• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yeah delta-8 in bulk distillate is so insanely cheap. I don't even buy weed anymore because I rarely use any cannabinoids so delta-8 is plenty strong for me, in fact I usually prefer it. And I have so much of it I may literally never need to buy more in my whole life. $250 for a lifetime supply of getting weed high... can't beat that.
Have you noticed delta-8 raising blood pressure when vaping a lot over the course of the day? I don't know what's in this last cart I bought but I'm pretty pissed about it. As soon as I stopped using it all the symptoms I've been having like pain under my arms/back of legs and between my toes ceased. I'm 99% sure it's delta-8 or some RC added to delta-8. Whatever it is my source is getting a stern talking to whenever I see him. I've known him too long for him to be passing bullshit off on me. Especially when he knows I was intending to use it to help an 85 year old cancer patient eat.

I've pretty much decided to never deal with anyone but the soil again for my cannabis. Every time I think I have a long term person worked out they do something like this. I should have been more weary and scrutinized the package more but the last 10 I bought were real so I figured this one would be too. :(

I know it felt a lot like delta-8. Delta-8 gave me a headache so I never pushed it too far. I thought I was vaping THC the other day though so I was pulling away on the thing pretty liberally. Next thing I know I feel like shit. Happened again the next day. Thought I might have some heart problems due to smoking so much tobacco. But I cut out the cart and everything is back to normal.

So, no tripping this weekend for me.
A client got back to me late, so it looks like Im working all weekend

I ate a bunch of thc nano emulsions the other day though. without much of a tolerance 40mg had me flying pretty decent lol
I really enjoy the quick come up and shorter duration. Allows me an edible experience without having to dose before lunch (as I find weed to cause a bit of insomnia and with high dose edibles Im usually up until at least T:12)

Maybe Ill get to trip next weekend
But Im still not drinking. Over a week now

Have you noticed delta-8 raising blood pressure when vaping a lot over the course of the day? I don't know what's in this last cart I bought but I'm pretty pissed about it. As soon as I stopped using it all the symptoms I've been having like pain under my arms/back of legs and between my toes ceased. I'm 99% sure it's delta-8 or some RC added to delta-8. Whatever it is my source is getting a stern talking to whenever I see him. I've known him too long for him to be passing bullshit off on me. Especially when he knows I was intending to use it to help an 85 year old cancer patient eat.

I've pretty much decided to never deal with anyone but the soil again for my cannabis. Every time I think I have a long term person worked out they do something like this. I should have been more weary and scrutinized the package more but the last 10 I bought were real so I figured this one would be too. :(

I know it felt a lot like delta-8. Delta-8 gave me a headache so I never pushed it too far. I thought I was vaping THC the other day though so I was pulling away on the thing pretty liberally. Next thing I know I feel like shit. Happened again the next day. Thought I might have some heart problems due to smoking so much tobacco. But I cut out the cart and everything is back to normal.

I've never noticed anything like that with delta-8, for me it's just very much like delta-9/regular THC, except milder and less anxiety producing/more relaxing. A number of people I know prefer it to delta 9, including myself.

"Accidentally" took way too much k last night in public and made an absolute bozo of myself. Not even gonna go into it but I'm an idiot, as usual. You would think I would've learned by now after making the same mistakes again and again.

oh god don't remind me

Once fell down getting out of a cab while paying while on K and had like $300 spill out of my wallet and this wasn't at a bar/club at some odd hour it was like mid afternoon on a weekday in a strip mall parking lot.

Used to always bring some with me when I'd go shopping and snort it in the bathroom.

I've don't have any personal dissociative-in-public anecdotes but perhaps this short story will make anyone feel better if they've never made this much of an ass of themselves specifically.

My friend manages a family-owned veterinary clinic. One day she was interviewing some really enthusiastic guy who came in super bubbly and ready to work who she claimed she was ready to hire on the spot, and she had some of the other employees to take him to somewhere in the back for training, and they left him alone for all of like a minute before they heard a huge thud. They ran in there and saw him passed out and thought he might be having some kind of medical emergency until they saw a small dot in the palm of one of his hands and a bottle of tiletamine in the other. I had to explain to my poor friend why that drug was even chosen.

Of course it's kind of funny for a druggie if you end the story there but my friend just had to deal with trying to help him with no idea what was going on and ended up hearing from his distressed mother about how he just got out of rehab for heroin and obviously he was no longer getting the job, so it was a pretty sad scene.

Could it be plain fertiliser allergies? There is no way to flush chemical feed. It remains.

I am severely allergic to chemical fertilisers in cannabis, and most organic ones.

It is intolerable. In edibles, chemical skunk, however flushed, messes my heart up. Temporarily but worsens if I keep at it. Vapor wise, it's respiratory. Insufferable allergy.

We produce own with a unique allergy tailored compost formula. No reactions like that.

The fertilisers are a part of the final product. We are what we eat.

I'm not actually meaning to argue this is your experience here, just my own generally and how significant the effect can be.

