• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I started incorporating compound exercises (squats & deadlifts) into my workouts, I love 'em. Following a full body workout plan now. Results are coming in, I'm getting stronger fast and I seem to have no issue putting weight on. My creatine is coming in tomorrow and I'm excited to see how that'll turn out, not expecting all that much but still.... curious huh.
I'll be addicted to this shit, I can already tell, I'm looking up calorie and protein content for everything LOL, constantly eating, and I can just tell that I'm looking fitter every week.
Keep going man. Like Bob Marley said "And you can't make the finish, if you didn't start, how could ya?"

Makes sense to me lol.

You started long ago Buzz. Don't give up whatever you do or imagine you are at square one.

So I started incorporating compound exercises (squats & deadlifts) into my workouts, I love 'em. Following a full body workout plan now. Results are coming in, I'm getting stronger fast and I seem to have no issue putting weight on. My creatine is coming in tomorrow and I'm excited to see how that'll turn out, not expecting all that much but still.... curious huh.
I'll be addicted to this shit, I can already tell, I'm looking up calorie and protein content for everything LOL, constantly eating, and I can just tell that I'm looking fitter every week.
I learned myself hard real OCD style from allergies arriving, every food item/group, macronutrient ratio and composition.

You are what you eat. Nature is best, organic too. Natural fat, no manmade poison fat. Salt too. Redmond Real Salt most medicinal, highest quality salt alongside the best Himalayan salts but there's loads of crap inferior pink Himalayan salt on the market.

We need to order some organic grass fed beef and ox liver from a grass feeding farm.

No supermarket meat even compares.

I aint done the mdma myself yet. I think it was just lockdown bro fucking me making me hella over think everything. Along with the amount of psychedelics and ketamine i been consuming. Now im on pharma grade speed every day grinding out last parts of the semester

I aint done the mdma myself yet. I think it was just lockdown bro fucking me making me hella over think everything. Along with the amount of psychedelics and ketamine i been consuming. Now im on pharma grade speed every day grinding out last parts of the semester
If it's worth anything, I am proud of you, simply starting out, immersing yourself, really working hard.

Prob helped too maybe same time,lots healthy yet challenging interaction.

I'm drifting not asleep but adream atm on weed kava kratom, trying to decide fosure 6 tabs or a meal.

Needs to be one or other. I'll keep thinking about it for a minute.

was at the doctor today was an emergency, i asked for benzos helplessly he offered lorazepam 1mg and immediately after it denied it for obscure reason. they are an useless entity over here. was suprised of myself that id ask one in my lifetime, was the first time that i was that i was this desperate to ask one of them, normally i dont even bother. useless asocials...

coming down off amps. Got alot of shit done tho, will take one more pill tomorrow then take a couple days off.

Idk how the fuck i even managed to pull off this high level study. Ketamine mushrooms and LSD have kept me alive along with weed

Calm sunny morning here today,

I slept one deep as hell cycle from about 6.30-10 am. Maybe had 5 such individual separate sleep cycles breaking spells of living between, since Friday but can't say I have exactly been to bed.

I've fed my body though. Holding enough weight.

Just about to get stoned, still am stoned, but how wise of me I almost did drop 600 mics last night.

Just no room for that right now. Phew I thought coming to for loo and some allergy stuffs. So wasted as is. No way would having been on a heavy trip for 8 hours by now.

It feels good when you see you made the right decision.

it really can come in handy and can kill urges to get stronger shit for a lot of people.
Hi. Yes but I won't use it again now.

Two days running, it's going to destroy my digestive system.

Total incompatibility. My I.B.S. is very aggravated today, working to resolve thet now but also occasionally get piles from the allergies & IBS.

The most acutely painful tormentuous thing when comfort requires full system evacuation (With Magnesium Oxides at times to relieve digestive blockage), but via variablly frequent runs, each time it's like a hot poker for another hour, repeat.

Just sometimes. Like today. So Kratom has to go.

It helped me Sunday to not crash mentally and physically. But has no place in my body forever.

Alternative coping measures! Less LSD. Started.

Stronger mind. Working on that.

