• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc phenibut for Gabapentin Withdrawal

They still require them to contain what say. Look it up. For safety and effectiveness. That is why some dubious things can be sold as supplements ! They still require them to contain what they say! Your post does not prove your point!

Your a special kind of annoying. I'm out of here. Have fun annoying someone else coming off drugs with your fallacious facts

Does all food have what is says? No it doesnt. Whether it's required or not doesn't stop supplement from not having the actual amounts they say they have

That is why I recommended the powder. You can weigh it yourself. I am very sorry for coming off as confrontational; I did not mean to be annoying. I don't know if you read any of my posts where I took the huge amount of phenibut and baclofen saturday night, but I still haven't slept since then, and I am still kind of off. I am not trying to give an excuse, just the reason for being bitchy.

EDIT: Sorry you feel bad for your withdrawals... I hope you feel better.

Then they are all law breakers. I'm not just saying this for fun like its not true. Almost all major vitamins don't contain the quanties they have. Are they breaking the law. Who knows. Who cares. All I know is its true. So why you feel the need to tell me they have what they say they do because it's the law makes no sense. If the law was so absolute then half these companies would be in jail

Unknown additives make there way in too. I was dosing methamphetamine analogue in the form of a "natural" diet pill. Detonate was the name. Gaspari nutrition is still alive and well so I don't think the law means much with supplements.

It didn't say it contained amphetamines on the label. That's why I say it's naive to think they all say what they list because the Fact is they dont. I wish that wasn't true but it simply is

I'm just annoyed beyond what I normally would.be. I have to fight the urge to not be insulting to everyone around me. The slightest annoyance is like a steroid induced rage.pretty much the only main withdrawal. I almost hit my cat this morning :( so if I get mean don't take it personal. My thinking is clear though and I'm not delusional which is a plus.

Why don't you take a few smaller step down doses of phenibut?

The pea/dopamine rebound from high dose phenibut can be intense and feel like withdrawals but a fewsmaller doses tthe next few days would at least help sleep

I am taking 1000mg tid.

I got intense irritability and aptness to anger on a drop of a dime during cannabinoid withdrawals.

I'm still sweating like a waterfall, and my face is pouring sweat so much it is still dripping on the floor even though it is 50 out and the AC is on and the fan is in my face and I have the phenibut, baclofen, temazepam, topiramate, clonidine, metoprolol, gabapentin in me, and right now butalbital, along with other things - but they won't help with the sweating

Nothing is helping sleep

I get cannabinoids tomorrow morning. They will help

^The above dosages are 1000, 20, 30, 200, .2, 50, 900, and 100, respectively. So they are all respectable amounts. Does anybody have any idea why they aren't controlling the sweating?

They are causing the sweating. There's no reason to take baclofe while taking phen. The two together is like a massive phenibut dose. I'd bet anything it's dopamine rebound from too high of dosing

Your poor brain with all those drugs.

First thing u should do is stop phenibut and drop baclofen to 30 mgs 3 times a day.

Once the anxiety from all the gaba b agonist wearing off passes you'll be relatively normal.

This reminds me.of the guy who kept calming he was in withdrawa l wwhile he was high dosing baclofen and was just experiencing side effects but claimed it was withdrawal. The only solution is less gaba b agonists.

I just can't figure out why you'd be using phenibut and baclofen when they are almost identical. Baclofen. Having a little less dopamine action... switching in between the two produces no withdrawal at all.

Can we all at least agree that this phenibut stuff is trash? Seriously I took it five times in a fourteen day period never exceeding two grams, this is day two no phenibut after taking it two days in a row, and I feel like complete shit mentally. Like it seriously fucked up my gaba. Intense tinnitus, waking up with that pure feeling of impending doom, anxiety, headaches, major depression and suicidal ideation etc.

I had been taking kratom daily for two weeks prior to my experiments with phenibut, but highly doubt this is kratom withdrawal. Seriously wtf...I did just come completely clean off of benzos after a two year habit, then relapsed six months later, so I guess it's near impossible to tell what is really going on. but things got exponentially worse after using that nasty phenibut

Last edited:
Not if you take it 750mg or less qid or therapeutically how is man? you were abusing? stop calling it trash because you can't respect it...

Not if you take it 750mg or less qid or therapeutically how is man? you were abusing? stop calling it trash because you can't respect it...

Didn't you say you dosed 3 grams on a whim a few nights ago? Also, what? I used no more then 2 grams five days out of the last two weeks with days in between doses up until the last two days I used. This was following the instructions that came with the phenibut itself.

Last edited:
Yeah phenibut won't cause that much of a problrm with the amount of times you used it. It's from the benzos.

Blue hair girl I assumed you were talking about baclofen when u said a 50 dose and a 100. Either way I'dcut the phenibut and drop to 20 mg 3 times a day.and within a short period you'll feel normalish. I'd get your gaba dose down too. All these things are potentiatijg each other. I can't imagine how your short term memory is and its no wonder you feel off.

You could also drop baclofen and stick to phen 3 times a day. Getting down to 1.5 grams of phen a day is pretty easy. The hardest part is not dosing too high.while the dopamine surge is going. prettt common for people to think they are in withsrawal