• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprisingly comfortable with this.

Remarkable thing.

Because the consciousness can overule, i.e. mega LSD doses are....safer than (Vaccines?) Under safe circumstances such as now I mean.

Wicked trails too.

Plus seriously. Kava on LSD is beautiful.

It's the nearest thing I have to ketamine, at no equal "price".

For me, kava brings the acid more alive and makes cannabis a zero anxiety affair.

There's no such thing as too much LSD inherently. When I took twenty blotters I came out of it immediately wanting to take forty the next time, though I never got around to it.

Disclaimer: I'm one of the people here who eventually went insane.

every smoke soo much weed you pass out and still wake up 9 hours later feeling out of it lol

That's called going to sleep at night.

There's no such thing as too much LSD inherently. When I took twenty blotters I came out of it immediately wanting to take forty the next time, though I never got around to it.

Disclaimer: I'm one of the people here who eventually went insane.

That's called going to sleep at night.
Was always my thinking, except different rules for plugging acid where even 1 mg is way too much for my body, not mind.

Oral really is safe as houses. Def no more than 300 sensibly. 450 okay but feels like well over 1000 mics orally and very bodily too.

Vs anything short of a bad time or plain waste of money via mouth.

No ill effects anyway as should be. Never have I once been afraid of acid. Just got burnt one time but even that was logged like a little dog fight in the park that day.

Well spaced out. Lovely dead still morning here.

Sure there is. There may not be a lethal dose, but there are definitely dose/setting combinations you can live to regret. Maybe a month ago I assumed I was extremely tolerant from recent use so I dropped 700 ug and walked to the supermarket with my dog expecting the world just get a little sparkly and me cheery. At 40 minutes in I was pretty close to disabled and on the verge of collapsing in the middle of the footpath - dog in one hand and groceries in the other. I could have handled it in my bedroom but not so far from home and in public. Yet another day not long after I chomped my way way through 2 mg sitting at home with nothing to do and felt next to nothing.

All in all I like the feeling of being debilitated on the come-up and the relief you feel when you peak and are just euphorically tripping balls. Quite hard to calibrate exactly though.

Well, that 2 mg's was not too much for my body this time, but half that amount plugged definitely is and I wouldn't likely get away with that a second time.

I'm still healing from that now physically. Like a stubbed toe in a way, knocks here, there on the way.

And it took a long time like 5.5 hours after the initial 450 plug for the physical NS based body intensity to become comfortable enough to be able to relax.

While even a straight oral milligram, I'm in that relaxed comfortable zone in under 30 minutes.

I'm slow, tired, hammered really but I also ate 38 grams of Cannabutter, about 2 grams worth of weed plus over a gram vaporized and over 100 grams kava, which no LSD at all I'd be waking today to groundhog day again anyway lol.

But no feeling of damage despite twice the dose which did so, over 3/4's of it being oral.

A mg plugged, a mg oral. No chance for me today. So definitely that line to draw up there. Still messy though generally. I just can't get too too messy as it makes mission out of managing symptoms, a gargantuan task not so easy with dumbell fatigue that these particular drugs used heavily for 36 hours (less then 24 hours for the Acid) results in.

Basically if I can breathe comfortably enough, and I can today too, makes for a much easier time..

Now 2 mg's ALD any ROA (simply wouldn't plug it) no chance. It's a scary thought to me. I know we need to come back from these states, the further out you go the rougher that gets for me days after, whereas the trips themselves could last forever peaking, I feel no mania or headjam, but the 4 or 5 days after my trips now are the most difficult times as the energy seems to work it's way through me, I often feel increasingly manic and anxious like a set cycle or wave breaking eventually, the other side of that is the calm, restoration, freshness.

Those post trip waves are very rough for me this year though, but the direct nerve damage from Covid is largely at play there.

I didn't even mention to my mum I took any Acid yesterday let alone 2 mg's and she doesn't know anything about plugging acid nor the overdose, I didn't tell her about the ALD I was on either.

But I also can't offer these as explanations when my head can't think and I'm too tired to get up for days.

May actually try and resort to the hair of the dog approach.

Because really, in whatever sense, this post heavy trip turbulence is like a withdrawal.

I used to tri on 2-300 ug often. I'd feel a bit irritable and depressed for one or two days, but very manageable and easy to pick up mood and stay high.

On 5-10 times that dose though I have to ensure feeling manic as hell, increasing then peak, die down and calm.

So I think I may throw in a few small boosters, to act as jet spurs in my mind, to slow the freefall.

