• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[PERTH] Diz'play @ Metro City16/4 feat. Pendulum etc REVIEWS (all ages event reviews)

Shy & Skibadee have already got a performance lined up on Friday over east.. we did offer to compensate the promoter financially if they wouldn't mind moving to another night but the offer was declined as its not viable on any other date for them.

fuck yeah win win for me i hell wanted ta see pendulum but another event was on the same nite.. my sis went but didnt get in and now i can hav her ticket coz she cant go.....hahah vip here i come......

Hi guys iv been a long time reader but first post...
I, like many others didnt get in sun night waiting in the cold...
The overcrowding thing is quite common in clubs. I used to work at Red Sea and the place was almost always double capacity at like 11-2...and when the cops rocked up they would halt the line until they had long gone. Its nothing new. Unfortunately though on Sunday night the cops werent going anywhere fast quite obviously...Traffik's fault for overselling and they got mud in their face when the cops cracked down...as did all of us in the line.

Huey said:
Shy & Skibadee have already got a performance lined up on Friday over east.. we did offer to compensate the promoter financially if they wouldn't mind moving to another night but the offer was declined as its not viable on any other date for them.

DAMMIT! Thanks for trying though. I will be there friday then. Anyone else coming?

Hope to make it for round 2. Wanna see Space Dj'z do a tech set. Hope El Hornet pulls out a different set tho

Unfortunately I can't make it for the rescheduled event, bugger :\

Yes its unfortunate several of my mates cant make it and had to sell their tickets. However myself and tribesman will definitely be there. Hopefully no lines this time! :\

Information re: Resin Dogs

Trafik Entertainment has just been advised that a member of the Resin Dogs has been involved in an accident and as such they will be unable to attend the event tonight.

They were all looking forward to returning to Perth after their last two shows (Heat Nightclub + Margaret River) and send their sincere regrets at not being able to make it back for this event.

Trafik Entertainment sends its thanks to the entire Resin Dogs crew for their support and offer to come back for a special set for the event.

Trafik Entertainment also wishes the Resin Dogs' member a speedy recovery and looks forward to being able to bring the Resin Dogs back soon to the Perth massive.

---

Gotta redo line up times now .. will have something soon. Pendulum is 1.30-3.30, Space Djz after.

Its the Diz'play name. It was cursed from the beginning. I think it will head into early retirement.

Trafik Entertainment has just been advised that a member of the Resin Dogs has been involved in an accident and as such they will be unable to attend the event tonight.

well at least this isnt itm or teknoscape,those forums have an amazing amount of bitch pages,its much calmer over here.

Line-up Times for diz'play Round 2

0900 - 1030_Orkyd Vs. Osiris

1030 - 1130_MK1 (from jungle to present day)

1130 - 0130_TRAFIKCO.

ft. MK1 / Rintel / Frantik / Rufkut + DJ Armee

0130 - 0330_PENDULUM

0330 - 0500_SPACE DJz (tech set)

0500 - 0600_Kash

MCs J Rippa / Xsessiv / Tenacity

Platinum Bar breaks

1100 - 0000_Dazz K

1000 - 0100_Fdel

0100 - 0300_Nyquist Freqs

0300 - 0400_Signal Drivers

Ended up going anyway for some random reason.

Wasn't too bad, getting money back for a ticket I never paid for and some free drinks made the evening quite enjoyable. No lining up this time was a definate plus. Quite a crowd had built by the time 1/3 Pendulum started to play, not the busiest I've seen metros but wasn't to shabby for a quickly thrown together event.

Not much of a vibe though, weird mix of a crowd. Gotta love those fireworks =D

Just the right amount of people I thought, plenty of room to move. Pendulum's set was pretty good, same with the trafik co. Although possibly a bit to much filler. Of the people I talked to who went to both, it was unanimous that el hornet's set last night was much better. Cheers to trafik for throwing that one together.

Gareths set was pretty good, not the cheesy mix I expected from last weeks reviews, nice mixes from the locals too. Space DJs played a pretty nice set too, nice hard tech but the crowd had well emptied out by then. Quite a good crowd, not packed to the brim but still plenty of peeps dancing away for atmosphere. Good night all round :)

^^ It was paul (el hornet) not gazza, from what ive been told.

Did they have to open up the top levels or was there not enough people to open all of metroz?

Bit off topic but Huey just wondering if Phace is gonna be coming with TeeBee end of the year???