• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH - *Summadayze:* REVIEWS @ Supreme Court Gardens....YaY

My turn, I'm feelin quite passionate so here goes;

I'm beginning to think that it is the presence of such an interesting and fun-loving group of peeps that makes going to one of these events so amazingly out off this world!!

Mooshie & WD - Where on this Earth can u find another Mooshie??? U r an exceptional and irreplaceable soul... a friend for life... and WD, u evil Scorpio (nah, j/k, ur cheeky smile makes up for that anywayz), lurved ur work... especially the jaw chattering... hmmmm so jealous!!! Don't get too chummy with the B/L crew over east, cos ur ours!!! I will be grieving the loss for sure :(

BestA & Red Koi - dancin with u guys and gettin sweaty to the tunes of Armin was the highlight of my night... and i mean high=D ... u guys took me on a peaking journey... no where else could have been betta!
Da coolest %) !!!! (P.S BestA, can u delete that yukkie piccie of me all munted & ragged....ewwwww!!! And can I have that spinny piccie of the 3 of us... thanx)

Irish - my fav boy :) ... the life of the party, u the big funnee Irish man that we all just can't get enough of... we lurve u... we lurve u!!! An essential ingredient to the B/L mix!

Roxzee - lil babeee, i think I asked BestA 20 times where u were. Caught up with ya at the end, ur still the coolest chickie on B/L, the youngest and "go hardest"

Astro^boi - in a class of ur own, such wisdom and passion for the music... thanx for the billie lesson... just what I needed to fark me up even more ;)

Killing_Time - ur a mad bastard, watched u cut sick dancin...joy!!!=D & heard about ur luv affair with the beanbag, haha... was that u??

Rubber_Duck - u always a sweetie hunnee... gotta have a boogie with ya next time like we did at MOS!!!

Cheers to all u guys for makin it my best eva event, I will be craving all ur inspiring presences until next time!!! The Perth Hardcore Crew, YEAH!!!!

Oh, and look out for us crew Mooshie & WD cos we comin to Melbourne to parteeeeeewe with yaz =D .......................xxx

Last edited:
what a fukin awesome day.
went sooo fast and i feel like i still need some more to get full satisfaction. even tho the trance tent was a little hot and humid, it had a cozy great atmos bout it. loved the venue, nice and new.
great vibe, great people.
big ups
next time will hav to catch up with ya all, ya seem mad kents.

astro, i dont no if u rememeber or even it was you, but did u give me a light while we were lining up for the toilets.
not sure wether it was u or not.

Here's some piccies to remind us just how great a time we all had;

Attachments

• 1105247489-0.jpg
    1105247489-0.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
well some how i managed to fuck up and lost all of my post, so now i gotta try remember wtf i wrote...

ok, here we go, well where do i start, what an awsome event! the weather was great, the vibe was awsome and shouts out too all the BL crew that made it just that much better!

ok where do i start!

astro^boi my man!! u rock, found MIA yet? and no i cant have a cone hehehe =D

*IRISH* u funny fucker man!

Rubber_duck, Ja baie goed my vriend. haha im not even sure if that correct? hehe been so long since anyone has spoken to me in afrikaans :) make sure u get in contact with me b4 ur in melb so we can catch up!

Red Koi, was a pleasure catching up with u again, its certainly been awhile!

BestA, ah dude it just wouldnt be a rave without u all over the shop haha, hope nothing was misplaced =D

rushraver & PLUR SENSUAL, u guys rock, best hosts ever :) PLUR leave us scorpios alone, u know we rock, just ask rushraver, sure he will agree ;) =D

Killing_Time, good to finally meet u, ur a really friendly dude, i certainly felt the love whenever u were around haha :)

Shnouzerpuff, only met u at the very end of the night. but good to be able to put a face to the name, by the sounds of things i missed out on some rambles =D :)

thanks to the perth BL crew for making my last rave in WA (for a long time atleast), such and awsome day/night/day =D hehe going to miss u all! if any of yas find urself in melb, make sure to drop us a line!

41863sdayze_009-med.jpg

here one pic, just waiting for the others to be approved.. dunno whats the hold up..

Hehe i dun lose that much stuff do i???

Well i dont know were you guys have found the energy and i would like to thank you becouse you have said every thing that i would have said all that is left to be said is that i luv you all and summa dazy or any rave would never be a rave with out all of you!!!!!

Thanks a Bunch =D

BestA:p

roll with it said:

astro, i dont no if u rememeber or even it was you, but did u give me a light while we were lining up for the toilets.
not sure wether it was u or not.

