• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH: Digital 2004: 10.09.04 @ Metro City and Monkey Bar

Red Koi said:
its a bit nerve racking thinking about meeting all these ppl for the first time... 8(

oh what oh what will i wear!! ;)

hahaha

it should be fun, by 1am ill be rolling my ass off anyway if i can focus on anyone for more than 5 secs it will be a miracle!

haha yea its enough to give ya butterflys!!

well i missed ya at stanton warriors red koi hope i see ya at digital!!!

Re: roll caaaaaaaaaaaaall??!!??

maniia said:
4 more sleeps!!

so who's up?? i currently have:
me
rushraver
1unfuzed
*irish*
witch doctor
rise gurl
serenade
insecurity
red koi
IXinX
Benno23

NOT GOING :p
titty
astro^boi

hehe i wana be on the list to....:\

i dont like my chances of getting out of work, but i shall do my bestest .. why oh why do these things have to be on fridays!!

I organised to have this Saturday off about two weeks ago.

I got the unfortunate news that I WILL be working from 6am. :(

Goddammit!!!:X :p

I will be there however rain hail or shine and I plan to get just as high as I would have if i had the day off.
hmm Well me and BestA are both bluelight meetup noobs so it will be very interesting. Im going to set the alarm on my mobile phone so I remember to get up there at 1. Chances are i'll lose track of time. How long are we planning to wait on the roof? Who should i look for?? Should I just get up there and yell BLUELIGHT at the top of lungs??? Will I be able to sleep at all before friday night from excitement???? =D

So many questions!!
So few answers!!! =D

Red Koi said:
I organised to have this Saturday off about two weeks ago.

I got the unfortunate news that I WILL be working from 6am. :(

Goddammit!!!:X :p

I will be there however rain hail or shine and I plan to get just as high as I would have if i had the day off.
hmm Well me and BestA are both bluelight meetup noobs so it will be very interesting. Im going to set the alarm on my mobile phone so I remember to get up there at 1. Chances are i'll lose track of time. How long are we planning to wait on the roof? Who should i look for?? Should I just get up there and yell BLUELIGHT at the top of lungs??? Will I be able to sleep at all before friday night from excitement???? =D

So many questions!!
So few answers!!! =D

Working! oh damn,hope ya jobs not too important cause i don't think ur gonna make it...=D
As far as meeting us(recognising),we WILL be up there at 1am and ya can't miss me...will be with a group of others but i am tall and will have a black cap on backwards and prob sum sunnies too. Other way is too look for a messed up group sporting shitloads of medic toys hahaha *looks at Maniia*
Oh and have a tatt on my right arm...

Last edited:
I'll do my best to make it...

hmmm how to recognize me... how to recognize me...

i'll put a glow stick behind my ear =D

BestA said:
haha yea its enough to give ya butterflys!!

Hehee yeh, green butterflys!!!!! :p

Maniia add me to your list!!! I'll be there alongside the big fella -
Rushraver!!!

Met u - 1unfuzed - at the white party (whoa, u were totally off ur face but it was entertaining by all means!! :D ...and saw u get kicked out too.. heheeheeehee ) 8(

Lookin forward to meetin up with u guys again.... irish, maniia and all u noobs!!!

Shame Titty and Astro u aren't goin!!!!! :( :( :( But u guys betta come to GK!!

Oh by the way Astro please thank ur g/f for all those wicked sesame street thingys she gave me, i have not stopped using them!!! Tell her she is the
greatest!! Hoping to see her at GK too!!!

Well here's to an awesum awesum kick arse nite!!!!!

Happy rollin' evryone!!!!! :p See u guys soon!!!

;) ur welcome PLUR SENSUAL...u can share the sesame thingys around at Digital...hehe
Will definitely be at GK so hopefully will see the lot of u guys there =D

Show some of the new bluelighters how we other BLuelighters party hey!! 8( 8)

Met u - 1unfuzed - at the white party (whoa, u were totally off ur face but it was entertaining by all means!! :D ...and saw u get kicked out too.. heheeheeehee ) 8(

ohhhh no i have a bad name already....

THANKS PLUR, hehehehe :p

ill try my best to be good this time i promise..... maybe :D

PLUR SENSUAL - you have been added.

well, i will post a pic soon of me, just can't be assed making smaller, uploading, etc.
I have short red hair, and i wear orange red glasses. And as rushraver said - medic toys all round!! mineis the count from sesame street and he'll probably be in my cleavage (he likes it there :p)
once i decide what i'm wearing, i'll let you all know. For any one who doesn't know where we are meeting, PM me.

3 more sleeps!!

will party in your honour astro :)

1UnFuZeD said:
ohhhh no i have a bad name already....

THANKS PLUR, hehehehe :p

ill try my best to be good this time i promise..... maybe :D

no no, u can't b good!!!

BAD = ENTERTAINING!!!! :)

Is that the pic i have of you Maniia? The one with Kat?:D nice pic of you both...

hmmm that might actually help

pictures of the people im gonna be seeing!! =D 8)

PLUR SENSUAL said:
Yep, we'll get some crazeeeeeeeeeee pics for u Astro!! =D

oh u better...hope rushraver's photography skills dunt get too disorientated ;)

remember to smile ppl =D

Who me?
hahaha, nah i can be serious for a little while,and i want a huge group photo to post on here!!
Damn were gonna miss you though...:(