PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
20180327_161823.jpg

20180327_184000.jpg

Was going through some old photos and found some I took during the best trip of my life

Those tabs were easily 300ug (seriously). I took the 2nd pic just as I was peaking. I've posted about it before. I saw the sunset warp around me 360 degrees and could see it in every direction. Felt like God was hugging me. By far the best trip on any psychedelic I've ever had. Was reconnecting with my best friend. Peak visuals included CEVs of me and him riding on a rainbow.

Such a memorable night. Cleanest and strongest LSD ever.

20180327_161823.jpg

20180327_184000.jpg

Was going through some old photos and found some I took during the best trip of my life

Those tabs were easily 300ug (seriously). I took the 2nd pic just as I was peaking. I've posted about it before. By far the best trip on any psychedelic I've ever had. Was reconnecting with my best friend. Peak visuals included CEVs of me and him riding on a rainbow.

I've had a broken camera on my phone for over a year :(

20180327_161823.jpg

20180327_184000.jpg

Those tabs were easily 300ug (seriously). I took the 2nd pic just as I was peaking. I've posted about it before. I saw the sunset warp around me 360 degrees and could see it in every direction. Felt like God was hugging me. By far the best trip on any psychedelic I've ever had. Was reconnecting with my best friend. Peak visuals included CEVs of me and him riding on a rainbow.

sounds great and loving the 2nd pic, especially knowing the scenario

however, honestly man I have no idea how you took a pic on a 300ug peak....my last trip was genuine 250ug and at it's peak there's no chance I would have even known what a camera WAS, let alone use one :)

however, honestly man I have no idea how you took a pic on a 300ug peak....my last trip was genuine 250ug and at it's peak there's no chance I would have even known what a camera WAS, let alone use one :)
I was just starting to peak and became generally uncommunicative for the rest of the night. Ah yes, I could actually use my phone that night however each letter on the screen was spinning around and it looked like alphabet soup.

Also just guessing about the dose, although trust me I know my tabs. I would compare that trip on 2 tabs to about 10 tabs of typical '100ug' you'd find these days, which are probably closer to 50-60ug in reality

Really? I have done 400ug and could take a pic by the peak. Maybe not during the chaotic comeup. I did have a huge tolerance though.

Unless GG was lying, I mean 105? What to account for degradation?

Made this little mix in a container with a scorpion on it. Contains 50/50 ratio of DMXE and 4-AcO-DMT....I just sniff bumps of that stuff...it's beyond mixed together...

Really? I have done 400ug and could take a pic by the peak. Maybe not during the chaotic comeup. I did have a huge tolerance though.

Unless GG was lying, I mean 105? What to account for degradation?
well there certainly was one gg batch that were well underdosed it's well documented, usually bang on though I'd wager

the 250ug trip I referred to was in a perfect set/setting, with someone I/we were both hugely comfortable with and also used to being with in higher worlds (sic), which I imagine may have facilitated the extreme journey

and amazing synchronicity I may add....especially at the point when time stopped and we both left our bodies for a while...

visual highlights included bearing witness to massive planets being 'born' and an (at least) 500 foot tall Shiva-type figure dancing and casually creating galaxies...

that was 3.5 years ago and was my first lsd trip for 18 years or so, although there were half a dozen high dose mushroom trips and 3 or 4 dmt journeys in that period so it wasn't completely barren of psyches :)

...strong urges towards lsd again recently which I think will be acted upon in the next month or two :)

I never tried any intentionally. I had a blotter I suspect was DOx. Stereotypical psychedelic visuals as opposed to geometric patterning

Status
Not open for further replies.