The highest on ketamine I've been in public was when I thought I could handle about 40 mg IM at a techno event. My friends and I prepared the needles in advance, checked the place out for a minute, then dosed ourselves. It was fine (but weird) for about 30 minutes. Everything became super flat looking. Everyone in attendance looked like still cardboard cutouts. The music sounded especially cold. I could barely move. When I started coming back from my almost-hole, I felt thirsty. Somehow I managed to get a bottle of water from a friendly bar tender. Then of course I got nauseous. Proceeded to puke (mostly water) outdoors, in a trashcan, everywhere but the toilet I'd initially retreated to. The thumping bass made it especially unbearable. Eventually the nausea subsided and I just went home. Luckily it was one of those times where I didn't have to pay to get in. Won't be doing that any time soon. (I was the only one who had that reaction)

But puking aside, that story is not as embarrassing as the time I vastly overshot an AL-LAD + LSD combo at another rave. I quickly realized I wouldn't be able to handle it and took about 2 hours to complete what should be a 25 minute walk home, losing my wallet in the process. It was one of the most confusing, pointless trips ever. Just a searing miasma of nonsensical psychedelia. When I sobered up I tried to trace my steps back to find it (I also needed to retrieve my bike). Turns out that in the meantime, there had been an hour-long power shortage at the party. I missed the main act but still managed to catch the end of it. Never found that wallet.

I have way too many stories of me being fucktarded in public. One time at bonaroo I ate an 8th of mushrooms. Found myself standing alone in a massive pit of mud, with stevie wonder playing in the background somewhere and everyone else had walked around this giant pool.

This particular time the other day I just got so noided that I thought my friends were undercover and the club was like auschwitz or some shit and I was about to get offed. I walked out and just went home after going back and forth in and out of the venue, I remember one of the bouncers asking me if I was ok because I had come in and out so many times. Lol. I'm a fucking idiot. I legitimately need Seroquel but I haven't been taking it.

Anyone know anything about Charlie?
I haven't heard from him in months, but I believe xork mentioned something about him going to either rehab or a mental health hospital. Not sure.

He's doing time in prison, something drug related. I dunno how serious, I could find out but I feel kind of sketch hassling his mother for information.
Hope he pops up soon
My feeling at the time, was that Charlie actually was presented with a good chance there.

No fingers crossed but long as he's okay, good if he comes back free, refreshed.

Time tells! Hope your own weekend is going pleasantly Buzz. Thanks for the true support too as an honest, firm wise head and a sounding board to me rhanks mate just saying.

I am tough stuff really. I amaze me. I did trip again too, sensible 320 Mics.

I just vaporized Durdan and another strong Sativa too.

Dreamy.

Picked up a little bubble pipe and torch to smoke my DMT. Blasted off with 20mg this time, and it went so much better than when I was smoking it on tobacco. A much Fuller feeling experience with less material required. Got to go to work shortly. Might smoke again when I get home, maybe try 30mg with the torch, see how that goes.

But puking aside, that story is not as embarrassing as the time I vastly overshot an AL-LAD + LSD combo at another rave. I quickly realized I wouldn't be able to handle it and took about 2 hours to complete what should be a 25 minute walk home, losing my wallet in the process. It was one of the most confusing, pointless trips ever. Just a searing miasma of nonsensical psychedelia.

Years ago I went to a rave on LSD and 2C-I where it was so packed that you could barely even move and it sucked. I kept feeling like I was in some weird dream and when I finally managed to get out I spent most of the rest of the trip exhausted and staring at the wall.

If I were tripping and started to wig out this would probably be a good thing to watch but I am no longer tripping due to how bad I bug out now I need to drink taking psychs cannot handle them any longer I don't even trust myself with a shaman who I might hurt for all I know under the influence I don't wanna risk that if I go to consume indigenous plants in the wild I might have a guero lock me in a remote cabin with a phone to get on TripSit only safe way now really but I don't blame psychedelics I blame booze got me hooked good I tried to self administer to cure my drinking it backfired honestly so long then safe travels pay attention to set and setting is all I have further to say adieu

Years ago I went to a rave on LSD and 2C-I where it was so packed that you could barely even move and it sucked. I kept feeling like I was in some weird dream and when I finally managed to get out I spent most of the rest of the trip exhausted and staring at the wall.
I also had a troublesome and disturbing experience at a music event once weird dream and trance state entered into slight blackouts before the trancey dream was entered into involving mind's eye visions flashes never tripped like that before Jedi flip two blotters, two geltabs, and 1/8 of fungus lost my mind walking around the concert until I bugged so hard had to leave the venue and walk around outside it and people were staring at me saying like that guy is bugging out so bad dude lol saw me pacing back and forth between the bathroom and the lawn seating talking to myself some guy saw my dick didn't zip it up walking away from a urinal such a bad wigging no business being at a concert like that more like in a tent in the wild for all I am concerned was like fifteen

ima become vegan now to ascend to higher dimensions
I've been vegan for almost 2 years and I was vegetarian for almost 3 years before that. I did it for ethical reasons, but my health is better than it's ever been. I have more energy at 50 than I did at 25. I was even able to go off of my blood pressure medication.

You just have to take a few supplements that you can't get enough of on a plant-based diet. I take B-12, Flaxseed Oil, Creatine and Calcium/Magnesium/Vitamin D. Other than that, just make sure that you eat a well-balanced diet and get your complete proteins.

I'm an awesome cook (*pats self on shoulder*), so I have no problem coming up with things to eat. I made a Thai peanut curry tempeh with coconut milk that was the bomb-diggity!

🌱

Status
Not open for further replies.