View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in Fear and Loathing film, en route, I saw a pic freeze and the Californian Sunshine acid handed to Depp was 9 tabs. A very possible 2700 ug theoretically.

It was the same night he said…”The aether was wearing off. The acid was long gone. But the mescaline was coming on strong.”

Like you hear me? No way is 2700 ug long gone in less than 30 hours minimum minimum.

Just adding that.

Speaking of made-up words, for my own purposes yesterday I was looking into ways of generating fake English words using a list of syllables. There's this tool called Markovify that generates sentences from any corpus you feed it, but it can't work with smaller units such as syllables. However, someone made a fake Russian word generator based on that code, so it is possible. Just gotta tinker with Python I suppose.

Python is my new love, what a great programming language.

Yeah, for very large projects however it can get a little messy since there's no data type enforcing, it's also quite slow if you need raw computation. But there are tons and tons of available libraries and many things you can do in a couple lines of code.... love it.

Yeah I love the succinctness and elegance of the code. The lack of data typing is a bit of a pain though, I wish it didn't do that. As you say it can get confusing.

I also love how it forces consistent indentation, my coworkers entirely disregard indentation and formatting unless they're required to do it. Make those fuckers learn that code should be pretty, and readable.

Interesting, I see a place I know has allylescaline for sale now. Always thought that one sounded nice. Minimum order is 5 grams though, so... I dunno.

Interesting, I see a place I know has allylescaline for sale now. Always thought that one sounded nice. Minimum order is 5 grams though, so... I dunno.
You are lucky. The UK has become almost a forbidden island, now border force stepped in, post Brexit no free movement of goods within EU now.

They confiscated 100 150 ug (and those are very accurately dosed) microplellets from me hundreds €’s like.

They reshipped me 50 blotters, clearly labelled as 1cP-LSD, at 100 mcg per tab, but I got a letter from Border force second time.

Check out this ridiculous incompetence.

what is resolution monitor

They accused me of importing….half a million trips lol. Not 50.

And called it the wrong compound too.

Needless say I declined courtroom contestion lol and heard no more.

Last edited:
Is it meant to be better than escaline or Proscaline? Ive had a little stash of those for quite a while but never really saw glowing reviews.

Come monday I'm gonna either finally take a full dose of AMT or a 200-300ug 1p-lsd dose. Hopefully my blotters haven't degraded. It's been too long since my trippy receptors got a good cleansing.

Although also tempted to try an LSD + 2CE combo...

I snagged a bunch just to use as an enhancer with other substances. And it works quite well for that purpose; gets me a bit more mileage out of whatever I’m doing and adds a certain something to the experience as well. My partner actually really likes it as a combo drug, thinks it’s great. It really adds to the visual component for her, which kind of eludes her usually.

It’s certainly pleasant enough on its own; not earth-shattering or anything, but still a nice time. Only downside for me is that it really interferes with my ability to get to sleep. I can dose at noon and still not fall asleep until 5am, well after the visuals have gone, although the introspection continues the whole time. I try to avoid benzos, but I think I’ll end up using some at a certain time when I use AL from now on.

I’ve been considering trying mini doses just for its enhancement of the thought process and slight “stimulation (?).” I put quotes around that because it’s not precisely stimulating, but sorta adds a focus and awareness to my state of mind. Hope that makes even a little bit of sense, lol.

In summary, I feel it is worthwhile and I’m glad I grabbed it, but I made a decent purchase of this and some other stuff to get the price down a ways.

Although also tempted to try an LSD + 2CE combo...
Ever tried the combo before? Those are the two psychedelics I have the most experience with. Never combined them though. I’ve only done two combos ever, once a hit of LSD with 20 mg 2cb. It was a good trip but not all that much different from a good acid trip. 20 mg is a low dose for me.

Having a good time not tripping overly hard, everything's high def and a bit swirly. Tons of energy really social climbed up these boulders along a little river to a tiny waterfall had a shower under it, it's been a good afternoon.