That might be an easier way.

I'm so much better physically than 7 days ago though at least. 27.5 tabs ago too.

What a week.

I'm trying it now. I am already feeling manic and I hated the rollercoaster reeling my astral chords back in from the ALD.

I love my trips I really do. It's no cheap thrill thing. It's fresh, new every time.

This one was lucid. The plugged mg was lucid. The other 3 of last 5 now were brilliantly inter dimensional.

And they're brilliantly lucid too. I can do both. All as intense, complete and meaningful as any trip ever. 5 amazing trips on 45.5 tabs total.

And I do always feel improved, in my own mentality, my speech, communication, naturalness, pure total ease at being with and engaging with people (except the living situation with my mum but that's longrunning nerve conditioning and not acid related, except acid does make it worse at tims) gets easier and easier.

But I hate the middle ground now between tripping and feeling fully restored again.

Maybe I can titrate my way though the week. I just took 250 mics. It may make today easier, and tomorrow easier than the next 24 hours is my hoping.

Rather than such a jump off.

I wonder if titrating down could actually dispell some of the struggle. Or it could just prolong the inevitable. I feel I need to try it though.

Sure there is. There may not be a lethal dose, but there are definitely dose/setting combinations you can live to regret. Maybe a month ago I assumed I was extremely tolerant from recent use so I dropped 700 ug and walked to the supermarket with my dog expecting the world just get a little sparkly and me cheery. At 40 minutes in I was pretty close to disabled and on the verge of collapsing in the middle of the footpath - dog in one hand and groceries in the other. I could have handled it in my bedroom but not so far from home and in public. Yet another day not long after I chomped my way way through 2 mg sitting at home with nothing to do and felt next to nothing.

All in all I like the feeling of being debilitated on the come-up and the relief you feel when you peak and are just euphorically tripping balls. Quite hard to calibrate exactly though.

That's why I said inherently. Your problem was contextual and self-created and you yourself said you would have been fine if you stayed home.

Too much is very relative. My trips are never too much for me ever outside of plugging.

The aftermaths are too much for me now though. This won't be an easy week to keep my head still.

I'll surely lose my head before piecing it back together as always.

I don't really need to trip again this year, but I could break now, get my feet on the floor again, and keep the 400 mics of ALD for NYE.

I can hardly sit still. So I'll remove all the allergy mucus, get washed and comfortable.

I just need some coping measures for the tempo mania, it's all I struggle with.

In 2 weeks I'll be past it.

Then looking forwards, my hope is to not macro so highly, space out better. The plan.

[
Is there a point in plugging LSD? I feel like I only saw you saying it made it harder on the body.
I experimented with it pretty heavily tbf. Testing waters maybe not reported before in such a way.

At first, March this year, 200-300 mics plugged were incredible trips.

Long Covid did cause some serious nerve damage this year, twice, much more so currently, it will heal in time.

But it's the reason for my own NS extra sensitivity to rectal and also the direct causeof the mania and anxiety after my trips.

Even when I don't trip it is there.

The MG plugged really destabilised my NS and then the Long Covid returned into my nerves from at long last just a trace in bladder.

Because I did plug 600 mics in April, no difficulty but one serious trip.

And 400 once on top of a 1000 ug oral.

Again, no such difficulty, discmofort.

Just relaxed, happy, at rest, feeling electric and mentally high supreme.

As the year has gone on, so has huge acid intake, and the nerve damage has progressed.

I'm going to sort it out.

I have a chance now. 7 days ago, I was physically pig sick. Stomach pain, digestion, IBS, raw stinging piles like a hot poker too lol.

Lungs permanently full of mucus suffocating.

Today, no pain at all. No bodily discomfort. Stomach better than ever. Bowels too.

I can breathe more comfortably than I have in years.

It's a new body I'm in. Major unusual conditions to manage still, but it's easy in comparison.

I undertook extensive intestinal cleaning using Magnesium Oxides and ACV.

Seriously intense detox and scrub out of the insides, via masses of active singlet oxygen released.

My infections are suddenly over 50% easier to manage.

It's a miracle. But by hard work and the power of mind over matter.

I have a chance in life now. I haven't felt like that in years.
I just need to stay calm. Pass the intense anxiety and panic attacks stemming from the Nerve damage and state of agitation.

I can't afford to get stressed. I'm always very irritable the few days after though and a stressful clash can switch me into a really depressive state, I'm trying to avoid that here.

You are right though. I wanted to see if a lower dose would work comfortably.

