Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH - *Summadayze:* REVIEWS @ Supreme Court Gardens....YaY

^^^^^^^^^^

LOL

Its like asking, who the fuck is the pope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn! If u dont know who armin is , u shouldnt be going!!! :p

*bows down to armin the god*

Pfffft Armin Van Buuren

De La Soul and 2 Many Dj's is where it will be at...

:p

Unfortunately, due to cash situations and my desire to come to this event, I have to work at it.

Making me not a punter there for the tunes, but foremost an employee there for a paycheque.

Which kinda sucks but hey - if it means to difference between going to this event or not - lock me in.

So yeah people's, my shaky work ethic will once again be put to the test. I am sure you will see me there, come say G'day.

Since I am in charge I will probably be chilling out in the promotional tent most of the day - or "working" close to the stage for 2 Many DJ's and De La Soul ;)

No parrot this time either unfortunately...

I have no idea how my name got on the attending list, all i did was take a stab at alexkid hehe.

I would love so very very much to go to this but my money situation is not favourable, if only i bought a double pak (*CURSES*).

If by any fluke i manage to get a ticket i will be there with bells on.

Arrmin :( I will miss you :(

Shnouzerpuff are you gona be handing out the mobile phone vodaphone strap things that have summa dazy on them????? couse if you are me and roxxy are gona be attacking you as soon as we get there =D

Every Time i think of Armin Van Buuren, before he hes gonna start his set.....i have the sound of the Mc from his live Ibiza set. " Quies Mienta, pous maes Presintia ARMIN VAN BUUREN!!!!!"

Yer well its friday and can u belive it im taking an easy friday and saturday to be well conditioned and preloaded for dis event, after dis i need da break. Well thats if prodigy go to two tribes....of course

haha yeh im doing the same, being a looser sitting at home :p kinda depressing, but when i think of sunday... :) :) :) :) :) :)

bring on Armin!! :)

Now that the countdown is on, where do u wanna meet & what time???

For those who r gonna get there early we will b sittin underneath some trees, opp Summadayze on Barrack St (this is the opposite end to the gate entrance)...... at about 11:30am....

what say u???

And WD, don't forget to bring those dodgy grandaddy sunnies!!! %)

I'm amped toooooooooooooo, YIPPSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

its almost 3am and im too lazy to read back through all the posts, but are we having a meet up for this one?

if so, someone fill me in with the details :)

YOOOOOOOOOOO

Well that was an awesome day wasnt it..... :p

Whilst in my hyper stage, sitting here at Rushravers puter being a mega nerdish lemme try remember all you fuckers again....
*deep breath*

Theres always my favourite.... Little astro :) I still think ur smelly but other than that you rock ;)
Then theres Irish... irish irish irish... just kicked me outta the room cause hes trying to sleep!!??? WHAT THE!!!!! its 2am.. ur so not hardkore enuff for me, i dont wanna be ur friend no more.. :/
Plur baby, ur beautiful and ur home matches... damn woman u got way too much time on ur hands cause this place is furking clean always!! and here I am to mess it up again.
Rushraver... All I can say is... SWALLOW THOSE HORSE TABLETS, pls dont choke!!!!
Besta babyyyyyyyyyyyy, man u always running around somewhere, U cant stay in one place for long enuff!!!! Luckily all ur tools of the trade were sufficiently attached!
Killing Time! Aww all i can remember is that big kiss you gave me on the forehead!! *tingles* That was the sweetest little thing in the world *beams*
Rubber_Duck.. No dates tonight, so I wasnt disappointed... :p You rock lots and u so dont have an accent, ur lying arnt ya!! UR AUSSIE! Oh and Colin is a hell champ!
Red Koi, your words seem to hold so much wiseness!!! Your definately an old soul my friend... yay for the Incubus FREAK!
*thinks more* ekk im definate im missing someone....
BadBiki !! You know what it took me till about 30mins ago to realise who the fuck u were!!!!! LOL ITs all coming back to me now, dont i feel hell blonde ;)
Sorry to all those I may have missed Love you all, the bluelight crew rock but thats only cause im apart of the gang and we all know how much i rock!!!! DONT WE EVERYONE??? yayayayayayayayayaya

Okies keep it cool peeps Thanks for making it an awesome day fulla nice warm hugs and kisses and teady bear smiles and mushmellow sets and .... oh here i go again dribbling on!!!