Tested out some gold flake pyramid gel tabs I snagged recently. Decent tabs for sure. Went for a walk wandering past a fireworks display they were having in my city. Not really my kind of thing usually, but hey, I was tripping and it was happening, so why not, lol. It was a pleasant day though.

Ever tried the combo before? Those are the two psychedelics I have the most experience with. Never combined them though. I’ve only done two combos ever, once a hit of LSD with 20 mg 2cb. It was a good trip but not all that much different from a good acid trip. 20 mg is a low dose for me.
Nah never tried it before, I've also done the LSD + 2CB combo a bunch of times (sometimes with MDMA thrown in) and always had a great time. I wouldn't intend on anything but a mild dose of 2CE with that combo to see how they interact, but when I've mixed LSD+2CB the visuals took on a whole new level of awe.

20mg is a mild-ish dose of 2CB for me too, it really shines at like 30mg for me.

50 grams, lol. Jesus. yeah I feel bad for you guys.
You know I get so cained every day, it’s a bigger issue than people would realise, once again, I totally forgot I had posted here yesterday.

Again. Ido have some pretty heavy duty amnesia. Sometimes, a few hours will pass and be lost in memory with time dilation making it feel equivocal to a few days having passed.

Fortunately I don’t actually need ever spend another penny on acid, I’ll maybe have some on hand for cremation day even lol, and I’m allergic to everything else except pure Etizolam, hence the addiction, was in ways an Avenue I ended up going down after so many dead ends.

I can get Kava no trouble, weed we make, but I’d love to access more of what cannabis can offer.

If I lived in US or Canada for example, long ago I would have grown some proper weed bumper amount, lights optional, made bubble hash, stronger edibles, THC drops, lots more options there.

I’m intending to source some clean hash for edibles.

damm aztec LSD crystal has appeared once again. That shit was some hectic stuff but felt dark to me. did alot of those 200 ug tabs in 2019 fucking got my ass handed to me twice lol.

i really feel like i made leagues in treating my ptsd through that trip. For the first time ever i acutally had some nights sleeps without ptsd flashbacks. I forgave it all and moved on and now i feel free from those chains of been a victim.

Unpacked a life time of emotions in pure gratitude for the things i have and my family and friends who have supported me on my journey.
I was doing good healing my ptsd, psychedelics were helping until I tried to see some "psychedelic" people. Oh yeah getting fucked up is totally "psychedelics". Slandering anarchists, so "psychedelic". Oh yeah destroying someone for misunderstandings they made at 12 years old, and ended at 13 when they defined "disgusting scum", and recently resurfaced memory due to personal sexual abuse- totally "psychedelic", totally "protecting" or respecting innocence.

Ffs. I do need to get back into jam bands like xorkoth said but I hsve a screw loose, my brains been modified, my DNA changed
Need to revert

These nogher

Not sure if there is a more appropriate forum to post this, but I wanted to share this song with you all. New release from Modest mouse

Played an awesome show last night, packed crowd to capacity, sold out, super enthusiastic crowd. We played really well. Then I went over to Delsyd's house and we had a proper old-school chill with some friends, been a while since we all did that. Took some MDA and DMXE and had an amazing night. Left at 9:30 in the morning, tried to sleep, but couldn't and my girlfriend got up and I'm in the slap happy zone from lack of sleep and I love it, we've been having funny conversations and telling stories about our pasts that we've somehow never shared before all day so far. I also took 1mg of DOC a couple of hours ago because what the fuck, I love DOC and it's making my sleep deprived day a lot more pleasant and fun. :) But this is the second time in 7 days that I did that, I gotta not go so hard in general. When we play shows on the road we don't party as much, we're more focused on playing the show and getting out of there and sleeping and going to the next one, But at home, with all my friends, I want to have a good time, and I'm gonna, and I did. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.