• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth BL meet-up - Kings Park picnic v2 - Sunday Oct 31st

^^ haha dispensing change? That could be stretching my engineering abilities since so far the "way i figured out" to hold the sacks of weed was simply masking tape.

Dispensing accurate change might prove a touch more tough but I have faith.

Evil Self-Conscious thoughts are hideous little insidious things. Thats why I didnt have any weed... I would go from Shit-Talker-Shnouzer to the DeathlySilent-FoetalPosition-Shnouzer before I had time to drop the pipe ;)

Good to put some names to faces, even if you late arrivers probably didnt know who was there. Good to see some of the old bluelighters again and meet the new young blood, if only breifly. Have to do it again some time.

My biggest apologies. I really wanted to make this one.
My excuse .. whether needed or not ... MOS. I finally got to sleep at about 8 this morning after spending saturday/night in the continuation of my MOS/21st partying.

I woke up at about 3 this arvo, no transport. And a bit ummmm well i'm sure you all can imagine.

I have a sci-fi ticket .. i will be there .. sorry for not making either meets this w/e. From the sounds of it .. it went good?

Who was in attendance?

Hmm sorry if I didn't introduced myself when I was there but it was nice to see Linus, Sweet_e_tie, h@ndo again after the Brass Monkey, good as always to see jakoz. And great to finally meet fry-d :)

Shnouzerpuff - were you the guy wearing the thongs/slippers? and red koi with the tattoos?

and nice to put faces to the nicks as well, rushraver (yeh?) and irish and drinky mcbeer (i think that's his nick).

hello all :)

yes, i'm still alive, and it's great to see that some of the old crew are as well.

t'was good to see some of the new faces also. sorry we couldn't stay longer and chat. hay fever and kings park don't mix all that well :(

thanks linus for organising it, it was fantastic, and i hope we can do this again soon.

ta ta

Good to see a healthy turnout, specially the more experienced members of our local community. I would have stayed longer but my poor little girl was dead on her feet so i had to get her home for a decent nap.

That said i felt pretty ordinary myself. Will have to make an event some time so i can see some of you guys in action.

hmmm i had a fairly eventful morning so i wasnt able to make it to the meetup.
Hope u guys had fun. any photos?

biski - I was the guy who arrived late in aviator sunnies and black n white checkered thongs.

Who was the chap with the motorbike helmet that left around the time as LinusSL? I am sure you told me but names and Shnouzer don't bond that well.

Red Koi - surfy looking guy with the cool hair and the girl.

Firstly Cheers again to Linus for organization of the Arvo
(your Undercover work is great Constable ;) )

It was good to see a couple of the "older" BL'ers turn up, good to meet Jakoz & Fry-d finally and also nice to meet Mr Fluffy & Biski again,

I got to have a good old chuckle with you guys and it turned out to be just the little chill out I needed after MOS on Friday.

I would suggest all of you who haven't turned up in the past to make the effort next time.

Better get back to work ....................

I'm sorry it's MY ball now !!

I was the chap with the helmet who left with linusSL, I'm shocking at introductions I probably didnt even mention my name ;). Jakoz was the other fella with the helmet but he might have already left when you guys arrived.

Hows the patent going on your sleep suit =D

Well my excuse; had to go to a stuffy ole wedding...(boring as fark), man if i eva get married I'm gonna have a huge rave for the reception... no oldies just lots a mates, lots a glowies, lots a trance and lots a pillies =D

See all u dudes at SCI FI!!!

Yes that was me tattos and all along with my little lady.

I thought might have been you Fry-d- and I picked LinusSL out pretty easily.

Good to meet h@ndo and schnouzer for the first time you both are such funny bastards!!

Nice to see Irish again too after Digital, thats a beautiful car you've got there too!

Nice to meet u all have to do it again soon,ill turn up early next time so i can get all ur real names.=D

Last edited:
Real names will just doubley confuse the issue.

Besides, calling me Shnouzer in real life makes me feel like I am an X-Man or something.

^^ I think I'll call you Puff instead of Shnouzer ;) has a better ring to it mwahahahaha !!

:( Sorry Shnouzer :(

Red Koi I hope you apologised to your little lady for us, stuck with the guys (especially with IRISH' ....."jokes" 8) ;) ) must of been great.

How could you pick on the irish without me there to defend em. My own fault i'm sorry everyone.

^^Next time come down and we can take the piss out of H@ndo and his big ears.Hey drinky, h@ndo says u still o him $5.80 for the beer;) =D

She's incredibly shy anyway, that was probably one of her louder days ;)

Hey dont pick on the ears I happen to sport a pair of my very own.

I'd like to think that a bit of extra size might give me some sort of superhero like hearing abilities. Sadly not :(

*IRISH* said:
^^Next time come down and we can take the piss out of H@ndo and his big ears.

8o Eeeee you cheeky Bastard !! 8o

*IRISH* said:
Hey drinky, h@ndo says u still o him $5.80 for the beer;) =D

Actually it was $6.80 :p

I wouldn't need the money if I didn't have to pay your Momma %)