MWAHS! xoxo

Oh man how rude am i.... Then theres Witch Doctor... my beautiful hunk of boy, I love you lots baby, ur ma partner in crime and I so couldnt have a beautiful day without ur arms wrapped around me *kiss* You made the day so much brighter!!! and the highs so much HIGHER ;)

Last edited:
Gees there's no way i am going to compete with that rambling so just want to say thanks to everyone!! You all rock and i always look forward to meeting you all. Had an awesome time there, the venue was better than i thought it would be and the city made a great backdrop at night. Armin and others were great although i spent most of my time trying to find ppl to chat with and the night just went so fast!!
See you all again really soon i hope....take care ppl's. =D

Im still all warm and fuzzy thinking about this one...

The Perth blulight crew are truly an amazing bunch, the calibre of those who attended was truly exceptional, as I get to know you all a bit better the more and more impressed i am!!

The highlights of my night include dancing my arse off with plur sensual, the most awesome elbowy hugs around!!

BestA, man I dont think I've ever seen anybody go so hard you were drenched!! Sharing armins music with you guys was fucking awesome!! Your skill with a pair of gow sticks is unparalled too I might add, you had me entranced heheheh 8o

Aaah Mooshie and WD you guys are a friendly bunch, always a huge welcome. Im gonna miss youn guys when you leave for the east coast, your the first bluelighters I met!!

Roxzy, as dazzling as ever!! I still cant believe your only 16!! Jeez you go hard!!

Master Time gentlemen of your quality are few and far between, you never fail to impress. Needless to say we shall have to have a mutual appreciation session as soon as possible ;)

Schnouzer a remarkable and fascinating person, your wit seems to know no bounds. I swear a career in broadway would suit you my friend!! I must say though when I first got a hold of that tooheys bottle I thought that perhaps my brain HAD been damaged more permanently than previously suspected... Freaky and foul tasting!
On the days when the wind blows gently from the east you can hear them whispering on the breeze.. finding neverland... finding neverland...

Rubber duck as always a pleasure boogying with you once you found your legs!!

Astro-boi, dude it seems I never see you for long but I managed to bump into you fairly frequently, short and sweet!! couldnt believe you knew a few of my mates!! small world, small world!!

Irish damn your a funny bastard and definetly AN IDEAS MAN!!
take your talents and use them to take over the world!!

good finally meeting bad biki for the first time too

ummm I think thats everyone, bumped into a few others throughout the night, good seeing guys like Yessim out there again.

Armin blew my little mind out of orbit... I kept closing my eyes and just soaring.... kept opening my eyes and thinking, "Oh thats right im in a tent listening to music surrounded by a mass of people..." absolutely amazing!!

I cant wait for the next one to see all you guys again... SciFi started it all and Summerdayze just cemented it for me... your all good people.

oh btw my apologies for my PLURish SMS to those of you who's numbers im in possesion of... I cant help myself after these things!

Once again work called in the morning so I was unable to attend the after party festivites... next time for sure!! (somebody hold me to that)

I got some great photo's of you all but no way to upload them now.. any suggestions??

THE summerdays

Crazy Scattered monday......i was so scattered that my boss asked me what was my excuse for not coming into work, "ummm i thought it was sunday". True Storey

Wow summerdayz.....beyond my expectations.....
Obviously Arimin van Buuren lived up to his him name, about time a DJ at his calibre didnt try any fancy laptop experimental tunes, He played and mixed the music that hes well known for, great to hear some of his old stuff as well. i just wished maybe he could have brocken his own record at summerdayz just to make sure ( just over 9 hours) eheh :)
Oh and Lisa Lashes, WoW she sure knows how to make a crowd go insane.

