• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree, I think it probably saved his life. I truly hope he can get a better handle on his life and find some stability. Many of us struggle with addiction so there is no judgment whatsoever from me... but I think his style of drug usage will lead to an early grave and/or a lot of misery, if he can't get a handle on it. Which is very sad and a shame for the world because he's a lovely, loving, exuberant human with much to give.
He's in the hands of the Universe as we all are. We can care, but I don't think we are actually supposed to worry, though it's a tough bill. And feeling bad, I try not to, but ofc I care and want the best for everybody, who deserves it anyway, and no malice towards the wicked either.

I just look for justice. Life is a real test. Tests aren't easy.

I have a little project myself now possibly to go at. All by chance, it's exactly 25 years ago I started taking LSD 25, my life was turned upside down aged exactly 25.

And I'm very likely heading for another 2 mg's by NYE, from now, if I can just fix up after some extreme disruption and stress just recent.

Which would make, by chance, 25 mg's this year. I do trust the doses, going by the consistency and predictability of the effects at every dose.

I'll start with the 10.5 tabs of ALD-52 refrigerated since May 2019. Over 3 trips, 400 twice.

Then maybe, 11.59 pm Dec 31 st, 1 mg of whatever, would be a way to see this year out too I reckon.

It's very on the cards anyway.

I truly hope he can get a better handle on his life and find some stability.
If my only option seemingly is neuroleptics, Lamotrigine (which does nothing to prevent mania) which was the only thing Charlie was on would never have cut it.

Impossible to have stability and a handle on things when mania is always around the corner, made worse by psychedelic/disso use which can easily induce mania.

@AutoTripper I wish I had a mg of acid myself. My biggest acid dose so far was supposed to be 0.5mg on two blotters a few years ago.

I haven't been tripping lately because I'm low on psychedelics and don't know when I'll have enough money to re up again. Well I guess technically I have the money but I keep using it for beer and herb instead of coins.

Last edited:
I have plenty of psychs stashed but feel weird tripping here. Case-in-point: my aunt next door called me at noon today to talk about some stuff I need to help her with this week. If I had been tripping that woulda been hella awkward... and had I not answered my phone she woulda just knocked on my door. Hard to get a whole day without my family calling me up. She caught me smoking weed two or three weeks ago, that was awkward enough lol

@AutoTripper I wish I had a mg of acid myself. My biggest acid dose so far was supposed to be 0.5mg on two blotters a few years ago.

I haven't been tripping lately because I'm low on psychedelics and don't know when I'll have enough money to re up again. Well I guess technically I have the money but I keep using it for beer and herb instead of coins.
Haha, you and those wishes again. As if skid row didn't still crack me up enough each time I think of it. 😂

Btw I wish you had a mg of acid too. For starters.

The question is, exactly how much Acid do you ask the genie for as one of your three (wishes lol).

I did used to wish I had a genie actually. Until I accepted it was unlikely to happen and abandoned the practice.

So, might as well say a kilo, at LEAST right?

I'd say...a tonne of LSD please genie. Lol.

But they also say, be careful what you wish for.

Maybe that's why I kind of gave up wishing. Too dangerous.

Now I try and accept instead. But that doesn't mean not aspiring, or having no desires.

Step at a time. Exercise your power. Organisations, corporations, syndicates, subtly strip power from the mind of a man, imbed a sense of worthlessness, duty, "belonging" (two ways to belong at least).

Indeed, much music culture is the spawn of Satan. I can't turn a blind eye once identified.

Like, it wasn't received at all months back when I declared no room for post Barrett Pink Floyd after I had to accept they have been Satanic channellers.

Peter Tosh is your man. He was free. Love that guy. Be like him.

Let nobody hold power over you. Nobody owns you (well, they might actually, me too, by patent via DNA hacking some way back time but another, not unrelated story).

But still. I never signed that contract.

Catholic oppresses like hell.

Make a human feel weak, naughty, inferior, unentitled.

It's bewitchment, and withcraft truly. In disguise. My mum was scarred for life by the oppression and guilt instilled directly into her being raised through catholic school.

I was a very free child. One story- "middle" school. About 8. Queuing for music class. Miss Barr, lol what a name for it right?

