Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - Jan/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a white mitsi at a certain concert sunday night which i have to say fucking rocked..
anyway awesome best ive had in awhile. Cant remember much but i was up a few nights so not sure if its the pills or other substances consumed.
They test black. Vision Distorted, eye wobbles, jaw clenching. Pills have a mitsubishi logo on one side and a cross on the other.
Would rate a strong 8. For me they took ages to hit but for every1 else was different. I found they also lasted quite a long time. Some1 remarked to me they reminded me of the White Stars that were around ages ago.

Envelopes in town at the moment, saw some at a mates place. Nice press similar to the green fishies '01 only white with grey specs... anyone tested this puppies yet??? Solid scores over east..

Not sure if they are the same thing, but if the envelopes dont have a line on the top straight part, i have heard them being called a few other things if you look at them on the side, etnies, and pacman. I had one a few weeks ago, and my friends had them the w/e just gone, didnt test but everyone agreed they were strong.

If the envelope doesn't have a line across the top, it could be a Marlboro logo... turn it around 180 degrees:
0326.jpg

BigTrancer :)
[ 26 February 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Just posted some new pills I found on http://www.pillreports.com with pics. None have been consumed yet but all have tested up good with EZTEST going to black and EXTREME going navy blue. All pills were described as being excellent but who knows. I'm just hoping the Budha's are the same batch that are floating around over east! :)
Mercedes - Pure White, flat with score. Out of these 3 this press looks the most suspicious.
Rolex - White with lots of grey specks, flat and nice chunky score on back. I believe some of the dodgy ones reported before didn't have a score. Hard packed, not so easy to scrap off a sample.
Budha - White with lots of grey specks, flat with a score. Embossed symbol, very detailed and looks classy. Not too densely packed and smells of aniseed. Very good reports of these circulating over east.
Will report back after the weekend if any are consumed!
[ 26 February 2003: Message edited by: AtomE ]

I hope that picture worked, not really sure how to put them in here. Anyway for those still unsure about the purple motorolla's this is what i have come accross.
7mm diameter (3.5 radius) and 5mm wide
Very light in colour, light purple specks, slightly beveled edge on both sides, and a score on the underside. With the motorolla M on top.
Havent tested or tasted .. but will let ya's know .. i'm excited anyways
[ 27 February 2003: Message edited by: GillyWin ]

Dont want to be a sour puss but the Motorola I had last weekend was average at best. Mild peak for about an hour and then nothing after 2 hours. The Motorola I had though was a pink/salmon colour I think, very thick pill, hopefully your purple ones are better!

atome
those white mercades are wicked
we had them about 3-4 weeks ago at a wknd away in mandurah
they were a bit crumbly the logo was a circle with the merc sign inside it
hit me in about 30min was like 100 orgasms exploding in my head lasted for about 4 hours than tapered off gently
no come down head extreamly clear the next morning
if these are the same pills than happy munching

AtomE: how thick do you mean?
And did the motorola logo have a ring aroung it or was it just the M.
The dimensions of the motors my friend saw are 7mm x 3.5mm
A more pink-purple (like pink hearts/spades) than a blue-purple.
Has a thin score, flat both sides and no motorlola ring.
How do we go from VERY STRONG and MESSY to mild peak; definite 2 batches? There seem like there are several.
[ 27 February 2003: Message edited by: Biscuit ]

A friend of mine had the Motorola's on the weekend, i saw them, and they were all "fairly" reemed off one...
they looked like Biscuits description, and they're going out on them this weekend so they can't be all bad...

any follow up reports on the Zorro's guys?
Read up on pillreports.com but seem to be getting some mixed reviews. Would love to hear descriptions and effects from those in Perth who have acquired them recently.
thankee kindly.

I can safely say the waxy yellowy zorro's are good, they certainly did the trick for me... reminiscent of the white flowers that were going around perth a month or two ago. One of my friends had them as the 2nd time and he was fucked for HOURS on end. Was getting closed eye visuals and all. A couple of other friends reported they didn't put them in a dancy mood, although I'm pretty dancy on anything...
I have seen a 2nd batch of white zorros, which were bigger, the normal pill texture and just an off white colour. Flatmate reported that it wasn't as good as the waxy one.
Couple of friends are testing purple question marks, lilac/light purple motorolas, and pink motorolas this weekend... so will let you guys know how they go! Party hard, party safe :)

^^ Thanks heaps I was worried about the second Zorro batch but you certainly quelled any fears :)
Purple Motorolas were told by a friend to be quite good but very messy.

hello has anyone had white emails/envelopes??? and what is the best pill going around?? any comments welcome and i have checked pillreports and i need a real opinion?

Mx's. Anyone????? Said to be good, I havent heard anything on them.
Seems to be a lot of variety around right now. I cant remember when there has been this much. How come nobody is talking about the Mitsi's yet either????? They make the Zorro's look like a tic tac.
Those mx's are pink thats all i know. Maybe my friend got it wrong could it be something else??? Cheers

white mitsubishi's or mercedes seem rare as hens teeth but are pretty good from what i hear

Hang on a sec... the mercedes logo, the mitsi logo and the peace sign are distinctly different from each other... if you don't know what they look like, go out on the street and look at the first merc you see pass, at the first mitsi you see pass and at the first tree hugging faggot hippy you see pass with an anti-war sign.
I don't know if all of those a different pills, but the symbols are definitelly different so I don't know how one can get confused.
On a different topic, purple motorollas are excellent. One thing to note is that mine was more pinkish. When held in a sweaty hand, it gets darker so there maybe an explanation for different colours. Mine was fairly small, with an M and no circle around it. Not the strongest but strong enough to put you on your arse for about 3 hours. Total effects about 5 hours. Very clean, reminding of blue gatecrashers.

the mitsis's have a score on the back
its like an x with one of the lines not touching the side of the pill.
if that helps. do the merc's have one???

Orig Zorro's were delish.
Wonderful and massively powerful these were a big mdma hit of joy.
each lasted 4 hours at least
On the downside the comedown was extraordinary...on my 3rd day and just starting to climb out of the pit.
This is from someone who has pills once every 3 or so months and has never had a comedown before.
Still very worth if it you can find them just beware of the day after. And after. And after. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.