View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Souliophilosophical made perfect sense to me moments passed in a true LSD dreamland abyss. I snapped out somehow to scribble that one down quickly, look at at it later, see then, lol!

On instant return, it might have been souliollocial

Edit..souliollogical....so damn hard just to spell lest remember lol

Last edited:
How to hold mind? Stuck me now. I like that concept already. It has some alleyways and roundabouts to explore.

You OK man? :p
Well, I’m freaking great in some hilarious ways. I have the worst painful acid indigestion, which will pass. But pain extreme while tripping out of my face and beyond.

Sometimes you get way more than you bargained for. Once this little, symptomatic 3D pain resides.

Whoops sorry not trying to be glum. Yes just well well tripped out. Thanks for asking.

I always tell my friends when they have a heavy trip: go drink some water, breathe, and think about cats! Works every time.

Well my latest attempt at resolving the so far irresolvable indigestion while tripping so hard, I made a strong edible weed tea, so good always for tummy settling, 2 soil based organism capsules, an aloe Vera “anyone got any vera’s.” Lol.

My trip needs no more cannabis but tummy or duty calls.

How was LSD + 2C-B? :)
Pretty intense! I took 2c-b around an hour in as LSD was settling in. Was a bit nervous but told myself everything was calculated in advance, so just go with the plan. I went and it worked wonders! My acid feels very strong and pure so around 1-30 in I was feeling very euphoric in my dimly rgb-lit room .. and then suddenly I felt 2c-b! A friend arrived to try some 2c-b with me around this time - I remember being barely able to tell him how to weight himself a desired dose. Switched the music to some heavy duty psychedelic chillout and drifted away. Visuals got really intense at some points. They were very unlike LSDs patterns - more like an intense, swirling field of colors in waves (I'm sure there's a word for that kind of effect, but I don't know it) with shiny little objects appearing everywhere, rotating, pulsing and emitting waves of even more color. Sometimes they had this "kawaii“, "anime-ish” aesthetic, like cat ears, sparkles, rings; sometimes they had a "natural” look, like centipedes, bugs, flies, all colored in neon. Amazing! They gave off an euphoric, beautiful feel. I just love 2c-b for this ability to get completely lost in a cosmic ecstatic bliss, and lsd only made it stronger. With proper tripping music and lights down, there's nothing stopping you from closing your eyes and melting, drifting away into an endless synaesthetic ocean as waves of warmth and pleasure consume and wash away your body. Fantastic feeling! Didn't feel any bit of LSDs ”edginess” or anxiety which happen sometimes when I trip on it alone. 2c-b's euphoric effect must have suppressed that.
The only bad thing was when 2c-b started losing its intensity and I suddenly realised I don't feel my legs. They were obviously cold because of vasoconstriction and I got a bit anxious remembering that doc overdose story. Well, I got up and checked my bodily functions - everything worked as expected so I thought about catgirls and got back into a pleasant mindset. Adding a bit of hashish at the end of the trip was great too, but I got a bit fucked up from that lmao, we just chilled and watched GoPro highlights on Youtube.
Definitely going to throw in some MDMA next time, but I'm not sure about the timings yet - if the peaks stack I'm gonna salivate and be horny like a dog, like it happened last time I did Nexus Flip.
Also certainly going to research additional vasodilating measures - magnesium tablets definitely aren't enough. At least my legs didn't hurt afterwards, so that's something.

Last edited:
Well my latest attempt at resolving the so far irresolvable indigestion while tripping so hard, I made a strong edible weed tea, so good always for tummy settling, 2 soil based organism capsules, an aloe Vera “anyone got any vera’s.” Lol.

My trip needs no more cannabis but tummy or duty calls.
Ginger tea with lemon and honey really helps with stomach issues

Ginger tea with lemon and honey really helps with stomach issues
Hi. Thanks. I can’t touch honey, very allergic to lemon. Fresh grated ginger= magic!

So is edible cannabis, CBD oil, Probiotics, aloe Vera.

Ginger tea failed earlier. Cannabis tea has brought things closer but well sky high.

Baking June day here. Autos out back luvin it. Dog’s a bit hot lol!

So so tripping. Since 4 am, 9hours. Gonna be pieces to pick up. Not in a bad way. I’m picturing debris and shrapnel on an F1 racing track.

Order will be restored.

I took 5 of those 105 ug california needlepoint the night before last and basically surfed my carpet like the breakers at my favourite beach before it was too much and I was confined to bed and unable to walk for several hours just spent watching and feeling psytrance music on long loops. When my ego finally came back from wherever the hell it went to it had gotten some important answers to some big questions about who I am and why why I do what I do. After I was capable of switching the music attempting “hey Siri” was mind bending when this high and she spoke back, I listened to really emotional stuff like Florence and the Machine and London Grammar and I didn’t like the deeper questions and answers my mind was coming up with very much and spent what seemed like hours gently crying at the profundity of the relationships they sang about compared to my own shallow experiences. I have felt profoundly sad ever since. Definitely cannot think straight but possibly that is seroquel and valium. I cannot remember how much I took at maybe the 18 hour mark when I was sobering up but couldn’t sleep. I had a real world responsibility coming up and desperately needed to rest. I still didn’t make the responsibility which is rare for me and drugs. Not a good sign though.

