• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pegging

wut?

with all due respect @Kara Kava you seem to be one of those online posters who'd see a lot less friction if they held themselves to the same standard to which they hold everybody else. just my opinion which i am allowed, obviously :)

alasdair

I'm high so possibly wolves and you completely lost me on the rest of it

I've done it & would again, I've never cum like that before. Just huge jets of cum shooting out all over the place & you can feel it a good 30 seconds before it comes out.
The person fucking you can most likely feel your contractions from your orgasm. Everything down there just kind of goes wild.

I don’t know why so many guys get so bent out of shape when the subject of anal pleasure comes up. I’m sure Freud had an answer somewhere.

Being fucked by women > being fucked by dudes.

Just my personal opinion.

Then again, I prefer women to men in general 10:1 or so....so I guess it follows the same trend.

Why would I hide it on a forum that nobody knows who I am IRL? I could walk right past all of BL members on the street & nobody would know it's me & if you ever read the posts where I speak of the stuff I've done before when I was big into smoking MDPV you would notice I have ZERO shame. I'm way past putting labels onto people if they are gay, I've even sent a picture of my dick when high on crack to @mal3volent who's one of the biggest gays on here.
Trust me if I was gay I'd be getting laid none stop as the gays are horny all the time, I'd have ass 24/7.

This had me laughing so hard. I actually took a wild guess one day about this guy and appears I was completely right. Dude is top gay of bluelight. In fact he woke up 2 days ago and appears I was on his mind.

Lots of gays I know are gay because its 100x easier to get laid by guys. The have low standards and will fuck anything that moves. They will pull sneak attacks on you as well and hide they are gay until they make their move when you least expect it. Have to be careful. My gay sensing game is top notch these days, though. You are at the club alone, or with other guys, and trying to hang out with me? You are gay, and can keep your pills and drinks. The last thing you want is to be in debt to a gay.

To the issue at hand...

Never let a girl fuck me in the ass. Have tried a few things, and never liked it.

Only thing allowed up there would be a doctor. Exit only.

I've stuffed drugs up there in some dire, shameful moments. It was very unpleasant. Between that and years of pushing/pulling baseballs out of my ass after opiate binges, I will never associate that area with pleasure

I've stuffed drugs up there in some dire, shameful moments. It was very unpleasant. Between that and years of pushing/pulling baseballs out of my ass after opiate binges, I will never associate that area with pleasure
I dunno. I reckon there’s a lot of pleasure when you finally get home from your dealer and pull that ounce out of your ass and can get all fucked up at last.

I dunno. I reckon there’s a lot of pleasure when you finally get home from your dealer and pull that ounce out of your ass and can get all fucked up at last.

I'll admit that sounds better than clenching for a couple days in a jail cell, and ill admit that when you finally shit a rock hard poo the size of a baseball, the relief is almost as good as a shot of heroin. My god, have I had some epic constipation when I was going hard. Like, 45 minutes of stuffing a towel into my face to muffle the screams, while praying I dont give myself an aneurysm. A gloved hand may have even gotten involved at some point.

If you get off that way, nice, good for you. I'm all about people getting off in as many ways as the safely can. Makes the world a happier place. One could even say you're doing a public service by taking it in the no no hole

I'll admit that sounds better than clenching for a couple days in a jail cell, and ill admit that when you finally shit a rock hard poo the size of a baseball, the relief is almost as good as a shot of heroin. My god, have I had some epic constipation when I was going hard. Like, 45 minutes of stuffing a towel into my face to muffle the screams, while praying I dont give myself an aneurysm
I get a bit like that with meth sometimes. I think it’s dehydration and a shitty diet over an extended period. It can really ruin the erotic part of the high. Sometimes I get tempted just to go in there with a crowbar and see if I can’t just lever it out.

Playing a podcast on this yesterday & the one woman host made me laugh, she was on about her ex who tried it out & I quote directly....

"I fucked him so savage he slid from one end of the bed to the other & was begging me to stop but I didn't. The next night he asked for it again though & when he cum he whimpered like a small child"

I spat my fucking whiskey out on hearing that, his ring must look like a huge hole torn in a pancake. I bet his poop must spray out like. Firefighters hosepipe right now the kinky pervert.

Trust me @F.U.B.A.R. if you are drunk & / or stoned plus looking for a cheap laugh at other people's misfortunes in Kink Pegging podcasts are excellent. You have two types which are easy to tell apart.

1) you'll have the Dom / BDSM type which will have other episodes on the channel all about other kinks like poop, sounding devices etc (that sounding stuff is savage & how any guy gets horny off that is beyond me. Just the idea of having a metal rod pushed down my pee hole is horrific)

2) You have usually women in their early 20's from the USA normally with titles like "Fuck your boyfriend: pegging 101" or titles like that, these are where you find the gold at. They usually go into graphic detail which is so comical. Now & again you'll get a horror show where the stinky poop makes an appearance too.

One time when I did anal I cum in her bum (I held off so we could both cum at the same time) & I pulled out, her pussy was still in contraction from her Cumming which made her actual asshole twitch, on pulling out her arse was loose & a piece of crap mixed up with lube & my cum shot out her saggy asshole like a bullet which hit me on the chest, stuck there for a moment then ran down my chest like a brown food slug coming to rest upon my erect penis.

That put me off anal for several weeks, the smell, texture & way it moved like an evil ass slug was horrific.
🐌 💩 🤢

One time when I did anal I cum in her bum (I held off so we could both cum at the same time) & I pulled out, her pussy was still in contraction from her Cumming which made her actual asshole twitch, on pulling out her arse was loose & a piece of crap mixed up with lube & my cum shot out her saggy asshole like a bullet which hit me on the chest, stuck there for a moment then ran down my chest like a brown food slug coming to rest upon my erect penis.

That put me off anal for several weeks, the smell, texture & way it moved like an evil ass slug was horrific.
🐌 💩 🤢
In the heat of the moment anal sex can understandably get dirty (done on a whim) but with pegging it generally takes more logistics and planning.

Make use of this required planning time by using an enema. A quick 10 minutes spent douching can prevent messes like this from happening again.

In the heat of the moment anal sex can understandably get dirty (done on a whim) but with pegging it generally takes more logistics and planning.

Make use of this required planning time by using an enema. A quick 10 minutes spent douching can prevent messes like this from happening again.
Wise words.