View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to eat right before I take the 2C-E, for plenty of energy for whatever physical awaits and it seems to really extend the come up to a couple hours, making it a muddier affair, and you like never know if it'll get stronger or not hahah. It doesn't work all that well in theory but in practice it really does.

I'll never be fully safe again when tripping though, there were so many times in the trip that I had these little flashbacks to my psychosis, and me shouting "year" or something, and I understood again why I was doing it, and what I was feeling, and I feel like I'm so on the edge of that state again, but I can just keep on the edge. I don't know if it's because a psychedelic experience is inherently somewhat psychotic or if it's just my brain. I feel like it was always there, and I just never noticed. It sucks because I know there are lines I shouldn't cross, and tripping is one of them, rough to let go off but some day I'll have to.

I'm going to play devils advocate and vote for the 5sub chems. You'll be able to get mimosa bark any old time, but these chems could disappear overnight.
Agreed, this is the only right way of thinking imo, and whether you like the 5-meos or not, it is certainly worth some money trying to figure it out.
Go for both, 250mg because that's a lot already, who uses a gram of moxy realistically in their lives...

Agreed, this is the only right way of thinking imo, and whether you like the 5-meos or not, it is certainly worth some money trying to figure it out.
Go for both, 250mg because that's a lot already, who uses a gram of moxy realistically in their lives...

Figured I might enjoy smoking moxy and want more on hand. Taken it a decade ago but cant remember the experience. The mimosa is definitely better bang for buck. I just get hit with the "fear" bad from smoking DMT.

Losing the 2C's really upped my drive to catch them all before they go. Shoulda stocked up in 2016. O well

Hindsight.....
Some people would be buying bitcoins because of current knowledge, smarter people would be spending it on a great assortment of all available 2C-x.
Hindsight for me might be- young Man, don’t overly damage your brain with the most harm reduction guidance opposing excessive ecstasy abuse.

Maintain an ordinary functioning brain. Ideally, avoid 2004 tick bite if possible....

In order to be on the ball with Bitcoin and lots else.

But also, not having Bitcoin in my life personally, hindsight was scoring a thousand trips, literally was hindsight too because my motivation was me seeing the curtains would begin to draw in on it.....in 2019, while shipping success was guaranteed, bank transfer was tenable.

As foresaw, the 3 places that did ship to me and take bank transfer- one stopped shipping after seizures post Brexit, other two only Bitcoin since.

I could find ways around it, a friend, and a 1cP company, soon to close I believe possibly along with the biggest shop of all in Germany, I’ve never shopped with, but now take cards.

So I could get another 100, 250 1cP tabs before July, if I was sure I could justify the need. I have maybe 600 plus tabs in all. I reckon that’s enough to send me pretty cracky on top of life and consumed amounts so far.

@Buzz Lightbeer I feel you on this, often I think, I gotta leave Psychs off or I will be too mentally unrested. But I can always have the best trips on acid, and the sudden pondering an escapist style, high dose trip continues to grab me.

I was thinking last weeks, I might like a true high dose trip. I wouldn’t go above 2.5 mg’s, but it would be 1500 ug minimum, more likely 2000, but 2500if I’m brave on the day.

I think I could handle it. In past, the prospect of that exact dosage level daunted me.

Now, it enthrals me. Excitement, purely, in total place of fear. Any day? Lol, you do know me hehe, not kidding, no actual plans atm.

1cP is about to be illegal in Germany you see, plus AL LAD, 1cP-Al Lad, their (probably) damn good ketamine analogues will be too. Discounts are abound lol.

Micros too.

The clearnet lysergamide trade continues to take hits.

Question is....if I live it out, getting slightly better in ways atm but slowly, will I NEED any more acid?

Because Now is the Time. If ALD was there I’d get a ton regardless. Love that stuff to bits.

Up with indigestion, had kava, vaped herb, just drank strong fresh ginger tea to help, Etiz. Only about 8 mg yesterday, just enough to get a few witts back about me.

Showed me some good stuff to move forward. Coming down on benzos is the first step I see now.

I was looking at it as the last.

Need my kava for it plus herb, CBD. More vapor now. Loads electricity treatments on respiratory infections daily atm, to really keep it all down, I can enjoy vaporizing my weed much better that way.

Cinderella Jack is up.....

Gosh, a straight up, minimally tolerant, 2.5 mg dose of acid, going into it so totally let go, fearless, excited.

What a prospect hey, surely?

Some might call it nuts. I say it’s advanced, but not at all treacherous and just a different level and depth of LSD deep tripping, for an experienced, firmly trip-grounded tripper ofc.

DON’t try this at home kids.

Just 200 legit micrograms still blows me away, I wouldn’t likely recommend more for a first time or less rooted user. My first 200 ug trip, Jan 19 in 6.5 years, was wowser.

My trips change in time, they vary. But are still fully intense and mystical every time.

LSD has NEVER ceased to work magic for me.

Like MDMA did not. Lucky .I guess. But I swear there’s a huge consciousness element here.

Sorry dudes, hoping you are nearly all well. Lovely stoned, nice bit of kava, ginger tea is magic for digestive chaos, and every time I vape weed, I got such a lovely dreamy Acid after glow.

I reasoned- even 200 ug is a strong trip, with cannabis.

Enough food for thought for a week, especially daily weed usage.

So we could argue...my simple 600 ug drop 8.30 pm Saturday, was like “three double dipped tabs man” lol.

Truly though. 200 ug legit is a good dose. So 3 times that is kinda 3 strong tabs.

