Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - August/Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^

Its exactly those, i just called up my mayt, and i asked him what are they called, and said they had an RN name to it, so thats the exactly them!

However i did have the RN pills of past, and they were brillient, but the funny thing is that, when i did have the chance to take the RN pills, we crushed them up to snort, we where very puzzled to see how long the line was, it basically was almost half a meter, now theres no chance its 1 and 1/2 RNs, because as i menchioned it was one of the smaller caps i have seen, i assume it was half an RN, with something else.

I also remebered having the worst comedowns in my life with the RNs, and i never had any come down on these caps.

Did you have any other drugs in the 24 peroid of before and after you had the RNs from which you had the bad comedown?

although i hate to speculate,is it possible it was MDA

your description sounds like it may be plus by the sounds of it u have a tolerance to mdma ( u'd already had two fairly good pills that night) but u were quite affected by this cap. the crosstolerance between MDA and MDMA is supposed to be fairly small.

someone please test these to determine if a primary or secondary amine - i think u need the eztest extreme kit to be accurate.

te first time i had mda i thought it was a supurcharged pill or that it had acid in it because of the visuals, it was only after the pills were confirmed to be MDA that i understood what i had had

^^ read that, has kinda given me goose bumps

I test all my pills, and it had to be the one pill i didnt test.

I have experienced MDA before, and i do agree that i did have two very good pills before hand, and i did have a little to drink. I have done this on many occasions.

My Pill report is based on these circumstances, and im honeslty lead to believe, that these Caps must have mixture of things. Because when collecting them i had noticed my mayts experienceing the exact same things as me, and they didnt drink nor take anything before hand. Many would argue but i class myself as an experinced user, with a veyr high tolerance, hence 2 good pills made me very cruizy, for a cap to take full control over me, and another expericed bluelighter. Is defiantly soemthing special.

All i can say is that im defiantly gonna try them again and test them this weekend, and see what happens.

*******EDIT ********

Alright, just worked out that my one friend is still very ill from the MDMA CAPS and its thursday, i had another discussion with another friend, and we have all concluded to stay away fromthem. I have been off work for 3 days, my friend has been off work for 2 days, and my other mayt is still in bed, we thought it was the weird flu. But have concluded its is from MDMA Caps

**** Edited again****

to prove my point

http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=48182

Last edited:
I managed to sample one of those green mitisi's above last weekend, was quite decent (only had one so wasnt fucked/loved up to much, sent a few embarrasing messages though - i keep forgetting to turn my phone off). Something i noticed about the pill as compared to a fake green mitsi about a month ago is that the real one was really solid and wouldn't cut even with a sharp knife. The fake one crumbled in my pocket; so that might be a help too anyone with a batch.

Please don't post unless you have something to say -- ie. full pill descriptions and reports... name and logo is not enough to conclusively ID a pill, and this thread is once again on the low-limit of the guidelines.

BigTrancer :)

WARNING - WHITE MOTOROLA

Just a heads up about white motorola's. I believe they are K bombs. Be careful.

Pill is:
White, no bevel, 8mm x 3.5-4mm, score on back, very clear M for Motorola symbol, well pressed pill.

These pills completely incapacitated 5 friends of mine. I had to babysit them through the worst of it and when they could walk again they all went straight home, one descibing the experience as like being raped. He basically said "I feel dirty. That pill violated me and I want to go home and curl up."

If you're into K (I know its hard to get in perth) go for these, but please go in with your eyes open. Dont have these and expect to be sociable and in control.

Before you ask, no, I dont have a tester. This is a judgement call based on experience with K and symptoms experienced from these pills. No need to flame if you disagree with me, this is just a safety warning. Regardless of what is the active compund I would suggest caution with these pills.

Why I believe they are K:
The pills came on fairly fast and my friends could not move. All they could do was look at me and say "I am so ridiculously fucked its not funny" This the progressed to "I'm not having fun, whats going on, I'm too fucked up". These were the better ones. Some couldnt talk at all.

I was not hit quite as hard but I had the same cotton wool head, wow the whole world has tilted sideways feeling you get from K. Sort of spacmean element and some wierd visuals. Effects when snorted later were also consistant with K.

I'm not goint to get into any arguments, as I said I have not tested it but from prior experience with K I would bet anything. They're not as strong as the pink CK's from october last year but strong enough to do a bit of damage to most people.

Please pass on this message. These are the sort of pill that contribute to giving our scene a bad name.

Play safe.

thanks for that warning.
anyone know what pills are going around dwn south atm?

Thanks for the warning yes'm, a fair warning that everyone should always test the pill first. Any chance you can get a test kit onto one?

Nothing new about? The information flow has dried up guys, thats not right ;)

Unfortunately I cant get a test kit onto one. I neither have any of the pills or a test kit...

All I can do is reiterate your comment that everyone should test first, and restate the warning that these pills knocked some of my friends around a bit so be careful with them.

White, very clear M for Motorola symbol, 8mm x 3.5-4mm, single score on back, no bevel, very well pressed pill.

Ketamine

Them Beige Motorola's

Well if thats K, fuck, there goes my ambition of trying it.

If it was a K bomb. It was shit.

I don't know what the hell it is, i've never had anything like it.

Read my reply to that pillreport for it.

There are two, different motorola's in perth at the moment.

One is as I described above: -

White, very clear M for Motorola symbol, 8mm x 3.5-4mm, single score on back, no bevel, very well pressed pill.

The other one, which I believe is the one reported on pill reports by you KostoN Is quite different.

The other motorola is: -

(This is from memory) Beige/speckled, clear M for Motorola symbol, similar size to pill above, possibly little less wide and fatter, double curved score on the back, pretty much like () this doesnt go all the way to the edge of the pill, no bevel, reasoanably well pressed.

