• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Petrol - New Experience - Inhalants are dangerous. Do not use this chemical.

Just don't do it again ok :p

And if you really want a proper psycadellic experience do some shrooms or LSD

^ha, easier said than done. Trying to find somebody who has access to, or know of somebod else who supplies this stuff 'round my end is, in two words, fucking hard.

Yeah . But petrol really ?
I'm not ranting at you . And I'm sorry if it comes across as that but petrol really ?!?

I'm sure you had some cough medicene ,or alcohol lying around the house no? Maybe not eh ?

Well at least you must have known sniffing petrol would have serious health implications .

+ being sober won't kill you . It's quite nice .

Any way . You learnt your lesson .
I've had my fair share of abusing things like pipes which I know alotof u guys would rant at me for.

But yeah
sooo high right now on damp

^ha, easier said than done. Trying to find somebody who has access to, or know of somebod else who supplies this stuff 'round my end is, in two words, fucking hard.

You obviously have access to the internet. Thats step 1

Do you have a bank account? You can easily obtain real tryptamines/phenethylamines from the web for reletively low cost.

Or just try dxm. Anything is better than gasoline

I never said I couldn't get hold of other substances, I was just saying LSD/shrooms were almost extinct in my area.

Well get hold of othe safer substances ....

Makes sense ?

I'm done with this thread .

I heard a 15 year old talking about huffing gas and when I asked him why he just didn't take acid instead or shrooms and he said that they cause brain damage. He honestly thought gas was safer than lsd.

speed>gas.
Surely, amphetamine is available in some form in his area..or really any other RX or bud, or any other drug ive done off the top of my head. Shit, whippits son. Whippits are honestly one of THE best, if not THE bEST feelings ive ever felt, that intense sudden WHOOSH of disassociation and feeling amazing.

I heard a 15 year old talking about huffing gas and when I asked him why he just didn't take acid instead or shrooms and he said that they cause brain damage. He honestly thought gas was safer than lsd.

Thats because they specificly demonize lsd in the media and dont really touch on gasoline that much. The urban legends surrounding psychedelics are fucking rediculous and it drives people to huff gasoline for a trip rather than risk brain damage with lsd. 8)

I actually had a coworker who knew that I like to try new chemicals try to convince me that huffing gasoline was fun and worth doing!! Now get this straight I am not a kid and neither was this other guy, and we have well paying jobs. Everybody always was making fun of this guy and how he was a little "off". Now I am convinced that it was the Petrol that made him that way.

Another coworker at a different time related to me a story about a neighbor whose adult son was "addicted" to gasoline and used to take loose change that he would pick up off the ground or beg for and fill a soda bottle with gasoline and huff away. My coworker was relating to me about how this neighbor had set his house on fire while he was asleep!

DON"T DO IT!!! It is worse than almost anything. I fucking hate DXM and I would rather take it everday for a month than huff inhalents. Don't get me wrong I have experimented in the past with duster and ether. I regret every inhalation I ever took (and I have never been by any stretch of the imagination a frequent user of either one).

Yuck!!! Just feels like your brain is gone to mush. Remember there are drugs out there with serious health risks. This does beyond that. We're talking serious damage to the liver, kidneys, heart, and brain.

leave them all alone! NO INHALENTS!

one of my friends died doing that in high school . it was a shock to us all. there were other kids there (not me), and he took a huge huff as a dare. died right away (not sure what exactly killed him, maybe respiratory arrest? ).

dont risk your life

Geez, I think he gets the point, guys. Everyone keeps going, "dude! Do something else! Do other drugs! Get some DXM! You could have done anything else you moron!" I'm sure he was more or less aware that there were alternatives around, and he made a conscious decision to huff gasoline instead. While misguided, the OP doesn't sound like a complete lunatic; he realizes he made a grave error in judgment.

Let's just take his trip report as it is, appreciate that it exists as a warning to others, and not be so judgmental.