Perth Pills - August/Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
lok1 said:
my friend was very happy with it, he had one last sat... [/B]

h-90 said:
I took a Pink Heart on Saturday. I was feeling angry and depressed that

h-90 posted a report instead of me.
I was wrong, i dont have any pink hearts, so, no picture/measurements unfrotunetly :(

However, they are domed and have no score.
Crumble fairly easily.

Pink hearts on pill reports

Has anyone seen any "new" (supposedly) yellow batteries around. Apparently the same press as last time with a positive and negative on each side of the pill?

dtd said:
Has anyone seen any "new" (supposedly) yellow batteries around. Apparently the same press as last time with a positive and negative on each side of the pill?

Yes I have... There Beige, actually.. not that yellow !

Unfortiantly i dont have one to test and report on... But i shall :D

I know there Down here in the South West !

Also i heard that thier the Shit, but yea.. i'll leave that to all who eat !

Peace Out

Dialated665

BigTrancer said:
Please don't post unless you have something to say -- ie. full pill descriptions and reports... name and logo is not enough to conclusively ID a pill, and this thread is once again on the low-limit of the guidelines.

BigTrancer :)
Lets keep the Perth Pills thread nice and clean people! %)

Nope, Batteries, Green Mitzi's (still!) and Beige Motorolla's were all readily available last time I checked, which was Sunday.

mmm, batteries are weak, and beige motorollas i wouldnt touch. Green mitsis are the ones that people can get, but i wouldnt trust them.
And sunday was before the start of this week :p

BigTrancer said:
Please don't post unless you have something to say -- ie. full pill descriptions and reports... name and logo is not enough to conclusively ID a pill, and this thread is once again on the low-limit of the guidelines.

BigTrancer :)

The quality is dropping guys. If you can't add to the substance of the posts they will be removed.

Lets keep the Perth thread the quality resource it has always been.

White question marks ( ? )

Logo: Indented question mark, not a nice neat imprint. A bit dodgey looking
Colour: White pill with brown specs throghout.
Shape: Round pill , both faces are flat.
Dimensions:8mm x 4mm
Edges: Bevelled both sides
Score: No
Tester: Not yet

Havn't been able to test them yet and might not get the chance as my friend probably will consume it soon. He also had one the other night, he didn't seem to incapacitated by the pill but this is just a 2nd hand opinion.

Re: white questionamarks, someone who IMO is renowned for selling shitty drugs tried to sell these too me on thursday night, but I'd already nabbed a few from another person. A girl at the after party dropped one of these and the effects seemed pretty passe... *shrugs*

Anyway, I got some orange dolphines (Will have a photo as soo as my mate emails it too me)

Size: roughly 7 x 3

Score: None

Bevel: rounded off on the edges, no distinct bevel

Press: really well pressed, really solid (took about 7 - 8 minutes to dissolve it under my tongue) very clear dolpin logo, some darker orange speckles

Took about 35 - 40 minutes to come on. very steady warm rushes and floaty feeling. Peak was pretty intense, lasted about 3 - 3.5 hours, during this time I was a fountain of love and empathy, the rushes lasted for another 1 - 2 hours after that. I danced a fair bit, but had to sit down every 30 min or so because the waves of peak kept smasing over me.

Rating: I'd give these a solid 8, I didn't test, but I still think they are the business. Solid.

bill joe said:
White question marks ( ? )

Logo: Indented question mark, not a nice neat imprint. A bit dodgey looking
Colour: White pill with brown specs throghout.
Shape: Round pill , both faces are flat.
Dimensions:8mm x 4mm
Edges: Bevelled both sides
Score: No
Tester: Not yet

Havn't been able to test them yet and might not get the chance as my friend probably will consume it soon. He also had one the other night, he didn't seem to incapacitated by the pill but this is just a 2nd hand opinion.

Update: Got to test these today.
Mandelin:Instant colour change to purple and over time turned to black.

I got to quickly test a beige/yellow/orange battery and have only the following info: They are double stacked & barrel shaped, impeccably pressed with a plus on one side and a negative on the other. Slight aniseed smell.

Test result light purple straight away, but not a very robust reaction.

Would it be correct to think that because of the size of the pill it could be innacurate to go by just a small scraping as a decent amount of mdma could be spread out?

swifty said:

Anyway, I got some orange dolphines (Will have a photo as soo as my mate emails it too me)

Size: roughly 7 x 3

Score: None

Bevel: rounded off on the edges, no distinct bevel

Press: really well pressed, really solid (took about 7 - 8 minutes to dissolve it under my tongue) very clear dolpin logo, some darker orange speckles

Took about 35 - 40 minutes to come on. very steady warm rushes and floaty feeling. Peak was pretty intense, lasted about 3 - 3.5 hours, during this time I was a fountain of love and empathy, the rushes lasted for another 1 - 2 hours after that. I danced a fair bit, but had to sit down every 30 min or so because the waves of peak kept smasing over me.

Rating: I'd give these a solid 8, I didn't test, but I still think they are the business. Solid.

Looks like this?

49107.jpg

link to report

Last edited:
oranage apples

Orange Apples on pillreports

had these last night. only piscked them up on my way out, so didn't have a chance to test, however they were a fairly solid pill. tend to agree with some of the comments from pillreports about this pill kind of sneaking up on you - i didn't feel a real peak, as such, but was still nicely fucked. over all,i'd rate about a 7.5 or so - i'd say similar to the blue dolphins that were around a few months ago.

be good kids

Hey guys.
If you can get your hands on white blanks aka white domes, then do so.
I cant remeber much of my roll except trying to hug a whole bunch of people and telling the people i was around that they are fucking cool.
Really good pills, very happy with them.
Will try and take a photo later.

Pill reports

I was belted for at least 4 or 5 hours, cant remeber exactly. very nice roll!

I had the white domes 7/10 if that

Snorted...

Sorry no more info didnt get measurements.

I've heard rumours that some of the mitsis around Perth at the moment are Ketamine... anyone heard any of the same rumours / have any idea about their veracity? I'm meant to be seeing some at a big event on Sunday would be keen to rule out (or in) K before we get there. I've never tried K, and would be relatively keen to do so at some point, but I sure don't want to do it by accident - and I know some of my friends would freak out if they got K when they were expecting MDMA, could all be very messy :(

it appears only the clean green mitsubshis are avaliable in perth now. i have not heard of a dud mitsi for over 3 months now. (yet i still get a fair quantity of the mitsis)

Status
Not open for further replies.