The next night I took some sketchy (but tested) MDMA and an small bit of ketamine but didn’t feel much except overwhelming tiredness. So zonked myself out with seroquel and valium again. Maybe that’s what’s making me still feel so sad. I feel quite afraid of drugs at the moment. I have a lot of meth, maybe half an ounce, but I put it in a time-lock box together with the ket, the MDMA, and 45 more acid trips for a week while I work through this. Not sure whether to tranq or benzo myself more or not to deal with the emotions. I don’t think they help me think any more clearly. So I can’t reason/CBT my way out of how I feel. Maybe just a little bit of dex will help me get on top of myself. Sadly nothing funny or amusing to report this time 🥺😢😢

you feel like that will cause any long term change in any behavior for the better or worst? I am not one of the guys that are like "get everyone to trip it will change the world" but do think psychedelic's have an ability to cause profound long term changes in people that other drugs classes cant seem to match. after a few acid trips on 400ug in my early 20s I really cut back on my drinking and that stuck for a decade so far.

Sorry you seem to have had a bad trip.
Thanks man. I wouldn't count it as a bad trip. I think of bad trips as those with anxiety and paranoia. I didn't experience that. Only profound sadness. But grief can be very releasing once you get it all out, so I kind of hope the trip has triggered a process of really getting out some pent up negativity. I've often been a go tripping for shits and giggles kind of person but I'm respectful of the potential for significant long term psychological effects (good and bad) from acid. I found it really interesting that the first thing I did when I woke up after the trip was go lock up all my drugs for a week. I just didn't want them and didn't want to be thinking about them. It was kind of only the money invested in them that stopped me flushing them (there was a few grands worth of meth). I thought I'd give it a week and pass it on to someone who'd appreciate it if I still felt the same way.

The big realisation or feeling of the trip was how disconnected I am from people socially. I'm too much of a loner (for reasons I spent hours realising and recalling while I was tripping) and I don't want to be. It's clear the amount of meth I smoke inhibits good healthy social connections (I'm just a super functional loner but can't even manage a coffee date with another person). It will be interesting to see how my current feeling of distaste for other drugs continues as I reflect on and integrate this trip. A good cry never really hurt anyone.

All I know for the moment is I'm not the same guy usually moderating around the place here anymore. My sense of humour has taken a little holiday and I feel very serious. It's interesting what you say about big trips causing you to cut back on booze. Stimulants (prescribed) caused me to quit drinking. It would be cool if acid caused me to go another step and quit stimulants.

I took 5 of those 105 ug california needlepoint the night before last and basically surfed my carpet like the breakers at my favourite beach before it was too much and I was confined to bed and unable to walk for several hours just spent watching and feeling psytrance music on long loops. When my ego finally came back from wherever the hell it went to it had gotten some important answers to some big questions about who I am and why why I do what I do. After I was capable of switching the music attempting “hey Siri” was mind bending when this high and she spoke back, I listened to really emotional stuff like Florence and the Machine and London Grammar and I didn’t like the deeper questions and answers my mind was coming up with very much and spent what seemed like hours gently crying at the profundity of the relationships they sang about compared to my own shallow experiences. I have felt profoundly sad ever since. Definitely cannot think straight but possibly that is seroquel and valium. I cannot remember how much I took at maybe the 18 hour mark when I was sobering up but couldn’t sleep. I had a real world responsibility coming up and desperately needed to rest. I still didn’t make the responsibility which is rare for me and drugs. Not a good sign though.

The next night I took some sketchy (but tested) MDMA and an small bit of ketamine but didn’t feel much except overwhelming tiredness. So zonked myself out with seroquel and valium again. Maybe that’s what’s making me still feel so sad. I feel quite afraid of drugs at the moment. I have a lot of meth, maybe half an ounce, but I put it in a time-lock box together with the ket, the MDMA, and 45 more acid trips for a week while I work through this. Not sure whether to tranq or benzo myself more or not to deal with the emotions. I don’t think they help me think any more clearly. So I can’t reason/CBT my way out of how I feel. Maybe just a little bit of dex will help me get on top of myself. Sadly nothing funny or amusing to report this time 🥺😢😢
Hi man. I will offer my simple good old fashioned bit of advice I dish out so freely.

Just hang in there. Stuff just comes along, hits us, gets churned up. It can hurt for a few days, weeks at times.

I know very very well the pit of acute despair and mania and deep depression that can follow an intense trip.

I’ve been there so many times this year. I empathise with you on each angle. Like, you can’t handle the time dilated anxiety mania, so benzos seem so alluring.

But that ISN’T the solution, just sweeping the dust under the carpet.

525 ug is no child’s play. My 500 ug trip yesterday was a total total mind blower. I’m not sure I’ve ever been more tripped out.

