View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@phenethylo J I envy you your 2C-P, that was my favorite of the 2Cs. Unfortunately lost all of mine 😥
On a positive note, I happened upon some gold flake pyramid gels. Gonna give them a go tomorrow and perhaps check out some fireworks, as banal as that may be 🤷🏻

had one beer at the bar and felt it jeez im a lightweight lol. bored man dont got alot of weed left. I need to find out how to spend constructive free time sober without drugs.

i really feel like i made leagues in treating my ptsd through that trip. For the first time ever i acutally had some nights sleeps without ptsd flashbacks. I forgave it all and moved on and now i feel free from those chains of been a victim.

Unpacked a life time of emotions in pure gratitude for the things i have and my family and friends who have supported me on my journey.
Like I say, ketamine is the king washer away.

It takes you back to being a child, like regression, but without having to “walk back through the pain” or face the trauma.

Hence it’s place in therapy for ptsd specifically.

You maybe just needed the combo with the mega deep acid trip to reach those deepest unlocked doors and blast through them.

2 or 3 days after a heavy trip, I don’t think you would need a microdose if you did ketamine in that time. It can 10 times the K hole by itself in the days after tripping.

Very glad you report such a leap in progress and release.

And absolutely, I gave up yearning pretty full stop long ago, like for answers, deeper meaning etc.

I’m still a deep, broad, philosophical thinker tinkering up loads of crazy ideas and trying to be open to anything and everything.

But I have a dismally limited mortal brain, weak with emotions (although emotion can give us incredible strength too), bumming along in life.

That’s I think what I mean when I’ve said to you before I think how apart from physical pain and shit, I feel so damn “free”.

I just want some basic comfort and easier living. I’ll remain deeply spiritual and philosophical forever, but I’m not trying to figure anything out exactly just get along.

I’ve decided the best thing I can do is go back to my real roots. I’m a natural born comedian, joker, lightbringer, joy bringer.

I’ve not lost my sense of humour despite losing my mind at time and hitting deepest depressions.

I’m kinda serious on these forums and very different in person, where I’ve decided if there’s one thing I can do in this shitty world it’s at least inject a little sparkle of light and humour around me.

I’ve managed to let go of a lot of anger. I’ve made some unexpected progress gaining weight and a healthier body.

Currently though I’m in a state of proper true exhaustion, the healing road at pace takes so much energy and pain in process.

I’m just normalising my bowel function too, bladder, bowels non stop most nights I try to sleep for over 6 months, really wears you out.

And all the extra respiratory mucus that I always have to deal with while taking the homeopathy, now finished.

Just gotta get my energy back up. Obviously, LSD is a massive energy drainer, always has been for me even in my prime youth when I was literally a giant Duracell 24/7, but would always feel totally wiped out after acid, not even from MDMA or any other drug.

Then I’m trying to address my benzo use, Etiz, but it’s harder than I thought. Down from 15-18 mg’s daily to just under 12 but some days are still going over.

Too much benzos, huge amounts of kava just because my mental state has been an anguishing one calling for meanie amounts of everything at hand to just cool down each day, all day.

And so much edibles daily, lots vaped weed and strong weed too.

Lungs feeling 70 % clearer today than normal though after I got stricter with my diet.

I ate cheese a number of times. Bad idea for me. Mucus extreme and it’s steroids for respiratory infections.

Lots to address though.

Last edited:
My whole trick on LSD is to simply be just breathe and sit and be present that's where the magic shines. When we stop seeking outside of ourselves. We can simply sit and be content knowing within we are still. Nothing moves our inner self its our core our light. Remain firm in your own mind and abilities and life experience. The real world is not a pretty place and its a hard grind for everyone on earth expect maybe those born into royal families and other powerful and wealthy ways. These people live outside of the real world trapped in this crazy bubble man it blows my mind when you meet these sort of people. Im just little me from the hood trying to grind a better future and not return to were i came from. Thats my only goal to never be stuck in the hood again ever!. Im over having to walk around all staunch incase something happens down there always on the lookout always awake at night making sure the street and house is safe.

One day i will make it man have my own home hopefully in a nice part of the world with low crime rates.

hopefully i will recover back to my baseline self soon. That trip totally rewrote my brain its crazy like every aspect of my self feels very different now. I have a totally changed outlook on life and my own belief system. I guess it humbled me i thought i knew it all and everything but then i took it to the another level and just left with more questions about the world.

