• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pegging

I've been surprised by a huge butt plug when coked up and being fingered there while getting a blowjob. I was fucking angry at the time! The pain! But I saw the funny side after a little while.
Kinda bum rape tho... She was getting back at me for being a bit over eager when engaging in consentual bum sex... I just forgot to gradually warm her up and she absolutely gasped in pain. I felt bad for that until she got that revenge....but I certainly empathised once she did!
I've never had my prostate hit to the point I came tho...I feel like I'm missing out!

I've been surprised by a huge butt plug when coked up and being fingered there while getting a blowjob. I was fucking angry at the time! The pain! But I saw the funny side after a little while.
Kinda bum rape tho... She was getting back at me for being a bit over eager when engaging in consentual bum sex... I just forgot to gradually warm her up and she absolutely gasped in pain. I felt bad for that until she got that revenge....but I certainly empathised once she did!
I've never had my prostate hit to the point I came tho...I feel like I'm missing out!
I've never had one from prostate stimulation alone, but it is far more intense have something going on up there and then come. Not something I do often though I'm not usually wanting to bother with it all and there's only certain occasions where I'll agree to bottoming in anal sex. Rarely. It has to be the right person and right time.

I'm actually a little bit on the dominant side of things in that regard.

Take that ya bastard!
Nah but seriously prostate orgasms are criminally underrated and one of my favourite things ever.

I've got a fuck bud that would gladly experiment with that but I'm trying to stay away from sex with her as I have a bad feeling she wants more and I don't wanna lead her on...

I don’t think that butt work is necessarily a dom/sub thing. Whether it is probably depends on the size of the implement and the force with which it is applied.
Pegging can also be done on vaginas, it's not exclusive to butts. Hell, I've seen people use it on a mouth.

That said, I agree that pegging doesn't necessarily imply a dom/sub kink. My personal experience with it was never dom/sub thing, although I can see why it lends itself to that lifestyle.

Like a dick up there (when I'm well - lubed and sufficiently warmed up, that is), like a prostate - teaser toy, like a finger if the person knows where to find and how to stimulate the right spot. Don't see the attraction in getting fucked in the ass by a chick with a strap - on.

PS and no, there's nothing inherently 'gay' about playing with your ass.
The prostate just happens to be very sexually sensitive and it also just happens to be located a little way up your rectum.
All you straight guys, you haven't lived till a girl has tickled your prostate while giving you a blowjob at the same time 😛

I have been looking for any female who will wear the belt cause I have the toys she can do me with but I can't find any willing females that want to take on the male role and peg me ,I have done it once and didn't have to touch my cock to jet big loads all over
It's like an instant cum button when it's pushed right, eh. XD

... well you may just have to pay a prostitute to get that particular fancy of yours fulfilled. Though if you're handsome I'll do ya for free 😉

Haha makes me think of the ridiculous number of anecdotes my mother (a surgeon) and her medical colleagues had of men that needed an array of strange objects removed from shall we say, delicate areas, and when asked how did this happen claim shit along the lines of:

'I was cleaning the house naked because it was hot and I just fell on this light bulb'

Indeed. You never forget the first girl that shoves a finger up your ass and make you cum like a spastic volcano for 2 minutes.
I still think about her finger sometimes.
The advantage of being a guy who likes guys is, you rarely if ever have to negotiate for that kinda favour. Getting that bit of your anatomy spoilt is like par for the course, you just have to say when you'd like some

Last edited:
Haha makes me think of the ridiculous number of anecdotes my mother (a surgeon) and her medical colleagues had of men that needed an array of strange objects removed from shall we say, delicate areas, and when asked how did this happen claim shit along the lines of:

'I was cleaning the house naked because it was hot and I just fell on this light bulb'
That's hilarious, haha. I imagine I'd be more embarrassed trying to tell an obvious lie rather than saying I wanted to get off and got to eager.
The advantage of being a guy who likes guys is, you rarely if ever have to negotiate for that kinda favour. Getting that bit of your anatomy spoilt is like par for the course, you just have to say when you'd like some
I believe you man. Being bisexual must be like winning the fucking lottery.

That's hilarious, haha. I imagine I'd be more embarrassed trying to tell an obvious lie rather than saying I wanted to get off and got to eager.

I will admit to doing a couple straight guys cause they were randy and high and I got a kick out of it. Only then I gotta do the sex therapy session afterwards where I gotta reassure them NO, you're not gonna spontaneously go off tits and pussy tomorrow just cause I made you shout the fucking house down.

... If ya fancy getting rejections from double the number of people 🥴
I'm short, slightly-built, and fairly androgynous. Not exactly the dark handsome 6 foot hunk most people of either sex seem to be wanting

I will admit to doing a couple straight guys cause they were randy and high and I got a kick out of it. Only then I gotta do the sex therapy session afterwards where I gotta reassure them NO, you're not gonna spontaneously go off tits and pussy tomorrow just cause I made you shout the fucking house down.
Haha, that's quite the accomplishment, I gotta say. I'm too vanilla to get down and dirty with a man. A friend of mine who's gay kissed me when we were 14 and drunk, but that's as close as I've gone. Great kisser though, give him that.
😆 Yeah, this is most likely what the outcome would be anyway.

I'm short, slightly-built, and fairly androgynous. Not exactly the dark handsome 6 foot hunk most people of either sex seem to be wanting
Pretty glad to have ended up paired with a guy. It's more relaxed.

Less of the sexual jealousy. We don't need to own each other's bodies to own each other's hearts.
I find women have more trouble telling purely recreational sex apart from having actual feelings for someone.