Literally after 11 hours dropping, I suddenly remembered that I was on a trip. I was so tripped up I’d lost sight of it, was just in a crazy maze of a universe.

I can only recall one time in my life when acid took me that far up, it’s hard to describe, but suddenly I caught sight of it. I was like woaah! I’m just tripping. This trip WILL come down!

I’d forgottten normality almost completely. Hallucination, visual extreme. Astounding sharpness, clarity and mesmerisation. My head was propa propa gone mate I swear. Even after that reminder, like things WILL go back to….That?…again…phew…..I battled for another 7 or 8 hours to keep reminding myself- why it was actually alright.

And time alone would resolve my madness in that crazy thought loop land.

I did use a tonne of weed. Lots edibles, lots vapor. Each vapor session and I’d be right sky high again trying not to have another panic attack lol.

I cannot even describe yesterday’s trip. I’ve never tripped better, deeper, fuller, ore completely, off even much larger doses.

What you say above @Atelier3 I can so relate to, the emotional side of it.

I woke this morning, first time in years, not suffocating for breath, as a direct result of a revolutionary energy healing technique I started yesterday. Powerful energy healing to remove what is classed as “dead” energy.

I never expected to awake and be able to breathe literally 70% better than I can remember upon waking.

I only crashed out for some hours. Had the most unbearable acid indigestion pain for the first 10 hours of my trip.

A very strong edible cannabis tea helped get it settling, but fuck man it sent my head through the roof.

Very recently I’ve felt exactly what you describe emotionally. It’s so hard to sit still in that rocking chair of grief and anguish.

But, in my experience, and hopefully in your own, it will pass.

Now, healing is painful. I have almost stopped believing in coincidences. Maybe you have simply stirred up some deep buried emotions. Which will be unsettling now, but the fact that reaction even occurred, to me is proof there was something beneath the surface to excavate.

Anyway hold hope man. You’ll likely be amazed looking back in a week or two and feeling refreshed and renewed again.

Maybe a 2 week break for integration at least, maybe don’t avoid the benzos but don’t feel bad about trying to draw a line between dulling and dependence, and cold hard consciousness lol, one of the most bitter pills to swallow at times right?

In the meantime, we should have a get together- like people meditate or pray across the world at specific times.

Well I’m forever trying my damned hardest to counsel myself, reassure myself, in panic attacks either post heavy trips (especially) and always in relation to pain and respiratory issues.

So we can link up our self counselling times lol. Like, I’ll be brushing my teeth, saying.,,.stay calm, relax, just get this done, then that, then that, don’t think too far ahead….

And I can picture you across over there doing your own self counselling.

Just want to assure you man anyhow. Keep faith, hang tough. Last thing to do is to actually think about it, the emotional tangles and webs you’ve brought up. They didn’t just come from nowhere, they were deep inside of you. And will now resolve with time. You have cracked the seal.

Just be good to yourself. Take one day at a time. Trust your feelings and outlook will brighten again.

I speak from experience because I’ve truly visited the depths of depression properly headwrecked and usually due to pain and respiration. I thought at times it would be irreversible.

I just read your following post, and it seems you are on that ball already. I walls call it progress. Highlighting things that need to, or you want to change. Often, an apparent loss or accident is a chance for change, or change itself and ultimately for the best. I feel that’s the best way for you to look at this for now and just let time do it’s thing.

You have some will, inventive it sounds, to stop feeling so drawn to meth. And you say you feel a different person, implying an emotional shift. That again I argue can be progress, even if we feel glum and serious.

I’m a deadly serious guy myself. And a real joker too. Often in the same post and sentence. Hope your days get brighter as they go mate.

Last edited:
man the caffeine crash at night makes me feel so shit but cant sleep from it fuck ima try cut down been drinking over 5 cups a day to get the energy to do shit. But still incredibly unproductive had such bad writers block today. Just drinking a beer atm to try quell this shit feeling regroup and reassess myself. Questioning why i listened to the LSD and put myself through such hard work life was so much more simpler been a bum.

and well fuck i tipped my beer over nearly fucking my electronics.

now have to hang my mouse pad up,

after all this work i need to fucking recharge once its done

can still get some changa but idk it doesn't appeal to me and it costs alot like over 100 bucks for a one breakthrough trip lol also cbf going out and spending money on a bong just to smoke changa.

fuck i feel really burnt out from this work i need to take this night for myself light up some weed. I actually was writing way faster when i was smoking up every day lol. when i wrote 16 pages in one week i was stonned every night. While my amount done sober is slow.

will refresh myself tonight with this weed grind out the last couple days then start exercising and taking the time to learn alot of cooking recipes for cooking clean food on my short break been stress eating alot and put on so many kgs in the last two weeks. Fuck man i was working my ass off every day losing weight for months and it just all piled back on so fast. but im glad i aint 52 kg like when i was fucking cooked as years ago.

Once you get to that point with coffee I feel like it works counter productively. I entirely stopped drinking it. It's even more unhealthy but an energy drink worked much better for me if I needed to write some assignment or paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.