Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - Jan/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd second that opinion runner, those purple motorolas are good shit. Came on quite quickly, very jaw clenchy, and i felt dancy, no bad come down effects, nice little pill.
Has anyone seen or heard of a pill that is orangey/pink, slightly domed on both sides, and no markings at all. Anyone seen them round?

Look at my post in the last page, or the first page of this one. you will see there are 3 different batches of mercs or mitsubishi's as some ppl call them. 2 of them could also be a peace sign. my friends who bought them got all 3 different pills in the same lot. 5 friends 4 pills (2 are newby's)
anyway they were all happy as pigs in mud, said it was very lovey, typical mdma. clean as with no real bad come down. i havent had any yet, there seem to next to none around. perhaps someone brought some over from melb or sydney where they are atm. who knows.
all this talk of motorolas has made me dream of them just last nite!!! hahaha :)

mercs and the mitsis are different pills i was told
now for the big score which is better

ok i'm starting to think that the normal mercs or mitsubishis in perth are different from the ones that my friends had. what makes me think this is that the ppl in pillreports say that the pills r crap but this is not the case with the ones my friends have had. perhaps there was 2 batches.. maybe we just happened to get some that were brought over from eastern states that are good where the ones going around are not very good at all.
oh well, has anyone heard of rolex's??? or crowns there seems to be two different colours of them, as you can see in my post on page 2 they are different colours
AHHH why cant we get tip top quality pills all the time GRRR

i thought the reports for the mitsubishis were good on pill reports
rememeber the killer ones are with the score on the back

Ok, I can now confirm that there are purple/pink motorolas and purple/blue motorolas and they are indeed different pills.
The pink ones are quite small and normal height. I haven't tested but a friend did and field trial was very nice. 8/10. Very clean, and very satisfactory strength although blue domes and green fish were stronger...
The blue ones are also small but quite tall. Haven't eaten, but a test shows up very nice. blue-purple-black on marquise VERY fast filling the whole drop with the colour.

Hello fellow pillers how is everyone???? in my opinion The envelope/emails are a decent pill about 2.5 hours in duration, slight jaw shakes, eyes huge and feel great! The pink motorala's are not as good as the envelopes/emails but ok. The budds's are pretty good but not lasting and drift in and out a bit! envelopes/emails=7/10, motorola's=6/10 and budda's 6.5/10

yeah they are called ats or @
pretty decent check pillreports
from melbourne me thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.