• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Euphoric Rambles for Swirling Souls

Does anyone ever do dissociative cmbos? I'm wondering if there is any point in trying an MXE and 3-meo-pcp combination. I have a small amount of MXE, probably several smallish doses... I dunno, could be something but I feel like you don't hear of this too much.

IMO the 3 meo pcp will overpower tge MXE. I would save the rare MXE to use by itself, pr combo with K, which is pure magic.

^Probably good advice there :)

I do have some ketamine but would like to save that too, its gotten a bit hard to obttain.

Xorkoth said:
I combined those two once, regular doses of each, even a little lower on the MXE side, and got so dissociated I stopped even registering what things actually were. I was approaching an MXE hole for sure, while standing in a venue listening to a funk show. The stage became some strange amalgamation of lights that sounds was coming from, sound I'm not even sure how to interpret. It definitely wasn't even music anymore, it was some sort of construct with meaning I couldn't fathom. People were talking to me and I was just standing there staring, utterly unable to fathom what they were saying or how I was supposed to react. Really, really intense. Way more than I expected. I wasn't afraid though.

That sounds interesting (if not slightly alarming!) I like the weird confusion of high dose/pre-hole dissociatives.

Anyway, I had a bump of MXE last night of the tail end of my 3meopcp but didn't get much at all from it. I knocked my brain to sleep pretty soon after dosing. Might try again today.

Went camping last night. 3meo pcp/pce, beers and a lil weed. Hours staring up at the sky. Was going to go hiking and finally take this tab of ald-52 I have. Started raining after we packed up the tent and brother didnt wanna deal with it. Now back in town,rain stopped and I have "fuck I wish I was tripping"fever. Prolly take 30mg 2c d and go walk/play basketball and top up with 25mg 4 ho mipt and some more dissos later. Man I want that ALD-52 so bad but I will save it :-(

I mean I cannot express in words how boring I generally find EDM.

I pretty much fully agree.

I'm trying out my new half sheet of ALD-52 tonight. We got a sheet from a very trusted source, but self-laid, rather than the original blotters with the dose and molecule printed on them that we were hoping for (since the source gets their product from that vendor and resells). The blotters have a variety of the same yellowy discoloration on the backs that those hits (which I have repeatedly verified are gloriously strong, with 1 of them being a full trip every time), and they're supposedly laid at 125ug too, to match the original blotters. Supposed to be the same, just self-laid (and the blotter art is really cool). Anyway, to emulate previous experiments, I've pre-loaded with a bit of 3-MeO-PCP. Gonna do band practice in a couple of hours, should be interesting. I've had these blotters for a while and haven't tested them yet and I'm just insanely curious whether it was worth it to get them from this source instead of the original. Reason we did it is because they were cheaper and domestic. All his stuff is cheaper than it is at the original source because he gets stuff in large bulk and passes on the savings. The vendor has been around a long time and always has stellar reviews, but it's my first time using him.

IMO the 3 meo pcp will overpower tge MXE. I would save the rare MXE to use by itself, pr combo with K, which is pure magic.

I found the opposite to be true. I felt like the 3-MeO facilitated the MXE to develop in the fullest way possible. It felt like a ragingly strong MXE experience, virtually uncolored by 3-MeO, but from only like 25mg of MXE in 2 doses. In fact all the combos with 3-MeO (of which the rest have been psychedelics and empathogens) feel relatively uncolored by 3-MeO, and just like way stronger and fuller versions of the other drug I'm combining it with. Granted I take low doses of 3-MeO, maybe at high doses the 3-MeO overpowers everything. I don't really like high-dose 3-MeO though.

Man, I danced my ass off last night. Ended up choosing a half tab of ALD-52 mixed with a few doses of O-DT and some beer. I went to a subpar rave at a popular venue and it was meh, lots of dudes not so many chicks. A friend of ours told us about an underground warehouse rave and we ended up there instead, and it was fantastic. Cute raver girls sweating, way harder beats. I danced and danced and danced until the place closed at about 5am. It was unlike anything I've ever seen before. I still don't like EDM, but by god I want to go to more of those! Only regret is the amount of booze I drank, I'm hungover as fuck.

