• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i had some LSD but alas i have zero dollars lol. No drugs for me for a long time now
Once I built a machine to send tabs through the internet I will send you some. Every time I watch Star Trek I fantasize about the replicators. I figure they would have banned being able to make opioids, LSD, and all the other fun stuff with them like they do with real alcohol. The first thing I'd do is pull up all technical data on how it works. Then I'd figure out how to bypass the list of banned substances.

I also wondered. If they didn't even think to blacklist replication of things like opioids maybe you could copy what you were holding. Imagine turning 1 tab and a couple of pills into all you could ever do in a life time. You'd just need 5 minutes alone with the machine. You don't even need a container to put them in you can just replicate them inside of a container! :)

I watched all of DS9 and re-watched all of TNG when I went through methadone withdrawal. ;)

I just made an appointment for a booster. I wasn't sure if I was going to get one but my girlfriend and my family are super scared and it'll make my life easier if they're not on my case about it. Also I'm a musician that plays shows across a couple of states. I'm not too worried about it, nothing bad happened to me or anyone I know because of it and I know a lot of people who've had boosters now too. If it was just me I probably wouldn't do it yet though but my girlfriend is starting to get really nervous whenever I hang out with people and I'm about to go visit my family soon.
I don't mean this to be a dick. I promise it's coming from a place of love. I'll pray for you and hope nothing bad happens to you. But I'm really sad you're doing this especially at your age. Don't trade your health for the ability to tour or go out man. I'm not telling you to stop doing those things. I'm just trying to convince you that you don't have to fear doing them without this drug they're injecting into everyone.

Everything I know about them leads me to believe it's going to turn out really bad for everyone that got them. I do not want to be right about this believe me. I hope you understand when we talk about this stuff it's coming from a place of love and concern. Please re-consider. From what I know it's the same shot you already got and doesn't protect against the new strain anyway.

There is nothing we can do about whatever China released man. It's in our environment forever now. We just have to learn to live with it and take our chances like we did with the flu and colds every year before 2020.

Much love. I am going to come see a show of y'alls as soon as I can. I know I'm going to enjoy it. Didn't you guys play a show with the Mantras recently? I think I read that on here. Every band I've ever seen open for them I have liked. Pigeons Playing Ping-Pong became one of my favorite bans after seeing them open for Mantras in your neck of the woods. That was the most chill, nicest, and sharing crowd I've ever been around. The whole place smelled of thc oil and these cools dudes were just handing out strips to everyone. I love those smaller venues. I finally remembered the name of the place and found it again. I'm going to have to load up my bike and find a good camping spot near the city so I can see shows there more often.

even without a booster your safe from dying

I'm aware of that, like I said it's more for the people around me, who are still fucking scared. My mom is convinced she's going to die if she gets it. My sister's husband is a hypochondriac in the best of times. They still don't leave their house hardly ever and they've both been vaccinated and got boosters too. They get groceries delivered even. My girlfriend isn't too bad but she has been increasingly getting stressed about me playing shows and so I'd rather get a booster than deal with all of that.

I'm aware of that, like I said it's more for the people around me, who are still fucking scared. My mom is convinced she's going to die if she gets it. My sister's husband is a hypochondriac in the best of times. They still don't leave their house hardly ever and they've both been vaccinated and got boosters too. They get groceries delivered even. My girlfriend isn't too bad but she has been increasingly getting stressed about me playing shows and so I'd rather get a booster than deal with all of that.
Why not wear a n95 mask and gloves? I understand that sucks on stage but wouldn't it put her mind at ease a bit?

It is not healthy to isolate like that in fear of something. Do your parents, siblings and in-laws watch a lot of TV or mainstream news? Maybe suggest turning off the TV and trying to do other activities. Do they have enough space around their house to enjoy sitting around a camp fire at night? Maybe build a nice firepit as a family project? Anything to get them some fresh air. Maybe a family board game night? At least then they have something to look forward to.