I couldnt think of a better day, great weather, brillient tunes, beautiful girls and of course the wonderful bluelight crew.

RushRaver - Cool, calm collective , good to see again buddy
PLUR - always a Pleasure

Irish - you funny bugger AND NO im not GAY, heheh, it was soo funny when u asked me that. but i get it all the time because my best friend is gay, and every thinks that im with him or something!!

Red Koi - hehe i think it was you who sent me those messages, like three of them, 'small fragments of my mind that are capable of rational thought" If Not ehehe then i think i have done it again, no more randoms!!!
Na you are a top bloke hey, have alot of respect for ya.

Besta - good to see ya, wish i spent more time wif ya.

Killing time - heheh i have some crazy footage of you dancing and saying some weird stuff on da dance floor. You are wicked dancer bro. would love to catch up with ya in scarbourgh sometime.

Mooshie and Witch Docter - Ek kan Praat Afrikaans baie goed, it amazing that when your off your dial you can start speaking forgotten lanuages, a pity its the last big event with ya guys, must keep in touch, il be in melb in march.

Astro boi - kept me on my toes, yous think to find dis raver in Dnb room, but no were to be seen, great to have dance with ya in da trance room buddy.

Schnouzer- wow, the little conversation we had, you blew me away with ya wisdom, i think Red koi took the words straight out of my mouth. You defiantly will go along way in journalism!

Oh and the after party at rise, woo hoo they raised just under $10 000.

To the next event....

Its time for a lengthy break from all the Lights, Glamour Heat, Masses, Ravers, Drugs, Electronic Music...and Bluelighters! =D
FUK NO!! seriously, I cant get enough of all you guys !! Best bunch of people ive ever met! From all walks of life...we all seem to share something in common...the Perth BL crew sure know how to PARTY!! absolutely rockin ppl! Another gr8 day in the sun and first time partying in the heart of the city...was a truely magical day....

Was impressed by the venue overall...hope to see more events held at Supreme court gardens in the future...Only hiccup was the FutureDayze arena which was extremely hot and humid all thru the day...reminded me of the dnb tent at Sunshine People...in fact was it the same bloody tent ?? I was looking forward to listening to a hefty chunk of Armin's set but was discouraged by the heat factor. Anyways i had a great time walking around chattin and having a dance with the perth BL'ers...

De La De La De La!! De La Soul!! These guys far exceeded my expectations...these guys truely are Hip Hop at its finest! great to see live! really know how to work the crowd...following De La Soul...caught 2 Many Dj's from afar...played a nice mixture of tunes not normally heard mixed together

Bass N Breakzdayze tent showcased a variety of music which was interesting....notably some west coast rap from the man himself 2pac! California Love took me by surprise, couldnt stop bopping to this...classic track!
Was waiting for dnb to come on and i thank *IRISH* for reminding me that there was a bit of dnb at Summadayze....Krust & Die played alot of anthem dnb tracks...surely needed some dnb in mah system for the day...thanks once again to *IRISH* ;) U rock dude...gotta get u out to more dnb events in the future.

Last but not least...the FutureDayze tent...Christopher Lawrence played some soothing trance...very enjoyable to say the least...top DJ!
Although im not really fond of the hard house sound...Lisa Lashes sure knows how to work a crowd...its always pleasing to see a nice chick on stage mixing it up..was well wiked!
As the clock ticked closer to 7pm it was time for one of my all time fav Dj's to take the stage for an unforgetable 3 hour journey....Armin Van Buuren!! what a crowd pleaser...and an all round gentleman...tracks of the night would have to be The Thrillseekers- Synasthesia (Ferry Corsten remix) followed by Katana- Fancy Fair 2004 and Lost Parisians - Jump the Next train (Kyau vs Albert Remix)
Unfortunately Armin couldnt give us more at the end...would of been great to finish with an Encore...the crowd just wanted more!! shitty arse restrictions as expected by Perth...and i thought we lived in a less regulated city...compared to Singapore...which got a whole 45 mins + extra of Armin after he was suppose to finish promptly at 3. Thats 45 Mins extra!! killer encore! 3 x Enco0re if im not mistaken. end rant

