• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the dude meant that he bought a ten strip instead. We just interpreted it the wrong way.
1mg of ETH-LAD must be exceedingly insane
Oh ok. Phew

300 ug was one of my most profoundly intense trips.
As much as Id repeat, knowing what Im getting myself into this time, there would be no way Id ever consider 1mg

Hopeful it was just a misunderstanding

feeling a bit fried after 3 days of microdosing and ketamine lol. Almost finished my studies now just last few weeks are hectic af. cant believe i managed to get this far. time goes by fast. mainly due to the lack of proper sleep.

Glad to hear your off meth man psychedelics are truly mediences. I got a few of the bros off meth with shrooms + ket.

i been microdosing every day for months and my life has only improved dramatically. Going to try stop using so many mind altering chemicals though next year

Yesterday my girl and I were driving home from the farm at night, and there was an accident that we came upon RIGHT after it happened, I heard the crash. It was a head-on collision on a curvy mountain road, so probably like 30-35 mph. Somehow everyone was fine though the cars were totalled. We stopped to make sure everything was good. Someone else stayed to help. Then not 5 minutes later, we came upon ANOTHER accident, the people were just getting out of their car and there was glass everywhere. It was starting to get kinda spooky honesty, I drove so carefully after that, kept thinking the third thing was going to happen.

Today we just got back from a long hike. We were walking near a family with 2 kids for most of the way back, and we all walked through a yellowjacket nest. My girlfriend got stung 3 times, but the little girl got stuck probably 10 times. 2 on her face, a couple got stuck inside her shirt and stung her repeatedly. She was screaming and crying, shouting "HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME OH GOD HELP ME PLEEEEEAAAAASE IM GONNA DIE IM GONNA DIE OH MY GOD HELP MEEEEEEE". It was so intense. Her muscles were all rigid and she looked like she might die. I thought for a minute she was going to go into anaphylaxis, and we were like an hour walk from anything with no phone service. We helped them get around it and guided them back because they were kind of lost, tried to help them stay calm, gave them pointers. They were asking if she need to go to the hospital, and we were keeping an eye on her. Fortunately she started to calm down and the pain subsided mostly, thank god. No anaphylaxis. I really thought for a few minutes that it was going to be really, really bad and I was gonna watch a little kid die. So did the parents but they handled it well, but they were clearly absolutely terrified.

Intense couple of days...!

Never heard of it, I'll check that out
They aren’t very popular in America, people here prefer to look real cool lifting 100 pounds of external weight, but you can build a lot more natural looking muscle with just calisthenics, and it’s better for your body, if your trying to work your back, prone cobras are also really good, both of those work out every muscle in your back evenly as well.

I can’t remember what this one I should called, but basically you crouch down on the ground with your hands on the ground, lock your knees on bthr outsides of both elbows, and roll forward u til your balancing on your hands, and then hold position. That one basically work s out half the muscles in your body, and the workout takes less than 5 minutes, including stretching

Plus I think that being able to balance like that for any more than 5 seconds looks a lot more impressive than someone doing the bench press or curling big dumb bells

I only do calisthenics, and I’ve gained atleast 30 pound since of muscle in the past couple years doing so.

Only problem is I pushed myself way to hard for over a year because I was sober and I was trying to treat my anxiety/depression with exercise, that’s actually one of the main reasons I relapsed was so I could exercise in moderation and stop causing damage to my joints.

Last edited:
Yesterday my girl and I were driving home from the farm at night, and there was an accident that we came upon RIGHT after it happened, I heard the crash. It was a head-on collision on a curvy mountain road, so probably like 30-35 mph. Somehow everyone was fine though the cars were totalled. We stopped to make sure everything was good. Someone else stayed to help. Then not 5 minutes later, we came upon ANOTHER accident, the people were just getting out of their car and there was glass everywhere. It was starting to get kinda spooky honesty, I drove so carefully after that, kept thinking the third thing was going to happen.

Today we just got back from a long hike. We were walking near a family with 2 kids for most of the way back, and we all walked through a yellowjacket nest. My girlfriend got stung 3 times, but the little girl got stuck probably 10 times. 2 on her face, a couple got stuck inside her shirt and stung her repeatedly. She was screaming and crying, shouting "HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME OH GOD HELP ME PLEEEEEAAAAASE IM GONNA DIE IM GONNA DIE OH MY GOD HELP MEEEEEEE". It was so intense. Her muscles were all rigid and she looked like she might die. I thought for a minute she was going to go into anaphylaxis, and we were like an hour walk from anything with no phone service. We helped them get around it and guided them back because they were kind of lost, tried to help them stay calm, gave them pointers. They were asking if she need to go to the hospital, and we were keeping an eye on her. Fortunately she started to calm down and the pain subsided mostly, thank god. No anaphylaxis. I really thought for a few minutes that it was going to be really, really bad and I was gonna watch a little kid die. So did the parents but they handled it well, but they were clearly absolutely terrified.

Intense couple of days...!
Yellow Jackets were the bane of my existence last year. I got to the point where I was mildly terrified to walk into the woods.
Just my luck I had to spend all season in the fucking swamp. There were ground nests everywhere. I got them in my clothes multiple times, and one of those times people on the highway got to see me frantically stripping. My coworker never got stung, even thought he actually crushed a nest in passing. I was following behind just far enough that I was able to notice and stop myself from walking into this 10 foot diameter dome of thousands of pissed yellow jackets....
I don't know how they didn't converge on me, I was so close to the swarm if I woulda stuck my arm out it would have been in it. I let out a literal "YIPE." Pretty sure those ones were Bald Faced Hornets actually. They were very dark compared to the normal yellowjackets that had been fucking me up all summer.
I never had the full body muscle spasm like the girl did, but one of my other coworkers repeatedly had muscle spasms and tension whenever he got stung.
For a while there we were seeing who had the most stings, but we both lost count through out the summer. Thank god this year was back to normal, I don't have the luxury of just not going into the woods with my job.

Yellowjackets and hornets just suck. I didn't get stung, I was wearing thick jeans which is why, I saw some swarming my shins. My girl was wearing thin pants and so she got stung through them. That poor girl got swarmed and had no defense. :(

They really do suck. We have a porte-cochere on the back patio at our home now that backs up to a wilderness area of sorts, so they live out there and come nest on our damn awning. I just keep a can of 12ft spray wasp killer by the back door. Over the summer it was a near daily task for me to walk the perimeter of the house, killing and knocking down nests. I'm scared as fuck to open the chimney flue for winter :rolleyes:

The thing about the wasps in particular, what they signify.

Like, no matter where you go, they just won't leave you alone. It's life.

Clubbing life opening up this weekend :devilish: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Don't need to wear mouthmasks anymore, pretty much everything is back to normal. :cheer:

I read that Norway officially declared COVID-19 over and has now put it in the same category as the flu, common cold etc....

Clubbing life opening up this weekend :devilish: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Don't need to wear mouthmasks anymore, pretty much everything is back to normal. :cheer:

I read that Norway officially declared COVID-19 over and has now put it in the same category as the flu, common cold etc....
Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.