• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My communist bullshit? I'm not a communist. You're throwing the terms nazi and communist at everyone the past few days.

Do your thing man, whatever. You're spewing hate all over the forum right now and I'm honestly worried about you, but you're kinda pissing me off too because you're being an asshole to a lot of people who don't deserve it and calling everyone who doesn't see things your way a stupid sheep. Don't do anything you're going to regret, you keep talking about how the people are about to overthrow the NZ government, which makes me think you're contemplating violence. If that's the case please think twice, you can't go back from some things.

Don't know what happened to you recently but I wish you well in your life (truly). Be safe.

i awoke i no longer need drugs i see the world for how it is and god gave me divine relavtion of the things to come, the masses will sleep and entact facism world wide, its a world wide aparatheid atm with the vaccine mandates, this vaccine double shot almost killed me and im still feeling pain in my bones, i cant believe i feel for the bullshit and lies. Everybody is so asleep, im done with humanity now god will put a rest to this wicked story by the end of the century.

Xorkoth, if you lived here in nz you would know whats going truly. The mass censorship and communism is insane.

This puppet show has been running for too long.

God has awoken his soliders to save the earth.

you guys have it lucky in america aint run by the communist NWO.

You frankly don;t know anything, shit is about to get real across the world,

Ill sit back and live off the grid i aint coming back to society im moving to the forest and living a self succient with my mates. We are done with ur communist NWO brainwashed bullshit.
OK, dude, you are officially mental.

1. America is the NWO (Novus Ordo Seclorum is printed on the money)
2. Communism is not bad, it's a political system for the people. It was just exploited in the past.

i awoke i no longer need drugs i see the world for how it is and god gave me divine relavtion of the things to come, the masses will sleep and entact facism world wide, its a world wide aparatheid atm with the vaccine mandates, this vaccine double shot almost killed me and im still feeling pain in my bones, i cant believe i feel for the bullshit and lies. Everybody is so asleep, im done with humanity now god will put a rest to this wicked story by the end of the century.

Xorkoth, if you lived here in nz you would know whats going truly. The mass censorship and communism is insane.

This puppet show has been running for too long.

God has awoken his soliders to save the earth.
You switch between fascism and communism like it's the same thing. Please read a book before you judge the entire world
How is mass censorship communism? How is mass censorship something new?

I think you're in a bad place mentally, and you need a break from the things that cause you stress

hahaha bro all your alseep people will call me crazy. The true insanity is the masses.

The system is rotten the elites control it all. The world is a stage full of actors and chess pieces. I tried my best to help people and wake them up. But ehh you will see next year.

hahaha bro all your alseep people will call me crazy. The true insanity is the masses.

The system is rotten the elites control it all. The world is a stage full of actors and chess pieces. I tried my best to help people and wake them up. But ehh you will see next year.
That's because the truth doesn't mix with a condescending attitude.
Ofc everyone is going to call you crazy if you laugh at their supposed stupidity.

And you do this without proof of any kind.
There's a German saying "Wie man in den Wald hineinruft, so schallt es heraus" (The way you scream into the forest is how it's going to echo out again.) - people will treat you how you treat them

Lol. I did go off the deep end. I can get out though. It's just a hard climb and a slippery slope.

Which I'm at the very bottom of once again after 1500 µg unplanned, 4900 in 7 days again.

I feel pretty insane though as an understatement and I'm used to this every time after these heavy trips for about five days then slightly easier for three days then things start to get easier but I never actually leave it that long at the moment.

Trying to keep wits about me and not going absolutely mental in my head in time dilation fashion where a minute feels like an hour. Karma.

Except I'm a bit more determined this time to really try and not put myself in this position again which I was climbing back up from even a few days ago.

I refute that I have lost my sanity though I think I've kept it as well as most. Eccentric, extreme, esoteric, seemingly wild far-fetched yes.

Crazy, I dispute. I will be withdrawing from BL imminently. I am not alone there at this time.

I am trying to sort my shit out because there are numerous people here I have very good connections with who have told me privately that they are leaving here permanently and we are just trying to sort out convenient alternative communication channels because my email address artificial intelligence has a tendency to not deliver my own emails or not allow me to receive emails sent to my address same with text messages they don't all make it through it's really a lottery and I bet at least 10% of emails and texts we have been sent or sent ourselves in our lives have gone AWOL.

Because I need to set up a new email address after I was unable to exchange back-and-forth with one particular member to arrange some zoom.

