• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I hope you're right, for your sake. But of course, as a long term hold, even buying in at the peak right now is a good move. it would just be a much better move to buy in after the price corrects, assuming the price will correct. I'm gonna wait, personally.

It's a mistake man, bookmarked the posts so I can rub your face in it a couple years from now =D

It's a mistake man, bookmarked the posts so I can rub your face in it a couple years from now =D
The mistake was giving up on buying $25 worth of BTC in 2009 because it was complicated and hard to figure out. At least for me, it was. 😬

The only thing that eases the pain of regret is the knowledge that the moment I could have made $200 on that initial $25, I know I would have sold it.

Yeah hindsight investment regrets are something to avoid. it's easy to say "man if I would have done XXX, I'd be rich now", but in reality, we all would sold at the first sp9ike, because who'd have thought it would have gone higher? BTC to $40k... no way I would have believed that then.

Yeah, it was around August or September, so it would have been around $0.0008, I think.

Like Xorkoth said, I try not to think about it.

Lol... that feel when $25 could have bought you 31,250 BTC, but you couldn't be arsed to figure out how to buy it:

a7c0dfd41b769337-choosing-to-stay-together-with-your-high-school-sweetheart.gif

I still haven't taken my Aripiprazole, I should but I've been reading some ugly stuff man. Side effects everywhere, small scale brain damage, and more importantly: permanent downregulation of 5-HT2A receptors.
:sus:

Personally i don't like antipsychotics they gave me extreme restless leg syndrome. But my friend with shcizopherina really tolerates them well and he likes them alot for the help they give him.

I just wish people would stop mining. I wanted to get a new GPU for my gaming rig and you can't even find old crappy cards under $300 these days. It's cheaper to buy a prebuilt PC and part out everything but the GPU than it is to actually buy a new 3000 series Nvidia :( fuck off miners, I wanna game!
Get Europa Universalis IV, no need for a GPU!
Excellent game, one of the best ever, strong learning curve but doable and endless replayability ;) it's a game for nerds but not necessarily hardcore 'nerds'

Do you guys like watching any particular sports? I wonder..... :) I suspect it coincides with country and culture but you never know!

I've never seen the subject coined anywhere in PD, while it comes up so often irl.

I enjoy watching tennis when it's two really good people in a match. I also like a good American football game. Didn't used to but it's a pretty good game to watch.

That said, I couldn't give two fucks about sports.

Well, it's Djokovic - Zverev right now haha =D

I've heard a lot of good things about the NFL, apparently an extremely interesting game with a lot of depth, but being from Europe it's kinda hard to get into it, maybe one day.

Yeah it is, quite a lot of strategy and depth.

I've just never been into following sports, some people get obsessive about it, especially soccer (football) fans it seems, from what I understand.

Yeah, soccer is huge in Europe, so many people play it too. A good friend of mine gets paid like 200 bucks per game + bonus when he wins (this is 6th division or something in a relatively small country), totally insane when you consider like 40 people at most go see them play, and pay 5 EUR or something as entrance fee.
I insist that it's all a big money laundering scheme or something, it makes no sense at all. As a game itself, I rate it poorly but it's more of a social thing, and things get quite cool when it's big international competitions.

use to like soccer but alot of people have a carrot up their ass who play it not everyone but alot of them. rondalo is a rapist and got away with it

Do you guys like watching any particular sports? I wonder..... :) I suspect it coincides with country and culture but you never know!

I've never seen the subject coined anywhere in PD, while it comes up so often irl.
I actually was wondering the same the other day. Personally I love watching basketball (and playing for that matter), but that's about it.

I'm so mad that my doctor kept me on olanzapine (zyprexa) for way too long. And when she said to half even that 5mg dose or something I just stopped taking it.

im going to stay sober til about june hopefully before i next trip. Though idk what levels of stress are ahead in the next few months i need to move beyond escapism with drugs and alcohol. My goals are to try run most days and gym while aiming for A's. And once i feel like i have got myself in order find a girlfriend. Hopefully win lotto and fix my teeth that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.