Suicide is still killing more people than covid. It's horrible how the media hasn't reported how much the suicide rates have spiked. Suicides and ODs actually. I know everyone here has probably lost 2-3 people just since this started not related to covid. I've had four friends die from OD or suicide since 2019. They're dropping like flies. :(

I feel like they're doing an effective job of cutting us off from real life contact with our loved ones. Then they divide us the the hate mongering. This crap is tearing families apart when they should be coming together. We need less social media and more IRL communication. Even I'm guilty of cutting off and isolating myself these last two years. Going to try to work hard to change that. We can't do anything about the world but we can do something about our local communities. We need to start looking out for each other again. We need to start getting to know our neighbors again and having meals with them. We need to call/talk to family in person all we can instead of doing it through the internet. All of these social problems would quickly resolve themselves.

Lack of face-to-face communication has proven very unhealthy for all of us. I can't even imagine how the kids growing up with all the masks and internet from the age of 3 are going to turn out. It can't be healthy for a toddler to never see anyone else smile.

LSD will appear in my life whenever its the best time again, Ill start getting money again in 1-2 months.

Those edibles were like a fucking acid trip though but super natural cannabis ultra psychedelic high. But faded off after 4 hours.

At one point i had a total connection to the infinite on the edible dissolved my body and was in a cosmic soup of love energy.

I always wear a n95 mask i laugh my fucking ass off at those who are scared of covid yet wear a fucking cotton mask. A cotton fabric mask is not protecting anybody at all thats a proven fact lol.

I have been strengthening my immune system for months i havent been sick since like fucking june and that was only one time this entire year.

I got my self into peak health to be able to survive whatever comes my way so i can usher in the new earth after society collapses

I wish people were not living in fear, with a booster shot your 110% safe from covid. Just look at Israel they contained their 3-4th wave

I don't mean this to be a dick. I promise it's coming from a place of love. I'll pray for you and hope nothing bad happens to you. But I'm really sad you're doing this especially at your age. Don't trade your health for the ability to tour or go out man. I'm not telling you to stop doing those things. I'm just trying to convince you that you don't have to fear doing them without this drug they're injecting into everyone.

Everything I know about them leads me to believe it's going to turn out really bad for everyone that got them. I do not want to be right about this believe me. I hope you understand when we talk about this stuff it's coming from a place of love and concern. Please re-consider. From what I know it's the same shot you already got and doesn't protect against the new strain anyway.

There is nothing we can do about whatever China released man. It's in our environment forever now. We just have to learn to live with it and take our chances like we did with the flu and colds every year before 2020.

Much love. I am going to come see a show of y'alls as soon as I can. I know I'm going to enjoy it. Didn't you guys play a show with the Mantras recently? I think I read that on here. Every band I've ever seen open for them I have liked. Pigeons Playing Ping-Pong became one of my favorite bans after seeing them open for Mantras in your neck of the woods. That was the most chill, nicest, and sharing crowd I've ever been around. The whole place smelled of thc oil and these cools dudes were just handing out strips to everyone. I love those smaller venues. I finally remembered the name of the place and found it again. I'm going to have to load up my bike and find a good camping spot near the city so I can see shows there more often.

I know you're coming from a good place, no worries. I'm not really concerned, like I said almost everyone I know in real life has been vaccinated and many boosted. Including myself (original 2 doses over 6 months ago). Maybe one day I'll regret it, but nothing bad has happened to anyone I know yet. I get the mistrust and fear, I don't share it, though. I'm not afraid of covid or the vaccine. I had covid, too, and that sucked, would prefer not to get it again, currently the disease was a lot worse than the vaccine. It may or may not protect against the new strain, they don't really know yet.

I dunno, I made an appointment for Thursday. We'll see. If I didn't have loved ones pressuring me I'd wait longer at least. But everything I am seeing around me suggests they're not the thing that a lot of people fear they are.

(Side note, I would really prefer not to start up the mudslinging in here that goes on everywhere else where this topic gets discussed, so if it's not possible for you to discuss this civilly like me and H&LSD are, please just don't <3)

I hope you do get to see a show sometime. :) This area has a really cool music scene, the mountains I mean. So many nice people.

It is not healthy to isolate like that in fear of something. Do your parents, siblings and in-laws watch a lot of TV or mainstream news? Maybe suggest turning off the TV and trying to do other activities. Do they have enough space around their house to enjoy sitting around a camp fire at night? Maybe build a nice firepit as a family project? Anything to get them some fresh air. Maybe a family board game night? At least then they have something to look forward to.

