View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I guess it was geometric. But just very stereotypical and not like lsd (or 2ci or 2cb or mescaline or any phens or tryptamines either) at all. I remember being able to consciously spell words in my hallucinations of the trees that was kind of cool

Man I wish I knew what this one drug I had was. (Not ID just reminiscing).

My buddy randomly gave me this vial. He didn't know what it was but he was giving it to people and said it "didn't work" for his buddy. It was a tiny vial with about 20 drops left. I noticed there were several very large crystals precipitating out of solution stuck to the bottom. I assumed it was nbome and got super xanaxed out and took 2 hits.

The peak hit me VERY SUDDENLY after about 90 min. I was taking a piss and almost felt like I was going to fall down. I almost freaked out, as I had no idea what I took (lol), but sat in the half lotus position and calmed down after 15 min.

It was a very unusual physical trip. I remember holding objects in my hand was incredibly entertaining. Felt like objects were alive and morphing.

Visually it was disappointing. Mild distortions. The interesting part is what it did to colors. My vision was black and white and color would melt in and out, one color at a time, as if someone was paining in color with evaporating ink. Some cool depth perception changes too.

Went to work 12 hours later with no issue. Felt amazing that day actually. Felt like LSD afterglow

That's it. Wasn't a bad trip at all other than the peak scare. I would say it felt closest to LSD or nbome. Yet it was wayyyyy better than any nbome I've had before if it was one.

Alas I may never know what it was. Only clue is the vial was dosed a little high and it was falling out of solution.

I threw it away after that trip due to unrelated paranoia.

Its fun to retroactively speculate what it may have been, at least to me.

Do you remember how long it lasted?
Yep I was sober enough to work yet still mildly tripping 12 hours later.

It has aspects of LSD and nbome yet unique body high almost like 2cb but not nearly as good.

I'm leaning towards some new nbome, but it was way more pleasant than 25i and had almost no visuals

Weird right?

This was about 3 years ago

My guess is DOC, as you saw, no fear needed :D
Could have been. And I can't quite remember but I don't think there was stimulation past 16 hrs.

Oh well. I love imagining what it was just so I knew. Curious.

Also I remember my friend said it made his other friend "do nothing but sweat all night". Yet I did not sweat at all, and LSD makes me sweat

I don't know the NBOx well, I just remember my 25i-NBOME trip on 3 blotters of unknown dosage.
That was mad, absolutely mad, the visuals are so insane that you literally cannot see in front of you (no other drugs comes even close), but you're still suspiciously clearheaded. It felt extremely empty, like a massively stimulated mind through sheer madness.
I had to flee my house because I was panicking, then I ended up in the middle of the city, at noon so all students there, raining hard as fuck and I forgot where I was, couldn't see shit and I felt my ego slipping away through all of it lol, that was literally insane. Then my friend managed to find me and get me inside, the poor guy had to listen to me ramble on 25i for hours afterwards still.
Never again =D

I don't know the NBOx well, I just remember my 25i-NBOME trip on 3 blotters of unknown dosage.
That was mad, absolutely mad, the visuals are so insane that you literally cannot see in front of you (no other drugs comes even close), but you're still suspiciously clearheaded. It felt extremely empty, like a massively stimulated mind through sheer madness.
I had to flee my house because I was panicking, then I ended up in the middle of the city, at noon so all students there, raining hard as fuck and I forgot where I was, couldn't see shit and I felt my ego slipping away through all of it lol, that was literally insane. Then my friend managed to find me and get me inside, the poor guy had to listen to me ramble on 25i for hours afterwards still.
Never again =D
Yeah never again. The visuals were insane as you say. My cat literally had 4 heads and his hair was 6" long blowing in the wind.

I hated everything else about it. Hates the stim. Felt artificial. More like you're fucking up your brain vs tripping. Fuck that shit.

I've tried 25i, and that stereotypical psychedelic wasn't it or anything related.

Why does DOx scare me so much.

The idea of a 36 hr stim or bad trip is quite terrifying
Yeah I know why it is scary. Let's say you are an hour in and don't dig the set or setting or anything else. Then you still have 35 hours to still ride out :D Anyone can muscle through a few hours of a psychedelic. 4- even 10 hours is even doable. Even the 12 hour mescaline trip at least ends close to 10 hours after. When I had mescaline last for 14 hours I was still a lot calmer at the end after 9-10 hours. 36 hours seems daunting although in my younger years I would for sure have used it for a festival.

Yeah I know why it is scary. Let's say you are an hour in and don't dig the set or setting or anything else. Then you still have 35 hours to still ride out :D Anyone can muscle through a few hours of a psychedelic. 4- even 10 hours is even doable. Even the 12 hour mescaline trip at least ends close to 10 hours after. WHen I had one last for 14 hours I was still a lot calmer at the end. 36 hours seems daunting although in my younger years I would for sure have used it for a festival.
Yep usually around 10 hours of even the best trips I'm ready to come down and a bit exhausted. And even during the worst trips "I'll be straight in a few hours, get a grip man".

36 hours of anything sounds daunting

And yes, I talk to myself in Hunter Thompson quotes when I'm tripping. I'm not even joking lmao

Most DOx follow a similar pattern of how the trip goes, you slowly come up until 2 hours or so, things go faster, and everything comes together for 4-6 hours (depending on drug and dose), after that there's a sort of plateau where effects diminish very slowly, so it's not like this is an exceedingly long time of tripping hard. On reasonable doses and with some etizolam you'd be able to sleep after 24 hours or earlier probably.
I personally find LSD more exhausting because the thinking is so unrelenting, doesn't let up until I manage to find sleep.

I remember reading recently (here?) about being trapped in "philosophical hell" at the end of an LSD trip. Man that was a super relatable description, been there for sure.

@Buzz Lightbeer your description of the DOx envelope sounds a lot like my experience with 2C-P

I remember reading recently (here?) about being trapped in "philosophical hell" at the end of an LSD trip. Man that was a super relatable description, been there for sure.
Most of my LSD afterglows are euphoric and calm but I've had one or two that were unusually bad, the comedown was horrible but the trip was nice. Hard to explain, but philosophical hell sounds accurate

My interpretation of philosophical hell is that situation at the end of tripping on acid for 8h already, and your intellect is still utterly wired and you're stuck in endless unrelenting logic conversation about the minutae of the nature of reality and so on. I've learned to have a beer when it gets to that part.

My interpretation of philosophical hell is that situation at the end of tripping on acid for 8h already, and your intellect is still utterly wired and you're stuck in endless unrelenting logic conversation about the minutae of the nature of reality and so on. I've learned to have a beer when it gets to that part.
I generally drink from a hose on acid. Its normal to finish a bottle of whiskey or a case of beer.

I'm also an alcoholic though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I seem to be immune to hangovers no matter how much I drink on LSD. I've commented on it before, it's a bit unusual I can drink that much and not sleep and yet feel fine the next day

Are you pretty young @SnafuInTheVoid ? No need to disclose your age, but I wonder if you have youth on your side helping you manage with that or what. I think I'd have to pay for it if I drank that much, but I do definitely feel like I can handle alcohol better if I've been tripping than not. Can definitely cope with less sleep, although probably have to pay for it by catching up with more sleep over the week following.

Status
Not open for further replies.