View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason this country has shit loads of mcat and methylone and really fucking high quality stuff aswell. My friend has been getting really cooked on them and mixing them with meth aswell and he said mixing methylone with meth was some crazy stuff. Im worried him about him though ima give some free shrooms and hopefully they might help steer him away from his addiction.

Got a bunch of work done really working well under pressure and i smoke weed every night now infact smoking each night i feel better now i dont get the hangover effects as much. Man when these people judged me for smoking weed the other day each night i was really pissed off man. People try act all woke and shit lmao but in secert they judging every one for littlest of things. Its really bad to judge drug users aswell its why i never seeked help for my amphetamine addiction for a solid 8 years because everywhere you went was TV ads the news and everybody in society judging people using stimulants making us out to be lunatics dirty skin picking people and that fucked me off big time i tried to hide my usage alot and never felt like i could reach out for help without getting stigmatized. Now ima do drugs in secret and tell people im clean because fuck them for judging me man.

This still goes on today and is the reason why many meth users i know won't get help because of the stigma around using it. Nor do i tell people i use to do it in real life unless i know they are drug users aswell.

Yes it is, I also have another 500mgs or so put away that im gonna eat off the rest of the year. Gonna do my best to leave that batch alone for the foreseeable future. Put it in a couple of labeled vials. So that I won't be opening and closing some of them for many years. Gonna do the same thing with the 5 grams of DMT as well which im gonna try and make last for the long haul as well. Need to get a vacuum sealer for when I get around to hoarding away some LSD sheets and seal them in groups of 20 blotters for the same reason and just keep the bulk of it always away. I'm trying to get a collection together that will last me the rest of my time here on this planet.

So silly that they add that "3" to the "DMXE", but I have to admit that 3D-MXE sounds kinda cool LOL.

How stable are these Dissos?

Extremely stable I would say, I have some MXE from 2015 and it's still as potent as ever, and it's been sitting in its baggie at room temperature the whole time. Ketamine also seems to last at least half a decade without loss in potency. I see no reason why the other ACHAs would be less stable. They can probably outlive us if stashed away from light and moisture.

Yeah I mean it's cute, I kinda like it (think it's funny).

Rolling full speed ahead but im prepping the Oral Syringe now and getting ready to blast off to the lands of hedonism and exotic bliss. Brought on by the deepest desire of my soul, to seek out a cure for the flawed man's malady brought on by the humans condition, on his quest for answers to the most noble questions. Putting together a roadway for his peers to follow, of better living through chemistry. The future is here and we might as well embrace all that it offers. I'm gonna surely be typing my night away, im incredibly euphoric right now and inspired to soar over mountain tops and crash down rivers rapids. To surf the waves of the time, on a board made gratitude injected with the truth, his hearts an open book.

Just plugged the 133mgs and I swear I think im feeling something going on already. I'd dissolved so easily and clean nothing was left behind this stuff is as pure as the driven snow. Ohh yeah I made those capsules bigger so I have like 460mgs left or so. Kinda upset with myself for not getting a 5 gram bag of this one but I mean I already dropped 400 bucks on that order which is semi-insane. Bit I justify it with the fact most of it was aMT and that stuff along with 4-AcO-DMT is crucial to combating my bi-polar related depression. If I plug 50mgs of aMT it literally transports me into an elevated state of mind, pulsating with a clean energy with a clarity of mind second to none when it comes to psychedelic. It is sorta like Mescaline in many ways but even more empathogenic and speedier, more recreational in larger doses. But you can take smaller amounts like 40mgs and gain all the benefits and they are strong the first 4 days im in such a peaceful loving mood, the afterglow is so beautiful and last longer than most psychs. But this stuff deff causes tolerance quickly and it's why I haven't been using it much the past couple months. Simply because when I went for it with a month off Empathogens it was so much more powerful and rewarding. On Easter for example I smiled so heavy all day long people repeatedly/ family that didn't know I took drugs, were like wow Charlie you sure are in a great mood today. And that is another of the best parts I can take it in ANY situation and act fine. Whether that be working in the restaurant or family parties inwhich I'd rather not partake in alcohol. Those some hosts really take offense to that and this one guy Drew I know used to always make fun of me and say I was in A.A. but if he only knew of how I really get down and boogy...

i have around 50 g of cracker dried most potent shrooms on this earth. Gonna be alot of good times.