Oh for sure. I mean they seem fine, somehow. I certainly wouldn't be. Yeah they definitely pay a lot of attention to mainstream media, for sure. They're pretty much stereotypical lefties, they ;lack a lot of nuance in that way (except my brother, who is more like me).

it didn't help that we lost my aunt and her son's (my cousin's) girlfriend from the glass lung, pretty early in covid. None of them have had it like I have. When I told them I tested positive they were acting like there was a good chance they'd never see me again. They're definitely buying into the fear, for sure. I think there's a lot of fear being spread on both sides. My assessment is that a lot of people died, I mean I never lost anyone I know from the flu, even in bad years, or even known anyone having to go to the hospital. So they're flailing trying to make sure less people die. Most of us will just get pretty sick, fever, pains, chills, and get over it, if we get covid. I don't think the vaccines are sinister though, I think they're an attempt to minimize harm. I was more scared to get the original doses than I am to get a booster. There is a part of me that can't help but remember my cousin's girlfriend, who is only 5 years older than me and was healthy, who is now dead because of the disease. So although I am not really afraid of it, I can't help but think "what if", based on covid's impact to my life through my family losses. Covid has had a far bigger impact on my life in that way than the vaccine. Maybe 2 years from now me and practically everyone I know is going to drop dead or sprout an arm, I just don't have any reason to think that will happen. My risk analysis says I'm in more danger from the virus than the vaccine, even though I don't really feel much at risk from either. That's why I am able to make the decision based on making my loved ones comfortable.

(Side note, I would really prefer not to start up the mudslinging in here that goes on everywhere else where this topic gets discussed, so if it's not possible for you to discuss this civilly like me and H&LSD are, please just don't <3)
I never want to bring that type of posting to this thread. I actually try to actively stay away from that entire forum. But sometimes I see misinformation and my desire to educate/spread truth kicks in. Next thing I know I've written a novel. I can churn them out pretty fast. Typically, I try to stick to other websites for that type of discussion. But all the good ones no longer exist and I'm not interested in posting on sites where either side is banned or there is so much noise I can't even get real information. The censorship of the internet these last few years has really affected me in a big way. It isn't right and it hurts a lot when you say something about it. The side that isn't experiencing either laughs about it or says it isn't happening.

I miss the days when I was on an active forum with nazis, commies, and all types of political backgrounds just engaging in open debate. As the years went on more and more of them started to split into their own groups. In time they'd refuse to even engage with each other anymore. That was around 2014.

I know it's happening because I dealt with it first hand at a level more than most ever will. I should share the whole story about it I guess. Maybe it'd help our current situation. I keep searching for a way to bring people back together to the middle and solve our greater problems. So far all my attempts have been met with roadblocks that discourage me.

You know what really hurt the most? Getting personally attacked by people that I was defending the speech of. I don't care if I agree with your speech. I care that you have the right to express it. It's a basic human right. The mark of a good and healthy society. We're losing it right now and no one seems to care about it as long as it's someone else's speech. That's why I defended the incels despite hating a lot of the things they say. I feel like they should have a place to express those feelings and work through them. I wish more people would stop judging others based on what the mainstream says about them. You just drive them further into it once they feel like they're being personally attacked.

Everything that's happening right now has happened to many other societies in history. It's a very old play book. They're just playing it more aggressively now. They get real time feedback. They basically have a crystal ball.

I was attacked by so many groups that claim they're for peace, love, basic human rights and tolerance. I was attacked by organizations and people that took an oath to defend the Constitution and our freedoms. It really made me lose a lot of faith in humanity. I can not believe things are already worse than 1984. I knew it was possible things were that bad and they were employing some of those methods. But it's way further gone than I predicted.

I'll save this type of discussion for another thread. Just wanted to touch base because people posting in those areas are quick to take things are personal attacks. I try not to do that and I'm sure others do as well. It's just the nature of discussing those topics. It's why at my home they're banned at the supper table.

I need to sleep. I was going to reply to some other stuff you posted but I've already typed a novel again. Much love to all. I'm going to sleep in an actual bed tonight and see what tomorrow brings for me. I hope it's something good like a homemade breakfast or getting to spend the afternoon with my Grandmother.

