Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - Jan/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BigTrancer:
^ Can you please supply some more details about the Nike's so that you might get some useful information?
BigTrancer :)

would love to give more info on them, if i could i spose i wouldn't be posting in here asking about them though.
basically im getting one tonight but havn't heard a thing about them. just know they are called purple nikes and my location is perth. i will be getting it shortly and testing it anyway both chemically and hopefully as a result of that...physically.

Cheers Gobsmacked: Let us know what the tester says when you find out?
Thanks and good luck, BT

Originally posted by justacelebrity:
I am wanting info on White pills with a Club stamp on them, the club stands off the pill, no score on back. I have been away from the scene for almost two years and the last good pills I had were green mtv's. All the "ecstasy" I used to get had a strong scent, there pills dont' have any. Any knowledge on them much appriciated. Came back and edited to add saw these around 10 Feb 2003.
Please see attached pillreport.
BigTrancer :)
-------------
From www.pillreports.com - Aus/NZ Reports - ID#31885
Pill Report: club/clover... Date Submitted 14-Feb-2003
Submitted By headspin
Name: club/clover
Area: perth
Color: white
Logo: club
Shape: dome
Rating: 0
Comments: Had four mates who popped them,. no one seemed to get any buzz at all. Looked the part but give no effects. Very pissed off. Either these are unbelievably weak or someone is making some good pocket change after finding a logo press. This is a definate reason to buy an EZ Tester.
EZ Test Result:
Pill Consumed: Yes the pill was eaten
Suspected Contents: Unknown
Comments
posted 14-Feb-2003 by 92331069 on 14-Feb-2003
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some friends got these cheap in bulk for new years, they looked good, they didnt test them, turned out all duds, noone felt anything, even after 3

BT at the time of posting there was only one report, suspect the dealer/manufacturer put it up, rating this e 7/10, in sydney. Those perth ones are new as you can see by the date. I know about 20 people who had these now, out of that 20 maybe 2 worked. The people looked fucked up though, not at all loved up or in any ecstasy like state. Stay away. Too much of this bullshit is why I left the scene in the first place. It's sad to see the e (I won't even dare say MDMA) industry capitolised on to this extent.

For Feb and Jan
Fark'n fantastic:
*Zoro's (half lasted 4 hrs, a whole one wacked me out big time MDMA, no come down)
*White Cherries (lasted 4hrs, bit of a comedown and a mix of MDMA and MDA I think)
*Green Gatecrashers (lovley mdma high, rated just under the zoro's)
Nasty
*Green Rolex's (2hrs, MDA. nasty comedown)
*White Rolex's (so mellow i could barley feel it. dud)
any reports on Nikies going around atm?

a friend of mine had a purple nike, she doenst use consume very often, she also had a few cones, and she said she was fuct up big time.
anyone consumed or have ne info on pink moterollers?

I tried a half of a purple Nike.
Seemed very average to me and didnt really justify money spent.
You could do worse but I would probably avoid.

Greetings again fellow BLs, its been a long lay off (from the internet only that is, the wide world out there has many interesting temptations ;)
Even though its old news, i can confirm the fluro green, unspeckled, domed bottom, gatecrashers to be the "good" ones and arguably the best of the GCs.
Friends had the pink/purple Motorolas. Only had half each and spoke of significant, albeit rather "fucked-up" effects. Poor description i know, but i was not there myself.
They are seasoned campaigners so considering half did anything at all, the motorolas look certainly to be the goods for strength.
Whether they are MDMA and of high quality remains to be seen.

in accordance to the post with the motorolas in america, no the perth ones dont look like that the ones i have are light mauve with a very clean pressed motorola logo on them, also they were about 8mm tall, and not very large in circumference (about 3mm smaller than a Cambridge cigerette butt) havent tested them, but i will be soonish. just wanting any reports from the perth batches, apparently there are two batches of these floating around one being exceedingly good batch and one rather dodge batch from what i know.. but i cant confirm until ive tried them.
On that note, a few friends had half ea. and both said they were a definate mdma bomb and they are regular droppers, also said was awake for a long time also had a longish peak (roughly 3 hrs from memory) has anyone got any other opinions on this pill?
[ 18 February 2003: Message edited by: Sabian ]
[ 18 February 2003: Message edited by: Sabian ]

Originally posted by Sabian:
also they were about 8mm tall, and not very large in circumference (about 3mm smaller than a Cambridge cigerette butt)
I think you might mean that they were 8mm in diameter and 3mm thick... unless these are a very very strange press. :) perhaps you can scan it on your computer and post a pic?
Buy a EZ test, you will get a general idea on what the pill is from one of them and for the $50 u pay for a extreme tester its well worth it.

nah the ones i have are tall but little in diametre or roundness lol and have the mobile motorola logo on them and its not crumbly

circle1.jpg

hahaha sorry dude its been a while since school lol, but the actual sise of the pill itself, is small in circumference.. its like less than a dexanphetimine tablet but its tall tall in height small in circumference is what im trying to say.. lol

^^^^^
you mean like a tic tac?
I have heard from a friend a report on Motorolas.
Flat, score on one side, a funky M on other. very light purple, almost beige it was so dull. average pill dimensions (8mm diam x 3mm deep)
It hit him in 15min and he said there was no come up, just a peak straight away lasting for a while. Thumbs up from him. He reckons Very strong MDMA.

White mercedes are around at the moment
there appear to be 2 different presses but they test just the same.
White merc with outpress of mercedes(even a peace sign), mostly white pill 6mm x 2mm size. score on one side and tested as such:
marquis : dark purple instantly
simmons : dark blue instantly
robadope : no reaction
mercout.JPG

White merc with indented press of merc very white pill 6mm x 2mm size. Score on one side with bevelled edge tested as such
marquis : dark purple instantly
simmons : Dark blue
robadope : no reaction
whitemercin.JPG

White, or grey crown. Indented press 5 points. speckled white and grey. bevelled edge. score on other side. flat on both sides.
tested
marquis : Dark purple over 5 seconds
simmons: dark blue within 1 second
robadope: no change
rolexgrey.JPG

[added pictures - DiSturBeD]
http://www.geocities.com/exhaulted/index.html <-- to have a look at the mercs in comparison
[ 20 February 2003: Message edited by: DiSturBeD_1 ]

Originally posted by Sabian:
Hey im wondering if anyone has any information on the following pills floating around perth, Orange mx's, motorolas, white nipples/targets..

I can say that the orange mx's are quite nice. had 1 the on weekend.. came on within 20.. bigtime eye/leg wobbles, lovey pill.. quite strong.

[Edit: Off-topic content removed. Social is here. BigTrancer]
[ 21 February 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

The outpressed and indented mercs above are actually slightly domed. they have a score on the domed side. there is also a outpressed merc with a flat side and score. all test the same however.

Status
Not open for further replies.