• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth BL meet-up - Kings Park picnic v2 - Sunday Oct 31st

Depends how old you are, there is a certain Perth BL'er who did not vote and is unable to drink (legally anyway) that will be attending.

If mr_fluffy and jakoz go, I might come too. I think I still owe some beers ;)

Thanks for the invite LinusSL Myself and Witch Doctor will be unable to attend this one.

As you all know Witch Doc is enduring Pain and Suffering at his RAAF training camp in Adelaide till December and I am flying over on that particular weekend of the meet to see him!!!

So many thanks hope u all have a great day, would love to see some pics.

Moosh
xo

I never knew all these guys were from Perth

I have a soft spot for bluelighters in general but the perth ones are my favourite

roll call ---- Rubber_Duck

Hey Linus

Yer count me as a maybe......
First gonna have to cross the MoS hurdle and then the recovery hurdle......
Then hopfully land on blanket and play some Boche ( however u spell that metal ball throwing game)

Cant wait to put faces to nicknames....
toodles doodles

You can put me down as a maybe.
I know I essentially disappeared for a while but i'm back.
So maybe... if y'all is lucky.
=D
PEACE

Guys, with the date and place sorted, I'm gonna move this to Events. Gimme a yell if there's a reason not to..

this suks i will be working from 12 till 9 so i wont be able to make this one i will see what i can do about getting a later shift!! would be wiked to meet up with sum of you guys and we can bring pictures from MoS!!!! But i cant get excited couse i doubt i will be there :(

maniia said:
thats cos we kick ass.

amen!!=D

Killing_time said:
You can put me down as a maybe.
I know I essentially disappeared for a while but i'm back.
So maybe... if y'all is lucky.
=D
PEACE

c'arn you gimp. If i can make it you surely can.

Oh yeah, count in myself and PLURSENSUAL for this...if others from MoS are going to this then so are we!!

*note to self- pack very dark glasses,plenty of powerade and panadol* Damn getting old sucks :p

Raz said:
Guys, with the date and place sorted, I'm gonna move this to Events. Gimme a yell if there's a reason not to..

I guess it should be OK, hopefully those who check out Aus social also check out events. I would also assume that those who have shown an interest in coming will see the thread no longer exists in Aus social and look over here.

Looks like we are going to get a pretty good turnout guys & gals.

^thank you m'dear, i did neglect to place that in the title, prolly cos i started this in social and it was moved here. That should help out heaps.