Last edited:
I don't know if you guys listen to rap music. I stopped listening to it a long time ago especially mainstream mumble-rap stuff. But I found this dude years ago and I keep coming back to them. Even if you don't like rap check him out.

I love this album. This guy is one of the only rappers I listen to that puts me in a positive mood. Most other stuff I used to like I can't listen to now because it's all about violence and doing drugs. That stuff puts me back in the mindset and I don't like it. It's amazing how much power music has over our emotions.

Check out track 2 if nothing else. That's my favorite rap song ever.

Xorkoth, just throwing it out there, if you got covid AND the vaccine you are likely super immune. My (educated) guess is that the booster won’t bring you much additional protection. I got the two doses but no booster. From what I saw, the vaccines are ~95% effective at first and it’s drops to ~86% effective at preventing infection (not just hospitalization or death) after 6 months. Doesn’t seem necessary to me. The pandemic mostly has me worried about my kids

Xorkoth, just throwing it out there, if you got covid AND the vaccine you are likely super immune. My (educated) guess is that the booster won’t bring you much additional protection. I got the two doses but no booster. From what I saw, the vaccines are ~95% effective at first and it’s drops to ~86% effective at preventing infection (not just hospitalization or death) after 6 months. Doesn’t seem necessary to me. The pandemic mostly has me worried about my kids
It's way less than 86% btw, 50% or something, likely dropping even further as time goes on.

Of course it isn't necessary but if there are excess shots I don't see any harm in it if it's for peace of mind of his family.

It's a disgusting business though, people that don't need it are getting their third shots, less fortunate countries are out in the cold and big pharma doesn't want to make it so that everyone can make the vaccines. Fuck em.

Just think of the vaccine as a novel research chemical that gives some people a rough body load but also might save your life if you catch covid!

I can agree that it’s kinda fucked that they are essentially forcing it...but I got mine willingly before there was any talk of mandates

My wife had covid, I managed to protect myself by drastic measures (masks, washing sensitive areas - handles, taps, ... - with alcohol, reinforcement of my immune system) and thanks to God.

I only rarely take RC, and almost exclusively products that I have studied well before and that are often prodrugs (1cp-lsd, 4-aco-dmt) or substances validated in foreign countries (etizolam). I usually stick to well-tested substances (LSD, mescaline, weed, kratom, kava, diazepam, alcohol).

MXE was an exception because I heard so many good things about it...but I have only tried 10mg and it is not for me. The batch was from 2015 and had been tested by an independent lab (GC / MS).

I'm considering 2F-DCK in case my mental distress situation becomes critical, but I'm not sure I'll try it yet.

Covid vaccines are a different category for me, and more importantly, I've always hated blackmail and coercion to force me to do something against my will. If tomorrow, the government wanted to make me take research chemicals against my will, I would refuse just as much as these vaccines!

Last edited:
Man work is intense lately. I'm lead developer (of a team of 1 so far, lol), trying to push my company into having an internal development team. I am embarking on a project to reinvent a platform that automates a lot of the work we do, that another company, before I got involved, programmed for us a couple of years ago. They weren't careful with the contract and the other company retained complete control and licensed it out to other companies as a platform they sell (not our research products we sell on it, but the platform that allows clients to build and execute a product built on the platform), and we're stuck with a platform that doesn't fit our needs and 3-4 weeks and thousands of dollars any time we ask them to make the slightest change, and they refuse to let me into the code. So I'm redesigning it in-house, it will be a lot more versatile and suited to our needs. I taught myself Python Django which is what I'm building it with. I'm learning a ton every day, but it's so intense, it's really stretching my brain to the max lately. I wouldn't be very stressed about it but I just found out that the president of the company has moved up the timeline very aggressively and wants a working, complete, client-facing platform by the end of February. When before it was an open-ended goal I intended to get done as fast as I could. We're bringing on temporary resources (programmers for hire) to help but I'm leading the project. By the new year I need to have the core builder to the point that it works enough to have the other team start working on some modules to plug in. I have never led this sort of project before or even worked collaboratively on something of this level of complexity, so it's requiring a whole lot of organization and thought for me. Since I self-taught myself something new, I am trying to make sure I am making all the right calls for this to be a good product, and scalable. Definitely the hardest thing I've had to do professionally. Until now I have been in a job position that is way below my skill level, making pretty good pay with minimal effort, being regarded as a guru, winning employee of the year, stuff like that. Now I'm really being tested. It's nice, but I hope it pays off. I'm sure it will because I can figure out whatever I put my mind to, and I refuse to allow myself to fail. But it's pretty intense!