We eat these things talk bout it like candy. But we lose track of the power and sacredness of it too.

2.5mg? That's fucking massive man!
I would have appraised it differently in the past.

But things change. I’ve truly no fear of the high doses, like mg upwards, but 1100 is probably the biggest single initial non tolerant comeup dose I’ve knowingly experienced.

48 hours later I had taken 5 mg’s. The second time then, 5 mg’s in precisely 48 hours.

On both occasions, I wasn’t just okay afterwards, physically, energy wise, myself, emotions.

I was fantastic. Like, if that stuff was really harming me it was doing so very invisibly.

It’s purely about not having a bad experienced, not over jumping the gun.

It came to me, as a realisation, like Spanish holiday home bidders maximum budget- 2.5 mg’s would be the maximum I’d consider, as 3 mg’s may just be too intense, uncontrollable, beyond my means effectively, for the depth and level of experience I feel my consciousness is ready to access.

But even 2 mg’s would likely suffice, honestly I’m thinking now.

I realise as I’ve typed this- so in tune with my feelings currently- I noticed the anxiety in my body regarding 2.5 mg’s.

Then 2 mg’s, I’m emotionally and biologically much more relaxed about. Which would be an essential part of the setting.

1000 ug I love to bits. So it’s like- 2 of them! Lol, in my mind anyway. More fathomable and guagable.

But that’s not my immediate priority. Really focussing on healing from all and any avenue.

Some exciting stuff but just need energy, time, commitment, and fortune. I have been needing a miracle. So those needs stated there, much more realistic haha!

So, if, and when I’m ready, 2 mg’s it would be. Thanks for helping me clarify my mind on this @Xorkoth

Vaping weed tonight, slept after food and uncounted etiz, no initial memories on waking at dusk. Was mega stoned and kava’d up too.

once again more and more people are hoping on the buzz train of psychedelics after judging everybody else for taking them lmao. Fucking normies only taking it cause the media says it good now. Why i trip solo and not at these fake festivals with there 25 ug blotters and fake drugs.

True, but at least they're becoming widely accepted and not demonized anymore. So that's a win, even if it's cayuse for eye rolling.

You should come to festivals in my neck of the woods, everyone at them is like us, especially the smaller ones. Well not everyone, obviously, but you know.

All the festivals I had lined up for this year cancelled, again.suppose it was prudent but I’m disappointed none the less. Hoping to get out camping a couple at least. I’m glad we can have fires here without worry (it’s allowed within this municipality)

I so miss the good old days, like 90’s to mid 2000’s when Bedfordshire my specific county was the national hub of Illegal but sensational, trouble free, drug packed raves/parties.

London too of course for those insanely dark warehouse techno parties.

This is it guys, do check it, this tune sums up the real essence of those mad London rave worlds: Dis techno tune is wicked I swear.

Edit- just give it a minute for the lyrical story part.

Last edited:
Nice I know the track :) I was way too young at the time, but there was like a year, year and a half later on I was blasting old school techno all the time, Umek, Surgeon, Thomas Krome, Dave Clarke....

Techno has definitely changed now, things should be kicking up in the coming months, festivals first, nightclubs October, November maybe? I hope so.. don't know what the London scene is like these days.

Nice I know the track :) I was way too young at the time, but there was like a year, year and a half later on I was blasting old school techno all the time, Umek, Surgeon, Thomas Krome, Dave Clarke....

Techno has definitely changed now, things should be kicking up in the coming months, festivals first, nightclubs October, November maybe? I hope so.. don't know what the London scene is like these days.
I was about 24 when this tune dropped. Really it’s pure ketamine music. It so flooded the entire UK party scene 2002 on.

Great ecstasy and acid,,shrooms everywhere too but the techno was really for the ketamine, a surprisingly amazing dance drug at the right dose.

So we went to these mental, otherworldly, huge indoor multi room/rigged London warehouse do’s.

Crazy places. This tune above is so clever at really capturing the essence of the scene and epitomising it.

True, but at least they're becoming widely accepted and not demonized anymore. So that's a win, even if it's cayuse for eye rolling.

You should come to festivals in my neck of the woods, everyone at them is like us, especially the smaller ones. Well not everyone, obviously, but you know.
Festivals here suck man all these super drunk assholes ruining shit. Hell the people who take acid then start funneling down alochol treating it like it's just something to fuck around and get fucked up then 3.hours later they screaming cause the acid slapped them sideways and the cops and paramedics have to waste their time again and demonize the acid not the idiot who took it.

I want a alochol free festival what's up with people here it doesnt make sense drunk as people at psy events trying to.fight people. Shit I'm always done for a fight and if I'm on acid I will easily win sadly I have first hand experince of fighting drunk people while tripping. But it ruins the event and the trip

Guys I’m nuts, just dropped 500 ug, not convinced once I’d actually put the tabs in my mouth it was such a good idea timewise.

Was just so nicely high from so much kava and some really good weed.

I just didn’t fancy going to sleep, I slept most Sat Sun Sunday night.

Skipped a day. I was in process of cooking some porridge, feeling so high on kava.

Suddenly, LSD seemed like an optional alternative.

This may be one of those occasions though where it makes little sense to have taken such a dose at a time, situation and condition as presently.

Will just have to make some sort of trip out of it I guess. Really keep my mind relaxed is the key now.

500ug comes on very fast. 11 minutes ago now but so wasted from Kava and weed already.

At least dawn is approaching. 3.52 am here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.