• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH: Digital 2004: 10.09.04 @ Metro City and Monkey Bar

Dudes this and GK for $70 thats magic.If theres a meet up lets not tell H@ndo that guy shits me to tears especially with that fake accent he puts on.:p

Hey Cabbage Boy

LINEUP = POO !!

*IRISH* = TWAT

h@ndo is way too cool to be hanging round you losers anyway
%) :p

h@ndo = %)

Fark Yeah

Myself and Witch Doctor will be there, we'll be happy to meet up with some fellow bluelighters!!
Just p/m us closer to the date if anyone wants to arrange a meet.

:)

Meet 12.30am Metro Rooftop, same as TT, i suppose??? any other ideas??

sound good - left hand side as you walk out?? as always??
yay!!

Friction is the bomb, voted the best dj by drum and bass arena for 2003
I will be there with bells on. Maybe i can meet all you new BL cru. I used to post under a different name years ago and have haunted this site regularly for years.

I have to go since....

It is my birthday on the 10th sep

It is my 21st Birthday on the 10th Sep

It will be a night beyound madness for me as i propel myself into pseudo-adulthood
WOOT
be there

meet up, id be in for that :)

i dunno what u all look like, so make sure u look out for me
monkey_surprise_small.jpg

=D

got mine aswell, double pak for digital and GK for $75, BARGAIN, but running low so if any of u want the double paks hurry and get em while u can!!!

:D

Witchdoctor, I know what you and Mooshie look like and i know most of this bunch so i will just have to get my arse up stairs up this time and introduce you(had a little trouble timing things last time!;) ) This is gonna be fun...b/lighters are gonna rock the place, will be good to catch up with you all again!!!=D

LOL Nice photo Witch Doctor... ;)

PS. This is RiseGurl btw... GAWD DAMN LEAVE URSELF LOGGED IN ON MY PUTER ALL THE TIME *smile*
hehehehehe

panda panda panda panda panda

Fark yessssss!!!!

Me and my bro got the double for digital and GK and we've both been saving a yellow panda each for a big event. Digital is that event.=D

don't just stand there, bust a move fella's.(and chicks)

Witch Doctor said:
LOL Nice photo Witch Doctor... ;)

PS. This is RiseGurl btw... GAWD DAMN LEAVE URSELF LOGGED IN ON MY PUTER ALL THE TIME *smile*
hehehehehe

hehe oops sorry babe :)

nw rushraver, ill be looking out for ya :)

Hey ppl's, got my tix for this today and just letting everyone know that the doubles packs are now sold out :(
Anyway the main reason for my post is a few friends that i am going to this with and myself will probably be going back to one of our houses after this event for a bit of a chill out and i wanted to find out if anyone else is interested, can be really good fun discussing the night and talking with new friends,anyway let me know if you are and i will PM you and work out the details.....=D

^^ yeah we nagged them almost everyday until the tix came out, and then snatched ours up right away, didnt think theyd last too long, twas a damn bargain :)

ah yes, im sure id be interested in abit of a post party garthering :) u got my number :)

Cheap Tix for Digital

If anyone is after cheap tickets for Digital go to #drumnbass on austnet.org and ask [manda]. The tix are $40 which is cheap, if the prices have alrady gone up.
She worx for loaded dice btw
SEE YA FRONT ROW CENTER in the monkey bar for
friction & mc sp wwwowowowowooooooooo

so - meetup or what?? should i be the meetup organisational person again?? PM me for meetup details!!

wooop wooop!!

wish i knew where beyer/mull were playing though :(

yeah i rekon u should be meetup person, u seem to do a good job with rounding everyone up when ppl cant see straight :p ;)

*puts on mustering hat and gets out a stock whip*
round 'em up!!

Now this should be good...
cheaper industry tickets make it even better
=D

will there be many perth bler's going?

because me +2 make three