Had a dream last night i was in some like marquee and this women was there putting me under hypnosis and she could read my mind and understood on another level the pain i had felt through life. Felt like some soul mate connection then we move to another tent where there all these hippies and for some reason i have bags and bags of dmt to share to these people and 5 meo dmt. So everybody is taking hits of DMT in the dream and then it comes to me and i decide ill do the 5 meo then i get like blasted out of my body and back into past lives and realize this women is actually my soul mate and we have been trying to find each other for many lifetimes the last time we where together was somewhere in the middle ages as children before we got murdered by some soldiers they looked roman red outfits typical movie stuff. Looked like the place we were in was in some middle eastern city and these soliders just massacred the civilian populace for no reason then it ended.

Damm discovered what i wrote last year.

had the dream in august 2020. Holy fuck it just sparked something i literally met that same women in oct and had a massive connection and breakthrough. Life is a fucking trip, if i haden't wrote that in these fourms i would of totally forgotten.

I was honestly about to push her away for no good reason lol. But rereading this 2022 is gonna be a wild year.

Hit 80kg on the scale this morning :)
I was at 72 in September, creatine added like 2-3kg in water weight if I'd guess, the rest is a little fat, muscle and additional water retention.

My gym numbers are still shit, and I haven't been able to train lower body for a month as I fell down a slippery flight of stairs lol and there a muscle in my glutes/lower back that hasn't entirely healed yet. Bench is 50kg 3x8, squat 85kg 3x8, deadlift 100kg 3x5. My squat is easily my best relatively speaking and the exercise I enjoy most so I hope to get back to it next week or something. Since I can't do lower body I've incorporated overhead press and barbell row into my program, which are hard hah.

Pretty good, pretty proud, skinny to strong going steadily.

Cheers man :D I enjoy it a lot, I was mostly worried about eating enough but I get there without too much effort.
Body & mind huh, I started playing online chess again as well, my rating is 50 points higher than it's ever been and I'm on a 15 game winning streak which is quite insane. Strattera & Ritalin, thé combo.... Now if only I were able to apply that amount of concentration and effort to actually useful things.. =D

Hit 80kg on the scale this morning :)
I was at 72 in September, creatine added like 2-3kg in water weight if I'd guess, the rest is a little fat, muscle and additional water retention.

My gym numbers are still shit, and I haven't been able to train lower body for a month as I fell down a slippery flight of stairs lol and there a muscle in my glutes/lower back that hasn't entirely healed yet. Bench is 50kg 3x8, squat 85kg 3x8, deadlift 100kg 3x5. My squat is easily my best relatively speaking and the exercise I enjoy most so I hope to get back to it next week or something. Since I can't do lower body I've incorporated overhead press and barbell row into my program, which are hard hah.

Pretty good, pretty proud, skinny to strong going steadily.
Good job dude. Those are decent numbers for a beginner. I’ve been working out on and off for 3 years or so and am right around there. I can bench more than I squat because I have chicken legs (bench 135 lbs, squat 105 lbs, 3-5 sets of 8-12)
My main issue I think is eating enough calories and getting enough protein. And when I stop entirely for 2 weeks to a month at a time it almost feels like starting from scratch. And I have low Testosterone.
When I started it was with the Intention of getting healthy and getting a nice looking body. After a few years I realize I’m not going to look like a body builder and my main reason for doing it now is for my mental health. I enjoy the time to myself I get at the gym. I workout first thing in the morning and it makes the rest of my day feel more manageable. I’m also far better at handling stressful situations after I work out, and my job comes with plenty of those.
It’s the best antidepressant I’ve ever used it’s just a little more involved than popping a pill.
Also in a few years I’ll probably hop on TRT and that will help with physical improvements at the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.