Beside point. But this is a social platform and a political forum as well with harm reduction taking a distant backseat. Which is okay as long as we recognise and understand this place for what it really is for the most part.

I need help though in life. Spiritual help and healing and as much as this forum masquerades as a harm reduction place it's actually potentially very dangerous potentially very caustic. It's a risky playground here.

Instagram is an infinitely safer platform to simply inhabit, share, express, do, say whatever without feeling vulnerable or unprotected, or unsighted.

It's an entirely different thing altogether obviously I'm just making a point that I don't feel exposed or threatened there but my nerves have learnt that this place here is open to Satanic energies and possessed people.

I have my own mountain to climb again first. Alternative coping mechanisms and distractions are simply required. I feel like I need to mark my words on this to get myself to de what is vital for my own mental and physical wellbeing.

To withdraw entirely from BL. Like life though, lots of loose ends to tie up, and I'm in no condition to do anything at the moment except to get through the next week trying not to have level 10 panic attack every hour of the day for at least five days now especially right now kind of kicking myself each time for taking so much LSD again, as the dust is settling.

It does settle though. It just takes time. I never give it time. 4 more doses now than days in the year in 10 months. It needs to rest there now.

Last edited:
ima renounace my hate, it comes from a place of deep pain lashing out vs this fucked system, i woke up and now i need to settle down and just accept the system is here and i cant do shit to change it.

The world has always been fucked. God is on our side, i should not sow more divsion anymore, we need to unity peace and love to untie as one people in the face of this grand fucking scheme to control us.

So, that came out wrong there. I do have these insanely intense acute panic attacks at moments especially ones as intense as today.

I've just been calming down gradually, Floods of integration have now begun streaming my way and usually do not stop now like opening emails relentlessly until I'm too tired to open any more and as soon as I'm conscious enough again it carries on until it's all processed and things are actually okay again it just takes 10 to 14 days.

My words above were disrespectful to the real people here. Who have helped me and who do care no less than myself in many cases and there is definitely a harm reduction ethos here was it comes from the people it is the building which is dangerous and not entirely fit for design.

The actual platform, all it's unseens, risks and unknowns.

I didn't mean to address anything personally. I sincerely thank every member who has been open and tolerant and friendly and supportive and many in particular have really shown to be true hearted people.

Sense is slipping now. It does. Then it comes back. It has been coming back a bit faster recently like 2 to 3 days at times normally I expect a week.

Because I don't know what to say to close that, clean it up. What I think I want to say.

Something to think about TZ. Even with all the elites (and I agree) trying to control the world and censor communication you are still able to get online from NZ and converse your ideas with us. Nothing stops some things. LSD is illegal yet is easy to get. What does that tell you? Anyone can try and control you but really can't. You are internally free

Elites have always "tried" to control the world and people. That is nothing new. And as barbaric it seems now 500 years ago a king would kill his brother for "power". That never usually ends well. lol

What I am trying to say is people are freer than they realize. It is a matter of what a person tunes into. If you look all day at a certain topic it becomes part of you and can perpetuate. But freedome is internal. You can wake up get a cup of coffee go out and take a walk. Censorship? I feel you can relate any ideas you want even from NZ. Nothing can stop the forward motion of humanity. There is good and there is evil. But it is all within. Everyone has a vision of how this one world should be. But the wise ones know they are free and leave the Earth the rough schoolhouse that it is. It is temporary. For a reason. And as you watch you can see the lessons some people get when they think they have power. Something alway cuts them down. It happens over and over.

The Earth is getting freer. I mean in my lifetime was the forward motion of letting black people vote woman to have more rights and equality.

Your real job is to not let this stuff get you off balance. And since it is Sunday I'll say this: Let not your heart be troubled. And the advice from people on this board is because they reach out and do care I want to see your spirit more at peace. That does not come about by looking and studying the elite playbook. :) It comes by where else you tune into. Maybe learn an instrument? That could help you focus in a more creative way. Because looking into the depths of a smokey hell (the whole elige game) only harms you. It is all where a person tunes into. IF we were not free I cold not get this message to you.

I have a lot of Faith in TZ as well as AT. (I am more worrried about a benzo addiction for AT). They will balance out. Just takes time and practice. I picture a happy and healthy TZ and AT. I will hold that vision until the Spirit settles a little more into peace.

do you support vaccine mandates yes/no?

No.