When i was 6 tabs deep man i could pick out each instrument of the song and instantly recognize what it was even if it was some specific cultural ancient instrument had flashes of where the world music came from. I felt connected to my genes and realized all the hardships our ancestors faced have forged us these evolved genes to help us survive in this harsh world. I felt so alive. Ever felt your very fucking genes themselves? I cant even describe it was a new experience. We are constantly mutating our genes when we have kids surely within a few thousand years we can no longer call ourselves homo sapiens we will have upgraded to the next evolution of human kind. I truly wonder what this would entail. I hope we just evolve out of depression eventually man. The next evolution in humanity will be unrecognizable in its intellect i believe. I believe we simply evolve to understand even more complex things. Though idk what the final goal of life is. What does the final stage of human evolution look like crossing tech digitil and modern science to make us living in a next level simulation.

Imagine humanity without cancer or diease robots doing most the menial labor jobs if we had everything we ever wanted in thousands of years what would we do?. Imagine they cure aging so you can be in your prime your whole life and your organs now repair themselves you could live forever as long as your brain doesn't get taken out.

Will we colonize the galaxy and become like living gods in the future?. Will humans ever know true peace? Will we wipe ourselves out in a war?. Who knows what is around the corner is this game of life.

I now accept it man i do not know a single solid thing about reality. Its unknowable. We can only study with science these natural laws and use them to make our lives better.

Wasn’t it a 1 gazillion 77.276 ug on the dot?
In a nutshell, speaking purely honestly, a gazillion, is a word I made up but like and just use jokingly lol.

But as you ask, and I do try to be real always concurrently with humour, in this case a gazillion is exactly 210 tabs which I personally trust to be very near on 100 ug consistently (every quarter even, or a fifth, is strong, like surprisingly strong for 25 ug, I’ve taken about 400 at every dosage level and it’s been so consistent and predictable in effect and intensity every time) past 5 months.

So for simple arguments sake, this gazillion was around 21 mg’s in less weeks.(literally just).

Last edited:
Is that bigger or smaller than a bazillion? And where does kajilion fall on the scale?
Inquiring minds want to know.

The infiniteness if that’s a valid conjugation or acceptable alternative of language is one thing I love about it.

We’ve come a long way from Cavemen (and gone backwards too in other ways), so why stop? Lol, I’m always making up words. Fortunately not a crime yet.

I’ve not pulled out trazillion yet as I like Gazilion way more, so that’s my tool for the job, for now.

Expect to see it repeated.

You'd think a googolplex was a made up word, but it's a real number. An unimaginably large number. A googol is 10 to the 100th power (1 with 100 zeroes). A googolplex is 10 to the googol power (1 with a googol zeroes). Still not infinity. Nothing is infinity, infinity is a concept and cannot be contained. Yet higher math deals with infinity in many ways.

You'd think a googolplex was a made up word, but it's a real number. An unimaginably large number. A googol is 10 to the 100th power (1 with 100 zeroes). A googolplex is 10 to the googol power (1 with a googol zeroes). Still not infinity. Nothing is infinity, infinity is a concept and cannot be contained. Yet higher math deals with infinity in many ways.
Lol, in sense, it IS a made up word, just like IS….IS.

Except not all words are in the dictionary. But it does grow though, so as far as I see it it’s natural to continually adapt and extend the use of language with fresh terms and words.

Even a lot of street slang can make it into an official dictionary eventually I think.

Touche, all words are made up. English is particularly interesting as we conversationally and informally make up words all the time, but we understand each other based on context. We each invent our own form of the language and we share these forms with each other. English is a beautiful language because of this property. Probably confusing as hell to people not naturalized in it, though.

Touche, all words are made up. English is particularly interesting as we conversationally and informally make up words all the time, but we understand each other based on context. We each invent our own form of the language and we share these forms with each other. English is a beautiful language because of this property. Probably confusing as hell to people not naturalized in it, though.
That’s it, I only do it when it naturally Spurs to mind and it’s clear what I mean.

And for fun sake too. I hate….dogmaticism for example. Is that an actual word yet? Lol, because I see no reason why it can’t be a valid conjugation and more poetic alternative to….”being dogmatic”.

My vote wouldn’t be for dogmaticness but maybe that would already be a word and the correct term actually duh it hits me now.

So probably scrap the top one. Dogmaticness does make lots more sense and I bet is established already.

just had endless dreams about the k hole. slowly getting back to the ground. people even noticed I am very different. Im very thankful for my state atm if it keeps up and this PTSD is just gone ima be so happy. Seriously been able to sleep without been subjected to horrible ptsd nightmares is so nice.

I wonder if future psychotherapy will ever combine ketamine + lsd together. Just from that experience i could see it having major potetional than either two substances alone.

this live video of the doors in 1967 people getting groovy man.

Speaking of made-up words, for my own purposes yesterday I was looking into ways of generating fake English words using a list of syllables. There's this tool called Markovify that generates sentences from any corpus you feed it, but it can't work with smaller units such as syllables. However, someone made a fake Russian word generator based on that code, so it is possible. Just gotta tinker with Python I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.