But I shan't plug LSD anymore. It's just too powerful. Not just bodily, on the consciousness as well.

I need to get my feet on the ground now.

Allergies all managed. Shower and then a guzzle load of kava should see today through pretty comfortably.

So, 3 mg's after a week back, through incredible grit and endurance, my body is the most comfortable, pain free it's been for at least 4 years.

I'm very exhausted though now so it's just, rest, keep calm, day at a time, then it should be all good.

So it's really not bad at all. Just not easy yet.

Last edited:
That really sucks about the Long Covid, I'm sorry and hope that you continue figuring it out. I appreciate the feedback and the thoughts; I actually haven't used LSD in many years now myself though that kind of makes me want to try it that way at least once, even if not as a regular thing.

That really sucks about the Long Covid, I'm sorry and hope that you continue figuring it out. I appreciate the feedback and the thoughts; I actually haven't used LSD in many years now myself though that kind of makes me want to try it that way at least once, even if not as a regular thing.
In my own case, which is quite abnormal, the covid was able to enter my nerves and inflict damage much essier than an intact immune and Nervous system, because Lyme Disease fully messed up both of those systems from 2005 and caused a high level of nerve damage and vulnerability, added to over decades by multiple other neurological viruses.

So it was like an old injury, and exploitative pathogens like Covid, Borrelia, Coxsackie viruses really know where to kick you when you are down.

I had the Covid 98% clear, but messed up and allowed it back in the nerves.

I'll surely clear it. The nerves will gradually settle down then too.

Rectal LSD blew my mind this year. I took it by eye decades ago, doesn't even compare.

Until the recent two times, every time I plugged acid it was a sublime experience.

250 is perfect with no tolerance. It would be like to me, a 550 ug trip plus, but smoother at that dose and not head wracking in the same way.

That's what I liked about it. Also no nausea at all.

I missed here before one interesting small detail to which I can say "snap".

I'm not taking 55 mg's though. (The 46 year old, the teenager was 1 mg)

"In the immediate aftermath of the overdoses, the women, as one might predict, didn’t feel great — that is, if they were even conscious at all. The 46-year-old (referred as CB in the text) blacked out and vomited for 12 hours straight, whereas guests at the Summer Solstice party say the 15-year-old (referred to as AV) acted wildly for hours before having what looked liked a seizure.
But in the long-term, both women say their acid trips had dramatically positive effect on their overall wellbeing. After being diagnosed with Lyme disease in her 20s, which damaged CB’s foot, she says she dealt with daily “significant pain”; one day after her overdose, she says her foot pain was gone, and she was able to wean herself off of morphine."

I decided to go with methyl-allylescaline. Hopefully it actually shows up and has qualities which distinguish it enough from mescaline to make the wait worthwhile.

Global postage services are so overworked, they are hardly functioning. Been waiting two weeks for a keyboard that's moved 6 kilometres (only another 2000 to go). Express means very little these days and tracking would actually be comical, watching your parcels go on these elaborate holidays I'm actually envious of. If only I didn't take my purchases so seriously.

If it gets to me this month, I'll try beta-hydroxy-2C-B next time.
Fingers crossed.. it's really not like it used to be.

I decided to go with methyl-allylescaline. Hopefully it actually shows up and has qualities which distinguish it enough from mescaline to make the wait worthwhile.

Global postage services are so overworked, they are hardly functioning. Been waiting two weeks for a keyboard that's moved 6 kilometres (only another 2000 to go). Express means very little these days and tracking would actually be comical, watching your parcels go on these elaborate holidays I'm actually envious of. If only I didn't take my purchases so seriously.

hope your stuff lands soon and okay!

i havent had much isue with domestic mail in the US.

2c-b is so perfect i wouldn't even want to try an analogue i highly doubt a better one will surface but who knows.

I found this during my daily routine a few weeks ago. Not sure if the ants or mushroom was there first because this is off my usual route (I only check this particular area once a week).

Hope everyone is well.

xtP3zeV.jpg

3ojJ37r.jpg

pyPmPys.jpg

Good luck. Yeah international mail is so fucked right now, it's absurd. And terrible. I have had not one, but TWO personal letters in a row containing DOB powder (350mg total :() just never show up. It's been at least a year for the first one, and like 4 months for the second one. I have to assume I'll never see them. But no customs letter either so who knows what the fuck happened. Yet I've received plenty of other stuff (had another package disappear with no customs letter too, though). Back before covid, I never once had a package disappear or take a ridiculously long time in all my years of international shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.