- The pills are very distinguishable by collour and the different scores. I've never seen a score like the one on the speckled motorola before.

- I have no idea about contents of the speckled double scored motorola, I havent spoken to anyone who's tried them.

- Its the white single scored motorola that I'm warning people about.

I've had the double-scored ones (sometimes called blue or grey motorolas). About ten of us took them at out favourite nightclub, between 0.5 and 2 each depending on the person, none of us ever got really high (certainly never peaked) (we did feel pretty strange though, like really "smacky" and a strange kindah buzz) ... and almost all of us felt like complete shit for days afterwards, really depressed & disillusioned etc. The group was mainly (6/10) females, with about 4 irregular users and 6 regular (like fortnightly or weekly users). None of us had any real fun and we all felt atrocious afterwards... so stay away from both of the Motorolas in Perth at the moment!!

:)

Beige Motorola's

Beige Motorola's

Okay mine were the ones with the Double-curved score.

Well pressed, doesn't crumble at all. Splits in half perfect.

Snorted the pill in quarters.....VERY painful, never had anything like it. Up there with snorting 2cp.'

Felt very, tired, could sleep after about 10-15 minutes.

30-45min mark, started to feel a lift in mood.

1 hour mark, gradually rising to something, don't know what...amphetamine style revving, but with a soft warm buzz.

Stayed like that for about 3 days and just died off

Felt really damn tired after.

I'm rating this a 5/10.

Orange Dolphins round too. Same as the Blue ones. A user reports 7.5...8/10. They like the Green Mitsubishi's better.

Green Hitchikers

I picked up a green hitchiker last night.....

heres My report

Name: Green Hitchikers, Green Gloves

Area: Perth, WA

Rating: Unavailable - pill was not eaten

Smell : Aniseed

Color : Green with a few Darker Green specks, some White Specks also. But the pill is a very solid green with little color impuritys !

Size : 7.67mm X 4.77mm ( measured with digital calipers)

Press : Very Good Firm Press

Texture : an Almost glossy finish to the surface to the pill !

Logo : A hand with a Thumbs Up ! Indented into the pill !

Score : On one side like a square cut > |_| Not V !

Bevel : There is a Bevel on both faces of pill, an Square cut into it .

Taste : Bitter !

I aqquired these last night, havent chewed back yet, but i have heard reports that these Suppose to be good ! heard of people having there Eyes rolling into the back of there heads, had A few of my mates Drop these last night, they looked Quite Happy ! another mate Doubble Dropped and ended up throwing up on the lawn !

Perhaps i will try tonight, and give you a report on expierence !

EZ Test Result: Mandelin : Trace Scrapings used, very slow reaction (perhaps due to the tempreture) It Took about 5 secs befor any reaction could be seen, it went very light purple, through to a darker Purple, With some swirls of Green. Up till 30sec the green had been overtaken by the Purple. This would Indicate a MDxx & Amphetamine mix ! Marquis : Also a slow reaction, Going from a Faint Purple to a Darker purple over the duration of 30sec, Also some Of the Scrapings witch didnt dissolve easy, turned a Orange Color. This also would indicate a MDxx & Amphetaimne mix !

Pill Consumed: Tested Only

Suspected Contents: MDxA

49030.jpg

Peace Out

Dialated665

Stolen from herehttp://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=49030

hey a me and a mate even after reading to stay away from the Motos in perth picked up 2 (was all we could get at short notice) and droped them saturday night, they were the off white greyey blue ones with the double () score (sorry i should have taken a pic). My mate and I are low users we only started droping this year and only do so 2 or 3 times a month,

me and my freind had very different effects we droped the pills at 1:00am my friend went up first at around 2:00 danced for about 10mins then was "smacked" out and had to sit down on a couch for pretty much the rest of the night, he had large pupils and eyerolls, from what i saw he seem quite fucked which is odd since he has a much higher tollerence then me, (this was the first whole pill i had dropped and hes been droped wholes for months and I almost always i get way higher then him)

on the other the other hand i didnt go up till about 1:30 and had weird peak it was realy slow at going up but once i was up it was good, it lasted for about an hour then gradualy fell into a realy nice clean afterglow
i danced and sat around and chatted with with mates, still felt that "good" feeling till about 10 although i could have selpt at about 7, and had no real comedown as such and was right (although tired) for the rest of the day :)

sorry bout the long post but, what im trying to say is not all the motos in perth are bad or atleast we had a good night off them, id prolly rate them a 6 or a 7 good stuff but nothing mindblowing

:) heres to goodnights

Hey all. I'm heading over that way at the end of the month (I know it's a relatively long time in terms of availability), but this thread has kind of dropped off a little. Was just wondering is there an update of what's around; the good, the bad the ugly??

I dont have a pill tester and i havent eaten one yet, but i have a pink heart. i can take a photo if you want. Am i still allowed to post a report, even though i havent had it?
my friend was very happy with it, he had one last sat...

yeah, post away dude, obviously the only difference is you can't give a rating

I took a Pink Heart on Saturday. I was feeling angry and depressed that night after some bad Speed. I snorted half of the pill and sublinguled the other half. Within 15min I was incapicated on a couch asking for people to stroke my hair :). My depressed thoughts turned to love for the people around me. I felt the effects for what seemed like 2 hours but I've been told that I was actually out of it for much longer.

These pills, to me, seemed to be less dirty as such than the green mistiz I've had vast experiance with. I was simply euphoric for 2 hours then it stopped (with no residual comedown effects) unlike green mitzis which seem to have some other feelings in there with the euphoria making it to me feel dirty.

I give this pill a 8/10 from what I experianced and I dare say I think this pill has returned not my love but certinaly some respect back to pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.