Bum has been killing me today. About to shower, had edibles, CBD, bit of Etiz and ready for kava.

I would sleep for 24 hourse but for bodily needs and discomforts. So I hold out, only help the situation knowing that comfort will be reached.

Then rest. Taking any dose of Kratom today would halt my system recovering from it, and be a longer haul from behind today's square.

How's everyone doing?
Today I woke up feeling like quitting my job to spend some time in the wilderness :D

Hey man! Doing pretty well, struggling in some things but just played a big show at one of the biggest venues in town, opened for a much larger act. Gonna play a festival this weekend and another festival (biggest one yet) in November.

How's everyone doing?
Today I woke up feeling like quitting my job to spend some time in the wilderness :D
I hear ya.
After no traveling for almost 3 years, no festivals, hardly any socializing, and working completely through another summer, I am feeling burned out on the daily grind.
I usually put a lot of effort into keeping my work drive up. But last night I impulsively took a small unweighed bump of MXPr. This morning I woke up groggy and unmotivated. I actually went to work to start with but ended up just going home. That is actually a big deal for me. I have only filled out one leave slip in the last 3 years.
I tortured myself over it for a while though. Wish I was going to go out to enjoy nature. Just going to try and rest and regain my drive.

Funny though, I spent all season out in the wild and would still love to go out there even if I wasn't getting paid to do it...

I hear ya.
After no traveling for almost 3 years, no festivals, hardly any socializing, and working completely through another summer, I am feeling burned out on the daily grind.
I usually put a lot of effort into keeping my work drive up. But last night I impulsively took a small unweighed bump of MXPr. This morning I woke up groggy and unmotivated. I actually went to work to start with but ended up just going home. That is actually a big deal for me. I have only filled out one leave slip in the last 3 years.
I tortured myself over it for a while though. Wish I was going to go out to enjoy nature. Just going to try and rest and regain my drive.

Funny though, I spent all season out in the wild and would still love to go out there even if I wasn't getting paid to do it...
At least you had a job. I had one festival in 2 years and no job for the most part and it sucked. Like boredom is evil and = addiction. Never been so thankful to be employed.

At least you had a job. I had one festival in 2 years and no job for the most part and it sucked. Like boredom is evil and = addiction. Never been so thankful to be employed.
I agree there. Not like i'm unthankful. I am addicted to work. I have an agonizingly low threshold for boredom now because of how much I work.
Having an exceptionally shitty job probably isn't going be any better for your psyche than not having one though. Luckily that's not my job.
That being said you can only push yourself so far. I have been paying off debts and investing so hard that I have no liquidity for how much I have worked.
No one would know I even had a job based on how poor I leave myself in the winter time. Its been a looong and tiring grind and all I want now is to trip out for a solid week or two.....

Really glad I got to go to NY one last time and see some family before the covid; haven't traveled since.
Got some important stuff coming up at the end of the month but after that might celebrate with a trip.

I'm going to take some 2cb soon, but I don't know if indoors in a club in a new city with a completely new genre of music/environment is the right place for my first full psychedelic dose in years, even if it is 2cb. I might start with 10mg oral. I did do that snorted, but it's nothing like the fully enveloping trip that is snorted

Hey man! Doing pretty well, struggling in some things but just played a big show at one of the biggest venues in town, opened for a much larger act. Gonna play a festival this weekend and another festival (biggest one yet) in November.
Nice ! Glad you musical project is active and rewarding. I remember you said you were opening for Tauk. That's so cool :)
I hope you have a blast at the festival. Live music here is juuuust starting to pick up again. Which I'm very happy about.

I hear ya.

Yeah, I'm used to move around quite a bit, escaping the city and going to countryside, the mountains, the forests that are a few hours away from here. Use to make big trips when I can take some time off work in the summer. Being stuck for the last two years has been a bit much for my brain, I'm constantly fantasizing about going for a long ass trip wherever it takes me. Lockdown and related restrictions were lifted here a month ago and I have been using the weekends to go outside as much as I can but I feel like I need at least a month away from everything lol. Also work has been tedious this last year, really considering goin back to study for a few years.

Hopefully you rebalance your energy levels again and feel motivated again by tomorrow ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.