't a cannabanoid thread

my mind just moves in a lot directions from lack of sleep. and one post isn't straying from the topic too much so relax...

And also it was the same topic being talked about so it is kind of a moot point so shut up .

Last edited:
Haha you must be quite the treat to be around. Now I'm def out of here for good. No P atienece dealing with little kids who either think they are right about everything or can't see when they are hijacking a thread.

my mind just moves in a lot directions from lack of sleep. and one post isn't straying from the topic too much so relax...

And also it was the same topic being talked about so it is kind of a moot point so shut up .

Do you really need to be this abusive?

You've been doing it on multiple threads to multiple posters for days now. If your withdrawls are making it so you can't interact politely with people then perhaps put bluelight down until things are a bit calmer?

Sigh, poor choice of words and too much swearing...

And Help is purposely fucking with me in threads in Cannabis section and sending me harassing PMs and he has threatened to call the cops on me even so don't call me abusive.

Tone gets confused on the internet, especially when someone gets passionate, is all, and just swears a lot

Sigh, poor choice of words and too much swearing...

And Help is purposely fucking with me in threads in Cannabis section and sending me harassing PMs and he has threatened to call the cops on me even so don't call me abusive.

Tone gets confused on the internet, especially when someone gets passionate, is all, and just swears a lot

Obviously I dont know anything about what happens in private and can't comment on that...

Look I know you're having a rough time at the minute and I sympathise.... I genuinely do but just take a breath and relax. Its just the internet. Don't let emotions run away with you and take things to heart so much.

Last edited:
Would you guys please be so kind and get back on topic? :)
And btw, you can put people on ignore, just go to their profile and click 'Add to Ignore List'

Yes we shall. I'm finding phenibut for withdrawal absolutely terrible. Every time I take it my sweating intensifies immensely

Phenibut has been ok for me but def not a cure all. Higher doses did seem to make me more hot. I think phenibut alone can cause temp spikes in blood pressure with the higher the dosing the worst.

Most of my symptoms are gone aside from a little shakiness and irritability but I'm not raging like I was. Today is day 5 off gabapentin. 7 days since rapidly tapering down

I've been heavy dosing magnesium drink and eating fruits which may have sped up healing but no way to know for sure.

I def feel subtle relief from the magnesium a few hours after drinking.

What are u withdrawing from didn't u say u were still taking gabapentin?

temporarilily high dosage phenibut and baclofen.

for some reason whenever I take the GABA B agonists -, the gabapentinoids, I start sweating immensely so they precipitate withdrawals.

I have cannabinoids that eliminate withdrawals and the withdrawals do not recur even r not under cannabinoid effect.

I was also three months into a withdrawal syndrome from AM-2201 in the first place and still had minor hyperhidrosis

http://www.theroadback.org/neurontin-withdrawal.aspx

Day 7 off gabapentin. Most if not all withdrawal is gone. Some skin crawlies and elevated heart only. Mood is going back up. P atienece is increasing. This is not all physical though some of it is dependent on how much negativity you allow into you. Withdrawals increase quite a bit when harboring resentments and I'll feelings. I am now on phenibut buti have no fear of it. I take about 250 mgs 3-5 times a day. Awakebrain tablets. I don't trust the powders these days due to varying side effects with different types.

I really wish I knew what the differences in the phenibut that originally hit the market about 10-12 years ago and the newer stuff. Iwwonder if that was the R phenibut or if it was just better made. There has def been shitty phenibut that makes you extremely tired with no mood boost and very little anxiety relief.

I never got to experiment with.Biotin but the road back website seemed pretty legit and wernt selling the supplements themselves so I don't think it was a scam.