Gahd that commercial david guetta style EDM is so gay... but if you know the hottest in techno or trance or something like that, like I've repeatedly known here in NL it's really awesome. Again I can't stand 80% of it, it's produced so uninspired and slick, but there is certainly something there in what would technically constitute EDM. Unfortunately that is not saying much cause I'm sure there something to find in most genres if you know what you're looking for. Maybe that's the point.

I actually find myself enjoying really cheesy hardstyle from time to time. I like minimal trance and proggy stuff but I rarely listen to dance music per se. There is fantasic IDM worth hearing.

Something smells burny.

I danced my ass off last night as well, Cream, and only a few hundred miles away ;) I can't stand uninspired or badly produced dance music, but my god do I love the good stuff. MDMA + some jackin house is pure ecstacy - dancing required though, of course. Same as tripping and listening to psybass/psybient/psytrance. Mmm mmm...

That's not bad, sure is happy but that style ain't really my thing. Mainly the speed, the cheese is vital.

I'm really stoned. No dissociatives today. Haven't smoked a bong for a while, I forgot how much stronger they are :) I have a homemade lasagna style thing (no meat but cheese!) I'm goibg to eat the fuck out of it. Munchies are very aggressive.

Stacatto sentences.

I like this:

In general I really love the hardstyle kick. Mainly the mid range CHTHUNK bit. And the woom woom.

I spent absoltuely hours trying to perfect it and got very close. I started drowning in plug ins and synths though, I'm sure most of them weren't doing much.

Last edited:
Regarding the MXE + 3-MeO-PCP combo, I've done it twice and both times found that the latter REALLY potentiated the MXE. My second trial with the combo was a rainy October night, I had taken 3-MeO-PCP in lowish doses twice during the evening and then compulsively decided to take 20 mgs of MXE and wander through the streets with an umbrella. While I was walking the MXE hit and it was unexpectedly strong, but I had a very magical experience. The street was mostly empty because of the rain and because It was farily late at night, so I just walked around fascinated with the city lights reflecting in the puddles everywhere like pieces of a gigantic mirror. My city is not particularly vegetated, but near my neighborhood there are some streets with a lot of trees, and the wet leaves hanging in the darkness of the night sky gave me the feeling that I was walking through a forest.

I think I was walking in a slightly silly way, but I felt very comfortable the whole time because of mania, and also because there was almost no one else walking and the few people I walked into seemed to be also enjoying the rain and that gave me a weird joyful comfort haha.

And about EDM, I agree that most of it is pretty boring to just listen to, but also understand that many times it just plays a "utilitarian" role, like it's not meant to be enjoyed by itself but rather give a context to what happens around it and that's, well... dancing. And I do enjoy dancing some techno or psy-trance, minimal house to some extent.

Then again there are some "EDM" albums that I really really like, but mostly in the more eccentric variants of techno, like Aphex Twin for example or Clark, some old Autechre. I would really like to dance to something with that level of complexity sometime, but most raves around here play the more generic kinds of EDM :p. There's a local group of guys playing some really interesting dance music with latin american folk elements... maybe some-one here would appreciate, they don't have much music online though - https://soundcloud.com/matanza/existencia

Stacatto sentences.

This made me lol xD

Hey all. Have an interesting kinda low- fi but decent combo of dextroamphetamine, 15mg chewed, then 2hrs later a lowish 220 mg dose of DXM. I was out of hash oil. I remember a dude had hash oil carts like mine, but his pen was broke. Did the bro thing and got three fat hits of oil and a treat for home for hooking him up. Had Valium mixed in there also. That oil kicked the DXM back in pretty nice and fast. Got so high, so fast. Ended up out of my mind standing in front of two family members, having to wait to hand one their car keys( that may have reeked like weed) tripping and wondering just how fucked up i must look. I'm hoping it was more in my head and not as obivious as I felt I looked, lol.