Hmmm...possibly...was i wearing a black shirt with High Roller on it??

Bugger how fukt was it waiting for the toilets...Guys and Gals took foreverrrrrr!!

And then there was... a number???

My Brain is STILL hurting from what was the start to my 2005 events calender.
I would first of all like to thank every Bluelighter who attended this fantasmic festivale and made it the night it was, your contribution helps towards the continued development of Killing_time's alzeimer-like symptoms.
=D
For those who didn't attend HAHAHAHA you silly fools.
From what I can recall De La Soul and AvB are tied as the two acts of the day/night, seperate genres joined by their abilities to get the crowd goin' and keep them there 'til they can stand no longer.
My shoulders are still aching from Posdnuos' raise your hands shenanigans (of which I was compelled to follow in my most deluded and analgesic[ised?] state).
From then on it was simply a hop, skip and time warp until Lisa Lashes (who I must say played an amazing set despite my skepticism) handed over the decks to our guiding star Armin van Buuren.
His three hour journey (of which I only saw about half in total) blew me away despite heat, exhaustion and infamous set-end cut-off that Perth is becoming more and more reknowned for.
Though my mind aches just thinking of those I met (in the best of ways ;)) I shall try to construct a sentence or two to thank you.
Mooshie and WD - It was great to finally meet you guys.
After seein' you post for this long it's great to put name to face.
It's unfortunate you're leaving the Perth BL crew but remember, you will ALWAYS be part of the WA scene and never that of the others.
=D
BadBiki - Dude, we only spoke for a bit but the impression I got is that you continue to uphold the welcoming, down-to-earth personality of those that are part of the Perth BL scene.
Red Koi - This man can be seen as an inspiration to us all, I truely hope that one day I will be as centred and sentimental as this fellow, one of a kind.
Shnouzer - If Koi is the soul then Shnouzer is the mind.
Always ready to express the most humourous and witty of remarks at the best of times this hyper-intelligent being has blessed me with his company once again for which I am truely thankful.
He also chilled at one of my mates houses with 15 others he had never met before for god knows how long and managed to woo them all with his shining glory, a mountainous hurdle in itself after a hard day/night.
You should know you will always be welcome... FOETAL
=D
Irish - Chiggity-Chiggity-Chiggity-Chiggity-BAAAAH!!!!
Always a pleasure to spend time with the most amusing of fellows.
He somehow managed to drag me into a DnB set during AvB for which I thank him dearly... bouncing about can be fun.
:)
Dude, your car is awesome, I insist you take me for a cruise sometime.
And Shnouzer's beanbag is in the boot, we shall have to organise an exchange at an undisclosed location.... did you bring the suitcase??
PLUR and Rush - You guys know your presence is always appreciated and a fun time had whilst in your company.
You add compassion [and maybe a little bit of sensibility] to the Bluelight mix.
Rubber Duck - Dude, much respect.
You always welcome me and if I was your brother and for that I am thankful.
Cheers for an awesome night!!!
Catch up down Scarbs way sometime soon!
Astro - Bro, I need say nothin'.
Rox - Again, I need say nothin'.. 'cept MWA (and I hope you're not still pingin', it's Wednesday damn it!!! :\).
BestA - Read above. (It was great spendin' your 1st year anniversary with ya... How good was AvB!!!)
Anyone I forgot - Sorry, still feelin' a little pill-scat-wasted and as such brain is randomly imprinting images of sheep onto my cornea (sp.) whenever I close my eyes.
=D
Finally, some photos from the Vodafone site (so you don't have to go lookin'):
BestA Girl? Irish and BestA Koi (the man) =D BestA and girl I don't know
Hope everyone had a wonderful time.
Until next we meet...
PEACE

Aaah I love reading over this thread!!

Some damn fine pictures here, so many beautiful and disturbing memories...

I only just remembered the icepoles you got KT... I dont think I have been on the receiveing end of a kinder gesture.... except for what happened after that photo but lets not talk about that now, thats what pm's are for :)

I've got some mad photo's especially during armin which I will endeavour to post tonight.

Ah yes your all wonderful!!

bluelightgroup3su.jpg

koiplurbesta9wh.jpg

A huge thank you to PLUR, BestA and ARMIN VAN BURREN. you all rocked my world!!

ktastroirish4dw.jpg

ktkoiastro2qg.jpg

roxzybesta9ue.jpg

wdmooshrush2bs.jpg

There we go Summerdayze in a nut shell. you guys all make me feel so PLURish, kinda like those little monsters on TV, gotta love em all!! 8)

*photo removed as per request. please seek users permission before posting. ta*

Last edited by a moderator: