Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth BL meet-up - Kings Park picnic v2 - Sunday Oct 31st

linusSL

Ex-Bluelighter
Perth BL meet-up - Kings Park picnic v2

Okaley Dokaley.

How about A picnic in Kings park for Sunday 31st October 2004 . Starting at about 11:30 am, all you need to bring is a rug and a few things to nibble on. Me and mine are prolly just gonna get a cooked chicken and some salad to snack on so if everyone looks after their own requirements we won't need to get in a massive organisational tizz.

I figure up near the War monument on the left hand side as you look at it, i will attempt to get there first and will put up some blue ballons so as no one can miss our little gathering. Illicit free is prolly the way to go, we can all play some other time i guess. I looked in events and there is Global Underground MoS on the FRIDAY night but nothing mentioned for the Saturday night so being seedy or scatterred will not suffice as an excuse for missing this meet-up.

Right, there you go then, see all of you guys there i hope

s o e x c i t i n g

Coming
linusSL, swe_E_tie, maniia, GillyWin, Red Koi, Frodo, ValeTudo, TiTTy, pinkness, jakoz, Drinky McBeer, h@ndo, rushraver, PLURSENSUAL, *IRISH*, Geea-A, natedawg.

Maybe
bisKi, mr_fluffy, Psuedo G, bill joe, Shnouzerpuff, astro^boi, Fry-d-, Killing_time, Rubber_Duck.

Piking:p
Kemical Burn (living in Melb's is not a good enough excuse).

Unable to attend for plausible and good reason
RiseGurl, Witch Doctor, BestA.

Last edited:
Absalutely, i will keep a running list of who is coming and who is not in the first post. I assume you are in maniia?

I will say yes, as long as i can talk a friend into driving me :)

how long do you think you guys will be there??
chances are i'll be working until about 2pm.... might not be in town until around 3 :(
I'd love to meet everybody though!!

Thank you for the invite.

However i think this may occur around a busy time in my uni schedule so put us down for a maybe.

^ better than on the piking list;)

Good luck with your studies, hope you can make it.

what a weak performance.

Perth Blers are all talk.

If I could figure out where it is it sounds like a heckuvalotta fun.
I only know how to get to one place in Kings park.. it has fountains and this stream that goes forever. You probably raced corks down there as a kid.

Praying I wont be working, but these promo gigs I do can occur Sundays. Chances are good I will be free.

Uni? Bah I will worry about that later.

Give me sunshine
and
a cask-o-wine

I'll take 3 blonde shiny long ones, and a fitty of your finest smoke ;)

Will try make it down to this one...but like bill joe...got a fewe uni things on at the time...i kno...blast away...
try my best tho...;)

Yep as long as I'm not working I'll be there. :)
Havnt seen you guys in ages so would be a good op.

I *should* be able to make it... if I get off my arse and get some uni work done before then...

...put me down as a maybe with hopes of being a definite :\

Ill try to come by... have a huge assignment due the next day, but hopefully should have it done by then :)

In the words of Britney Spears

oops i did it again.

Sorry BL Uni students for picking a weekend that is not really the best, if you can't make it i totally understand, if you can show for an hour or so great. I am sure there will be other sunny days ahead of us through the summer so it won't be the last meet up so don't feel obligated to appear.

Good luck with your studies one and all:D