Wicked witch (probably a Catholic lol). We were kids. Standing in line outside the classroom. Chattering. It must have died down. This lady singled me out. I'm honored too.

To bully. Why me? I know why. I was so free. Fear. (In her not me.)

I simply verbalised a sound to friend next to me, as no writing on the wall, voice in my head or contract told me of any written rules.

She screame at me to be quiet. I was very quiet. We all were. Just waiting for lesson.

I guess I was a bit shocked. It was so unnecessary, uncalled for, disproportionate, unwarranted, aggressive and nasty.

I said, kind of in disbelief at this wicked woman I'd never met or spoken to before...

"Okay..."

As you do.

Like a dragon, she turned red and roared "What did you say?"

I said "I said okay."

Turning redder, she shouted for all to here "It's "Yess Miss." (it was clear why she was a miss and no mrs lol).

I said "okay!"

She said nothing back. I don't remember much of anything of that unfortunately bitter no doubt lonely lady after that.

I was so above her. It's like, she was out of my life the moment we met. She never bothered me again.
I know it's satanic. They lured me in years ago with drugs and it's why I keep coming back.

I don't believe that is where my true calling is though or where my true loyalties are. Sometimes I feel like I listen in order to get a sense of the enemy. I know the enemy too well already though.

I know it's satanic. They lured me in years ago with drugs and it's why I keep coming back.

I don't believe that is where my true calling is though or where my true loyalties are. Sometimes I feel like I listen in order to get a sense of the enemy. I know the enemy too well already though.
I'm actually so glad that Satan revealed himself to me so clearly and plainly.

Because I basically know which way not to go. It's like a dark cave. You are searching for light. Not dark. No interest in going in a senseless direction which it isn't in my heart to do.

He tricks and deceives remember. They call it "strongholds" (over the mind).

That includes the illusion, lie, that you cannot walk away.

It's spelling. Like being in a dream. But outside of it, is freedom from it. Have faith. And I don't actually mean that kind of faith lol.

But...Satan gave me faith. I just wish I could testify with anywhere near the same certainty my full awareness of "God", the invisible divine is my words for it atm.

Everybody knows lately I've been this

I keep wanting to change but end up being this

I keep worrying about this

I'm trying to change though. At least I've identified the problem. It's a pretty fucked up problem to have.

And yes, you need to keep an eye on that looking glass. However ugly.

And you can never know your enemy too well, IMO.

Then maybe, 11.59 pm Dec 31 st, 1 mg of whatever, would be a way to see this year out too I reckon.
What ever happened to the fellow who was planning to eat a10 strip (1mg) of ETH-LAD?
I cant recall if it was here or in the B&D Eth lad thread

Seemed like a bad idea to me lol.. js
Edit: [not in the B/D.. I'll keep digging]

Last edited:
I remember that. Not sure, seems like it would be SUPER intense.

I suspect that mega doses of LSD - especially taken too frequently by people who can't wait 7 days for their tolerance to reset - can leave you with symptoms similar to concussion. Blurred vision, confusion, low-grade headache, tinnitus, memory problems, dizzyness etc. Even if you don't actually trip.

I had all those symptoms recently and was worried I'd had a stroke or developed some other neurological problem so I went to the doctor who sent me straight away to the ER for a brain scan. The doctor was really cool and I told him I previously took a lot of amphetamines and occasionally took psychedelics when he took my history but intimated both those things were a long time ago. Anyway, they did blood and urine tests as well as the brain scan and the only solution they had developed concussion when I'd fallen over a few days previously.

According to them I was in top shape on every available test and my brain scan said my brain looked perfectly normal.

However, when I fell over it was because of rapidly dropping blood pressure as I stood up quickly and even though I passed out I don't think I actually hit my head since I had no bruising or tenderness. I had eaten a number of tabs I am too ashamed to admit to on two occasions in the week or so previously though.

I suspect that mega doses of LSD - especially taken too frequently by people who can't wait 7 days for their tolerance to reset - can leave you with symptoms similar to concussion. Blurred vision, confusion, low-grade headache, tinnitus, memory problems, dizzyness etc. Even if you don't actually trip.