Now where shall i begin...theres so many of you guys out there to mention...
Ill start with Mooshie and Witch Doctor as these 2 "traitors" will be leaving Perth shortly :p wat a cute couple! hehehe you guys better not forget about us when u leave for the east coast! Only known u 2 for a short time...but nonetheless im glad to have made new friends...farewell for now !! hope to see you guys ASAP....for some more drug-fuelled adventures! WD hows the jaw man?? magnesium that shit straight away! ice ice baby!! u dam fiend...and where is M.I.A?? 8o
Moosh please take care of WD for me...u cradle snatcher U! *ill have him to myself one day* muahuhauhaua! love ya guys!

Another adorable couple...PLUR SENSUAL and rushraver! gotta thank you guys for the hospitaility..its always a pleasrure partying with u 2!!
rushraver, well wat can i say about this friendly giant...with such a big heart! ;) always up for a good time and dance!!

PLUR SENSUAL...<<---- This girl knows how to partaaYY!! =D
The fruit platter was sooooOO NIceeE! yumm!

Killing_time my buddy ole' pal...Justin-Leigh-Mo STYLEZ!! ;PPpp
This guy is the shiznit!! Ive never hugged anyone as much as U dude!! haha...much ReZpect bro! luvd every moment of De la SouL mate! and then onto Armin..Did u keep that rubber thingy? twas a stimulating device!! haha Nice one bruv!

I said Nice one bruvva..nice one! *IRISH* i finally got to know this fine man at Summadayze...got 2 words....TOP BLOKE! gotta catch up with h@ndo for some dnb action! thursday nights at the rosemunt...drinks drinks drinks. drums drum drums...bass bass bass ;)

BestA the man on a mission...hope u didnt loose anything this time... hehehe i know i sure did...remember how i found my peach smint right back where u guys were sitting...totally back tracked...spun me out my friend!

Rubber_Duck a great man..if not THE man !! this guy is a fukn awesome dancer! rock on dude!

Red Koi lost u after SD...sucks u had to go to work the next day...next time definitely gotta catch up after a big event! and yes i will hold u to that...hope u had an enjoyable night mate...coz theres plenty more to come! catcha soon buddy :)

Shnouzerpuff, a man with such kind intellect..wise words, and charisma unlike any. charming young lad indeed %)

yes'm...a short but sweet appearance...SD was nothing compared to armins 6 hour extravanganza last year...wat a set!! the 3 hrs we got was well worth it in the end...
Wat happened to BokBok? still in indo?

badbiki...wat a spin out...can finally put a nick to face...thought i seen u somewhere before..hehe..rave on my friend!

hope i havent missed anyone out apart from the other fellow BL'ers who couldnt attend this event...will have to catch up with u guys in the near future...maniia u so missed out on ARMIN...hope ur having a good time in EUROLAND tho!!

TWO TRIBES --> March 6th..hope to see the lot u guys there!! this will be the final event for the Summer...altho Sunshine People on Easter Long Weekend is still looking tempting...
BestA hopefulli ur rumour about Tiesto coming to this will be fulfilled.. ;)

Last edited:
Great day and good to see you all again for sure.

Though I am far too lazy to write up on everyone I met, generally the Perth BL Team seem to be a very cool and easy going lot.

Props to anyone who could stand listening to me and my crazy theories and ideas at the after's shindig. Having people nod and smile while you talk about putting a banjo through a heavy metal distortion pedal is certainly appreciated :)

You all made it an awesome day.

A quick ask also, if any group photos are going up that I am in, which display a certain corporate logo on the shirt I was wearing...

Can I ask that the logo be blurred out?

I will be eternally grateful and will pay dearly for such services in lanyards.

:D