Last edited:
Something to think about TZ. Even with all the elites (and I agree) trying to control the world and censor communication you are still able to get online from NZ and converse your ideas with us. Nothing stops some things. LSD is illegal yet is easy to get. What does that tell you? Anyone can try and control you but really can't. You are internally free

Elites have always "tried" to control the world and people. That is nothing new. And as barbaric it seems now 500 years ago a king would kill his brother for "power". That never usually ends well. lol

What I am trying to say is people are freer than they realize. It is a matter of what a person tunes into. If you look all day at a certain topic it becomes part of you and can perpetuate. But freedome is internal. You can wake up get a cup of coffee go out and take a walk. Censorship? I feel you can relate any ideas you want even from NZ. Nothing can stop the forward motion of humanity. There is good and there is evil. But it is all within. Everyone has a vision of how this one world should be. But the wise ones know they are free and leave the Earth the rough schoolhouse that it is. It is temporary. For a reason. And as you watch you can see the lessons some people get when they think they have power. Something alway cuts them down. It happens over and over.

The Earth is getting freer. I mean in my lifetime was the forward motion of letting black people vote woman to have more rights and equality.

Your real job is to not let this stuff get you off balance. And since it is Sunday I'll say this: Let not your heart be troubled. And the advice from people on this board is because they reach out and do care I want to see your spirit more at peace. That does not come about by looking and studying the elite playbook. :) It comes by where else you tune into. Maybe learn an instrument? That could help you focus in a more creative way. Because looking into the depths of a smokey hell (the whole elige game) only harms you. It is all where a person tunes into. IF we were not free I cold not get this message to you.

I have a lot of Faith in TZ as well as AT. (I am more worrried about a benzo addiction for AT). They will balance out. Just takes time and practice. I picture a happy and healthy TZ and AT. I will hold that vision until the Spirit settles a little more into peace.

No.
Hi man. Hope your slipperless weekend is going well. 🙂

I'm a bit dizzy and kind of concussed as usual after large doses very faint but much more relaxed mentally and physically not too bad all round at all and I have some follow-up treatments coming closer together as well for the whole physical side of things.

So I better not try and say much as sense does evade me.

So I think actually I should probably be able to sort the benzo thing out just be determined about it.

I had an amazing dream last week where I was on the verge of boarding a ferry of sorts and kind of packing a bag of stuff to take with me what I needed but I wasn't convinced it was right to get on nor that I was fully prepared and then suddenly I had boarded and they hooted the horn as if about to leave harbour and I realised I had left all of my Etizolam at home.

I was on the top deck and this was another incredibly vivid dream so life like in a consciousness sense and I suddenly felt this intense sense of panic that I needed to quickly get off of the boat because otherwise I would be in trouble of straight cold turkey whatever medicines they reckoned they had on board basically.

This may have been after the Dutch shop emailed me informing me that it is officially now off the shelves but still it was actually a motivational dream.

I think I should be able to approach that I'm suddenly not nearly as concerned as I was.

However keeping my head and which together for the moment until my feet are back on the ground this is what I have come to fear most of all in life I've never known anything like it in times of difficulty.

It's always passes like 12 days really and I'm feeling spectacularly better in most regards. I just haven't given it that long for a long time back to back very high dose trips.

Sense has vanished. But tanks a lot always for being there, caring, thinking of others very selflessly and so cleverly always too (Even though you're thick as shit about your own life 😉).

Dizzy now. I don't like these heavy sleep depped LSD comedowns. I often am forced to succumb to several days in bed too weak to get up.

Which wouldn't be a problem if I didn't need so much energy to manage the allergies in order to achieve some basic comfort in order to rest.

Spirit up. Must aim to keep, this week now. Trust in the rest. 🙂

Glad to hear you're thinking about the hate and renouncing it, TZ. it really is a poisonous emotion, it hurts you more than it hurts the people it's directed at (especially if it's directed at people who don't know you exist). I agree that the elites are controlling the world, it has always been that way and always will, sadly. We live in crazy times for sure. It's difficult to navigate and it's hard not to feel really negative about it. But it's important to try. The only positive influence we can have on the world is if we try to help others feel more mentally healthy and fulfilled.

Glad to hear you're thinking about the hate and renouncing it, TZ. it really is a poisonous emotion, it hurts you more than it hurts the people it's directed at (especially if it's directed at people who don't know you exist). I agree that the elites are controlling the world, it has always been that way and always will, sadly. We live in crazy times for sure. It's difficult to navigate and it's hard not to feel really negative about it. But it's important to try. The only positive influence we can have on the world is if we try to help others feel more mentally healthy and fulfilled.
Awe !

Status
Not open for further replies.