• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH: Digital 2004: 10.09.04 @ Metro City and Monkey Bar

hi all had a killa nite went with 1unfuzed then i think i met besta while getn on the bus all still a daze but

Heard that the turn out wasnt like usual events....
The balcony's were blocked off...
Bit surprised not mant ppl would of rocked this seeing as the lineup was sweet as!
Many reports said Friction was on top of things

yeah they started closing the top levels at like 2 i think and spoke to a couple of my mates they said it was very quiet all round

Thankyou for all the birthday happy's guys. I certainly did have a happy birthday.

Astro^boi, nah friction didnt play Robocop but he did make up for it with an absolutely rocking dance-floor tearing set which i TRIED very hard to move towards the front row to. There were soooo many people in the DNB arena.
It was a great night through and through, Friction and SP MC were definately the highlight of the night. Concord Dawn was alright, could have been better (there was only one half of them present!), but in my state I still enjoyed the thumping!
I didnt leave the Dnb room all night, which is kind of a waste. It was simply too good to leave!

Wish i saw Adam Beyer though, i was trying to find out where he was playing, someone said he was moved from metro's to the back of the monkey bar?

NEWAY, it was awesome and im still sore today, trying to relax and rest with a few gin and tonics on this sunny sunday.

Anyone going to Pendulum??

haha benno23
was it you that kept on offering water to be poured on my head on the dancefloor????
:p
heheh i sure needed it

Adam Beyer was in the Amplifier which is at the back of Monkey Bar...
U just had to walk thru the corridor kinda bit at the back where the toilets are
Must of been realli packed in Monkey bar tho...with tech and dnb heads out in full force...amplifier room is quite small

Last edited:
Yo Yo YO!! SUP!!!!!!!
*dances around*

Well, that was bloody awesome, aint been to a rave all night long for ages!! Aint had so many pics taken of me either! Felt like the paparatzi was after me or something, lucky i didnt get too paranoid.. ;)
Meanwhile special thanks to our #1 little friend BestA!! It was a pleasure dragging you around Metros! Also to Maniia , Red Koi, Rush Raver, Irish & all the other random ppl who were there running a muck with us.
Definately a memorable night, meeting new ppl was heaps of fun instead of the usual crowd.
Lets just say... my night didnt end until 10.30 Saturday night..... I managed to squeeze 7 hours of wine drinking in there somewhere.. oh boy, no wonder it took me till today before i reached a PC to do this post.

Love ur work guys, cant wait to catch up with ya'll again.

Mooshie xo

IXinix, that could've been me but for some reason I don't remember=D
I wouldn't know what you looked like even if it was you, I was really tripping balls from about 2am until I left - I kept seeing my mates all over the place, but when I walked up to them I realised they weren't my mates coz I was just seeing shit

Had a fucking awsome time though!!!

I'm going to goskitchen so i'll definately meet up with you BL's then coz I'm not going to be so fucked up

cool, my account still works.

Beyer and Mull were good, well enjoyed and quite a different selection of tunes to what ive heard him usually do (beyer)

Good night, pity I couldn't stay the whole time.

i have a cold now :(

but i had a good time, sorry that i was all over the place at the meetup - i didn't even take a photo!!

marco v was awesome :)

yea saw ya heaps of times in random places for hugs and then ya vanished!!
marco V was wiked and so was john ferris!!
night all!!
sum pics soon!!

hehe, i have a cold now too, but didn't see you guys.
ahh well, when your cramped in with heaps of other people you gotta catch something.

I don't know how many of you read that apology i put up but its quite funny too me now, i was being really paranoid (so were a couple of my friends), this was borderline speed psychosis i think - everyone was out to get me, or at least i thought they were.

we're all gonna lay off the meth now, it was quite a scary experience

I found out that the reason that none of my friends would tell me what happened is because NOTHING HAPPENED,

"thats paranoia" - human traffic

see youse all at gk

sounds like you all had fun. glad to see people still know how to go out and have fun but also take it easy and learn from things :)