Time to blast some Gun's n Roses.

Last edited:
Woooo... I washed out my baggie of 4-HO-MiPT with some OJ. I was kinda hoping that it would be one of those times that you get caught off guard by what looks like a couple milligrams of residue being more like a dozen. Which is apparently what happened. :D I'm gonna go eat some soup then possibly post something more interactive.

I'm so happy this weekend. <3 Honestly life seems a little too good. It's creepy. ;)

And about EDM, I agree that most of it is pretty boring to just listen to, but also understand that many times it just plays a "utilitarian" role, like it's not meant to be enjoyed by itself but rather give a context to what happens around it and that's, well... dancing. And I do enjoy dancing some techno or psy-trance, minimal house to some extent.

Then again there are some "EDM" albums that I really really like, but mostly in the more eccentric variants of techno, like Aphex Twin for example or Clark, some old Autechre. I would really like to dance to something with that level of complexity sometime, but most raves around here play the more generic kinds of EDM :p. There's a local group of guys playing some really interesting dance music with latin american folk elements... maybe some-one here would appreciate, they don't have much music online though - https://soundcloud.com/matanza/existencia

Really, really like that track. This one's good too that played right after: https://soundcloud.com/vrunomusic/el-pasaje

This kind of stuff is some of my favorite dance music.

Similar ethnic vibes and awesomeness in these sets:
https://soundcloud.com/rampue/live-at-bachstelzen-fusion
https://soundcloud.com/besvendsen/be-svendsen-live-icarus-burning-man-2016
https://soundcloud.com/satorimusica/satori-liveset-2016-fusion-export-v2

The acronym EDM trivialises the varied style imo. There isn't a distinct EDM sound really.

I'm trying out my new half sheet of ALD-52 tonight. We got a sheet from a very trusted source, but self-laid, rather than the original blotters with the dose and molecule printed on them that we were hoping for (since the source gets their product from that vendor and resells). The blotters have a variety of the same yellowy discoloration on the backs that those hits (which I have repeatedly verified are gloriously strong, with 1 of them being a full trip every time), and they're supposedly laid at 125ug too, to match the original blotters. Supposed to be the same, just self-laid (and the blotter art is really cool). Anyway, to emulate previous experiments, I've pre-loaded with a bit of 3-MeO-PCP. Gonna do band practice in a couple of hours, should be interesting. I've had these blotters for a while and haven't tested them yet and I'm just insanely curious whether it was worth it to get them from this source instead of the original. Reason we did it is because they were cheaper and domestic. All his stuff is cheaper than it is at the original source because he gets stuff in large bulk and passes on the savings. The vendor has been around a long time and always has stellar reviews, but it's my first time using him.

Well, happy to report that these blotters seem just as strong. Cut one in half, ate one of the halves after doing ~3mg of 3-MeO-PCP. The damn thing was quite strong, to the point that I was a little uncomfortable given we were moving all our stuff to another location and setting it up and practicing at our drummer's house to practice take down/set up and playing through amps into the room (as we do at gigs) rather than into a headphone mix. Spent the first half feeling like it was hard to know what to say, a bit of nervousness even with great friends/band mates (mainly due to it being unexpectedly strong - though I should have expected it because every other time I've done the same dose of this combo it was pretty strong). My playing was a bit affected too, it was hard to be as on-point as I would have liked. I had the hint of visuals but pretty powerful behavioral/mental effects. Nothing approaching profound, but far above threshold. Basically, right in line with how the other blotters are. So, score then. :)

The acronym EDM trivialises the varied style imo. There isn't a distinct EDM sound really.

Yea I don't use EDM to describe anything but the wide range of shitty American dance music that's bloomed in the past ten years. I hate the term.

Well, it's as wide as saying "Rock music".

That yes, but also it's been completely connotated with big room, electro house, and other distinctly American styles (shit styles IMO) of dance music.