• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH - *Summadayze:* REVIEWS @ Supreme Court Gardens....YaY

This is gonna be such an awesome event,it will be my last for a while (couple of mths break), it's gonna be great to chat to all the B/lighters that i have met over the last year or so!!
=D

Anyways don't know if we have planed a meet or not but as i already know most/all of you i will see you in there!! Party on guys and girls.......%)

Hope theres no drug testing! My mums got a machine that makes bags air tight!! Might have to pack it in the car ;)

Woohoo Cant wait for this one guys.... getting excited and I managed to get the day off work on Monday!!!!!!!! YAY

=D

i'll be there too, along with manchild and a few mates from work

hoping to have a good trip on the day...

i haven't been on here for a while coz my broadband is fucked, i'm using dialup and its fucked too

broadband fucked = fucked
dialup fucked = fucking slow but it works

i have no money but will get paid before sunday so i'll be going hard (again)

astro^boi said:
The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia 2004 (Ferry Corsten Remix)
Remy Vs Roland Klinkenberg - Till Ya Drop
YAY!
Getting amped.
Erik i'm seein' what I can do for tickets, I put in an order for 10 yesterday but they're for all the boys and stuff so i'm going to see if I can get more.
Shall try.
=D
PEACE

haha astro^boi =D

oh yeh cant wait for this one, AVB is gunna be awsome :)

to everyone i met @ sunshineppl get ur asses to this one!! gunna be my last rave in wa for a long while :(

So who is up for keeping the party goin after Summadayze??? For all those peeps who haven't heard the Rise will be open with Tsunami Dance Aid..... DJ's Adam Kelly, Darren Briais, Gully, Kenny L, Matt Burn and Simon Barwood..... donations are given on entry and Rise will be matching dollar for dollar.

So for all of us that don't have to work on Monday we can all party hard til the weeee hours of the morning ;)

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt!!!! %)

ill be up for partyin as per usual =D

dunno bout rise, im abit rise jaded lol :p :)

but if thats where the party is going to be, count me in :)

^ There's not too many otha places nearby that are open WD, and anyways it would b for a good cause :) ... if u guys are feelin tooo jaded at the Rise we can always venture woop woop way ... I'm open to otha suggestions..., just as long as i'm with all u kewl BL's... EH!!=D

Gee's it's only Wednesday :(

So ready for this one as i was injured at Sci Fi and could'nt do much but talk! Having said that, it's prob all i'll do this time too! LOL

Counting down....

hehe yeh only wed and im bored :p :(

hehe PLUR ill just follow the crowd, im sure by that stage of night/morning i wont care where i am ;)

blah

not really interested in this one
only de la soul and krust and die ring a bell for me

who the fuck is armin van buuren?

some house god?

yep they are draggin along :(

but thank f*ck im on holidays still, might go jump in the pool =D

BOWS IN AWE OF THE ALMIGHT ARMIN!!!
=D
YAY, found out my Summadayze ticket will be arriving in my lap via Happy Industry-Person tomorrow.
;)
Can't wait to get this little baby in my hands, it makes the experience appear more real once the ticket is in hand.
I'm hopin' it's another night to remember [and hope I actually remember something].
Until then Party People...
PEACE

yay! not long now!

i not goin to rise aftah tho i goin to heat to hear ziad play!

he's wikkid!