Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - August/Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
green fish, anyone tried them.
just acquired one i will post a picture, has anyone tried them and can provide some feedback on them!

temp7hx.jpg

guy i brought them off said they where a top pill!!

Stuart, any chance you could write a brief description, a la the usual pill information request? Details like diameter, and a rundown on the colour and logo would be an excellent supplement to your picture. Thanks for the pic.

BigTrancer :)

Green Fish:
P10-19-05_16.jpg

7mm diameter
4mm thick

no bevel or score of any kind
perfect round edge, very clean 'jesus fish' logo (less than 1/2mm deep)
light turquoise colour (no distunguishable speckles)
slightly bitter smell and taste (more tangy than bitter)

haven't tried or tested these personally.
The dealer said there was no speed in them and that clean press meant good pill - the usual bullshit speil...
I was told buy a mate who tried them that they were not very speedy but not full on MDMA 'loved up' feeling (possibly quite a clean pill but not particularly stong)

Last edited:
^^
Yer i had the exact one on the weekend.

7mm x 4mm
more bluelish to green in my opinion
very tight clean press, almost plastic looking

ummmm, well 6 of us dropped it in town and nothing happened for about an hour, we all got frustrated, after about 2 hours felt a little gittery nothing more than what a dexie can offer!

Caught the 2 o clock train, had some green and dropped another at mayts house.

Then bang - it was brillient, lots of eye wobbles and jaw clenching, plenty energy and i havent had intence visuals like that in very long time. It was a very weird feeling somehting that i cant compare to any other pill, it kinda messed with my head.

I belive that you need 2 to get ya going, however because of the plastic looking coating on the pill, id recommend crushing because it took ages to kick in.

all in all alright pill, but would need 2 or more to get ya going!

Status
Not open for further replies.