• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pegging

Can do. The kind of people who enjoy pegging often like to do so with clothes pegs attached to their nipples.
So much to learn, so little pegs in a household that only utilises a clothes dryer.

So my bf would be ‘pleased’ if next time he visits I insert pegs into his prostate and attach them to his nipples?

He always says I need to be more adventurous, I’m confident he will be ever so grateful to you for the advice.

So much to learn, so little pegs in a household that only utilises a clothes dryer.

So my bf would be ‘pleased’ if next time he visits I insert pegs into his prostate and attach them to his nipples?

He always says I need to be more adventurous, I’m confident he will be ever so grateful to you for the advice.

Does he tweak? It’s advice I’ve given many a frustrated stimulant user who hasn’t had an orgasm for a week. That prostate is the key to your salvation.

Does he tweak? It’s advice I’ve given many a frustrated stimulant user who hasn’t had an orgasm for a week. That prostate is the key to your salvation.

He does not tweak no.
But this prostate stuff. Ugh.
Are you secretly my boyfriend?
😑

Been on a podcast binge about pegging over the last few weeks & sadly some of the stuff I've heard was horrific, some weird militant feminists going on how they pegged their boyfriends so hard & savage they cried for them to stop & the kind of stuff if a male said it about having violent anal with his missus people would class it as sexual assault. Then you have the other side of it from women who understand it's not about "fucking a bitch" but it's about prostate orgasams.

Anyone going to admit they have been pegged? What was it like? What made you try it out? Etc.........
I used to do it with me exwife. It was fun, felt good and I came like a mother fucker. I tried it cause I was super horny and really high.

Been on a podcast binge about pegging over the last few weeks & sadly some of the stuff I've heard was horrific, some weird militant feminists going on how they pegged their boyfriends so hard & savage they cried for them to stop & the kind of stuff if a male said it about having violent anal with his missus people would class it as sexual assault. Then you have the other side of it from women who understand it's not about "fucking a bitch" but it's about prostate orgasams.

Anyone going to admit they have been pegged? What was it like? What made you try it out? Etc.........
my ex eased me into fingers; one or two is very nice, but Id wouldnt dare try a big ol' strap on up the sewer

When you click on a thread to find out wtaf pegging is and are a bit afraid to continue with the thread in question lol

So thankyou Bluelight, not only are you a good source of drug info, I have learnt what pegging is and also docking not to long ago lol

Strap ons are gender neutral sex toys.

Many advertise with both a woman and a man wearing one on the packaging.

I'll admit that sounds better than clenching for a couple days in a jail cell, and ill admit that when you finally shit a rock hard poo the size of a baseball, the relief is almost as good as a shot of heroin. My god, have I had some epic constipation when I was going hard. Like, 45 minutes of stuffing a towel into my face to muffle the screams, while praying I dont give myself an aneurysm. A gloved hand may have even gotten involved at some point.

If you get off that way, nice, good for you. I'm all about people getting off in as many ways as the safely can. Makes the world a happier place. One could even say you're doing a public service by taking it in the no no hole
Bro... When me and my wife was smashing the 80's aka. The green monsters. B 4 they ruined them into anti abuse.. Garbo... Better off swallowing the pill .... Bet doing like 3 or 4 a day v my wife didn't shit for 30 days... No bull shit... 1 time I didn't for a week and kept trying but kept giving up.... Finally I shit out a charcoal briquette .... Back then a roll of toilet paper lasted me a month.. My wife told her mom its been a month and my mother in law is and ER nurse... She brought home this stuff and said ... Sit in the toilet and then drink it.... Don't just drink it and then go when u gotta.... Be sitting in the throne then drink it because you will never make it to the toilet ... Seriously... She sat ... Drank. 10 mins. Later....... Boom. .. Its the stuff they give u b 4 surgery on your small or large intestine or whatever.... Like draino. Nothing is left in u .... Just saying.... While we on the poop subject... Just thought I'd throw it out there sorry don't know they name of the drug.. Or drink name...

I've heard was horrific, some weird militant feminists going on how they pegged their boyfriends so hard & savage they cried for them to stop & the kind of stuff if a male said it about having violent anal with his missus people would class it as sexual assault.
yeah I believe that's called rape

Well the new mr potato heads allow you to mount them on a harness and lay some serious pipe with them.
My bf and I have been laying the pipe all weekend.

KwdF6bR.jpeg

How did you weekend go?

Prostate play and drugs go hand in hand. Nothing better than being rimmed and fingered by the misso on a bit of molly. I've also previously used toys with an ex and recently started with the current lady. Done it sober plenty of times too. Feels good.

Also fellas: taking it up the arse while high on ketamine is awesome. K hole your a hole!

I have been looking for any female who will wear the belt cause I have the toys she can do me with but I can't find any willing females that want to take on the male role and peg me ,I have done it once and didn't have to touch my cock to jet big loads all over