Just came up with a brilliant but kinda gross I suppose. Just sniffing the last 4 lines of 3-MMC decided to go intranasal because I took the 10mgs of Norflurazepam I was able to salvage from the tinfoil square. Some was stuck to it a bit and also left behind on the plate so im sure it was 12-13mgs.
20210511-011357.jpg

20210511-010859.jpg

20210511-012101.jpg

Took a piss inside of a water bottle and im gonna keep it frozen to preserve it Ober the next three weeks but put some into smaller container I will tape to my persons near my man parts, lol. Had to do this cuz and I did it before I took that so the urine is gonna be clean and just have Methadone in it. I will put one of these hand warmers around it on the day of the clinic so it will be the proper temperature. Thing is tho if they do a mouth swap which they do sometimes this will all be meaningless but I figure that it's worth a try. Hell who knows maybe that Benzo won't even show up. I'm deff crashing a bit tho and it's why I went for it. Whatever man I will figure it out maybe I will also keep a small corner of a plastic bag under my tongue and if they do the mouth swab I'll maneuver it over the tip and then when they say it's done I will swallow that shiznit. These fucks should just let me do drugs yeah know, it's my own life for God sake.

Does anyone know whether it is physically safe or not to mix 3-MMC and 3-MeO-PCE. I really wanna dose 25mgs especially for when this Cathinone really starts fading. I'm gonna weigh out three capsules of that one 25mgs each and then lock the rest away. Probablyspread that one out andtake it once a week is or as platform for psychs. Will take 200mgs of DMXE and put it in a vial in my tree of life box. The remainder of both those bags is getting put in the TLS for two weeks starting now so when they are gone that'd it end of binge. Just got a new connect for actual Ketamine and 2C-B that is domestic and sent priority mail my party people. It cheap also like 60 per gram for the K bit I wanna bargain with the dude on a bulk price. I mean im gonna be best customer ever and if I rub your back you have to do mine. It's only fair now isn't fam.

Turn of the lights and turn up the music.
Sorta song will sooth your soul, cuz love is free
And she won't stop till yeah get enough 😍

After doing some really heavy research all night I'm not gonna be able to mix the 3-MMC with the 3-MeO-PCE after all for its SERT receptor agonist and it would cause me to get seratonin syndrome and we don't want that now do we. The benzos should be enough im about to have a Beer also and maybe some vodka even who knows. But I can't be here on this earth without a significant collection of rare compounds. Just made a new friend today that I really wanna hangout with. Think im starting to feel a little bit of alerts...deff more chilled out but I liked that one alot overall. Think im gonna get the Etizolam tho cuz it leaves your system in a week and they dont test for it often. Don't tell anyone but im gonna get few grams of N-Ethyl-nor-pentedrone and start putting in hella overtime.

~Cosmic Charlie

Last edited:
20210511-033437.jpg

Ecstatic about picking up 5.5 grams of α-Methyltryptamine to put away in the stash. It's like everything Molly wishes it was. And it incorporates some of the loving part psychedelic Tryptamines. Allowing love to pour out of your soul similar to when you consume a high level of psilocybin.

By the way this 3d-MXE is simply breathtaking.

After a 300mgs intranasal trip I'm left in awe this stuff is the best thing yet probably my favorite dissos now so gentle and loving and highly psychedelic and visual.

20210511-033437.jpg

Ecstatic about picking up 5.5 grams of α-Methyltryptamine to put away in the stash. It's like everything Molly wishes it was. And it incorporates some of the loving part psychedelic Tryptamines. Allowing love to pour out of your soul similar to when you consume a high level of psilocybin.
Can't believe I never tried this. So it's as euphoric and entactogenic and empathogenic as 2cb? But with tryptamine visuals? How even?! :eek:

(I've made the same comment about 2cb, that it's everything mdma (or at least mda) should be without all the toxicity and side effects)

Can't believe I never tried this. So it's as euphoric and entactogenic and empathogenic as 2cb? But with tryptamine visuals? How even?! :eek:

(I've made the same comment about 2cb, that it's everything mdma (or at least mda) should be without all the toxicity and side effects)
aMT is arguably the only 'RC' aside from 2C-B to reach 'legit' black-market status, where people are producing it despite the fact that it's illegal in most countries now. I have a stash of aMT and it was banned over a decade ago, but my batches are only 5 years old :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.