I had all those symptoms recently and was worried I'd had a stroke or developed some other neurological problem so I went to the doctor who sent me straight away to the ER for a brain scan. The doctor was really cool and I told him I previously took a lot of amphetamines and occasionally took psychedelics when he took my history but intimated both those things were a long time ago. Anyway, they did blood and urine tests as well as the brain scan and the only solution they had developed concussion when I'd fallen over a few days previously.

According to them I was in top shape on every available test and my brain scan said my brain looked perfectly normal.

However, when I fell over it was because of rapidly dropping blood pressure as I stood up quickly and even though I passed out I don't think I actually hit my head since I had no bruising or tenderness. I had eaten a number of tabs I am too ashamed to admit to on two occasions in the week or so previously though.
take it slow on eating heavy lsd doses. I been there done that and felt crazy for a few months when i took a break tryna to land back on earth.

take it slow on eating heavy lsd doses. I been there done that and felt crazy for a few months when i took a break tryna to land back on earth.
I’m taking it easy pretty much. Apart from attempting tripping too close together every now and then. It’s the temptation of my huge accidental stash. I should probably store it in my lockup on the other side of town or something.

I can’t believe it’s only about 6 weeks or so since I quit meth and flushed my head out with all that ket/acid/mdma. I believe the cure took. I really haven’t felt this good in years.

Without trying consciously or making a particular dedicated effort my life has transformed. I’m back full-time in my PhD program and writing a few hundred (good) words each day based on brand new ideas and reading and data I had literally forgotten completely by the end of my meth stretch.

I still have a bit of trouble sleeping but I’m up at 6 AM every day to walk the dog for an hour. I give her another hour in the evening. It’s way more than the walk around the block she was getting before my cure.

I’ve turned my bike into a stationary trainer and am starting to put in the miles while listening to really educational podcasts that really stimulate my mind. It’s made me realise how much of my problem before was being trapped in a lifestyle and circumstances that simply didn’t stimulate me mentally. I’ve realised that’s something that makes me lazy and depressed.

I’ve also started teaching myself music again as a break from study. This time I’m working with a keyboard since my guitars are in my lockup and I can’t get to them due to Covid lockdown.

Even my psychotic sexual mania/adventurism has disappeared. I still don’t know really whether that comes from stopping meth or abilify. Likely it was both. But I’ve started actually having sensible and normal everyday conversations with women occasionally at the dog park.

Even if the brothels were open I doubt very much I’d still be pulling 8 hours benders in them as often as finances allowed. A cup of coffee and a good conversation seems much more attractive now.

What ever happened to the fellow who was planning to eat a10 strip (1mg) of ETH-LAD?
I cant recall if it was here or in the B&D Eth lad thread

Seemed like a bad idea to me lol.. js
Edit: [not in the B/D.. I'll keep digging]
I think the dude meant that he bought a ten strip instead. We just interpreted it the wrong way.
1mg of ETH-LAD must be exceedingly insane

Do not plug that at least, is my recommendation.

Hope you're coping alright this weekend Buzz, take care man.
Yeah all is good, I enjoyed what must now really be the last summery day. Kinda decided to break things off with a girl I was sorta with, it's better this way, feel like there's a weight off my shoulders. If I had any experience with being in love and relationships it wouldn't have come this far but I just really stink at differentiating between being in love and having a solution to not being alone.

Yeah all is good, I enjoyed what must now really be the last summery day. Kinda decided to break things off with a girl I was sorta with, it's better this way, feel like there's a weight off my shoulders. If I had any experience with being in love and relationships it wouldn't have come this far but I just really stink at differentiating between being in love and having a solution to not being alone.
Good to hear. Sounds like things could be worse too. Being thankful remember, firstly for the actual relative gold we all take for granted, then the bizarre silver linings in all things, you just have to look for them.

I spent periods of today trying to talk myself into trip one of my ALD, 350 mics I considered as very weed high loads kava. 400 is better at night.

I'm really in the mood for some positive, creating hyperspace tripping.

But my body isn't well and severe lack of energy. Otherwise...

And still maybe. I have come through a recent storm backwards, have chance to fix up now but no energy for squat.

I need to eat, or fast again, did yesterday, or....regain enough energy to ve comfortable to trip.

No idea yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.