• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that where you breathe really heavily to supersaturate oxygen and get all tingly, and then you don't need to breathe for a while? A friend showed me that once, it was pretty cool. We timed I think 3 minutes before I had to breathe, For 2 minutes I didn't even feel the slightest desire to.

I held my breath for 3mins once too. I've found that subsequent breath-holdings become easier, I think your body must adjust over a short timeframe.

Have you ever noticed how your heart rate is slightly faster during inhalation, and slightly slower during exhalation?

Yes! I notice that all the time when I'm trying to sleep. I try to steady my breathing and get into a breathing pattern and synchronize it with my heartbeat, when I can't fall asleep (which is often). Always notice the change in speed.

I got my second set of 2 cavities filled today. So glad they decided to do the last 2 at the same time, originally it was going to be 2 separate times. My teeth don't fit quite right and my bite is all weird. That happened last time but then corrected after a few days, it really freaked me out last time. it's a bit worse this time, plus one of them aches a bit, it was the deepest cavity of the 4. Chewing is weird. I hope it corrects soon... I hate dental stuff. I hadn't been in like 13 or 14 years, not gonna do that again. It was dumb, I have had health insurance including dental coverage the whole time. Just felt like I didn't need to go since I take care of my teeth. But I guess I didn't take quite enough care of them. None of them were super deep and I'd probably had them for years, from when I was not taking very good care of my teeth for some years.

I got my second set of 2 cavities filled today. So glad they decided to do the last 2 at the same time, originally it was going to be 2 separate times. My teeth don't fit quite right and my bite is all weird. That happened last time but then corrected after a few days, it really freaked me out last time. it's a bit worse this time, plus one of them aches a bit, it was the deepest cavity of the 4. Chewing is weird. I hope it corrects soon... I hate dental stuff. I hadn't been in like 13 or 14 years, not gonna do that again. It was dumb, I have had health insurance including dental coverage the whole time. Just felt like I didn't need to go since I take care of my teeth. But I guess I didn't take quite enough care of them. None of them were super deep and I'd probably had them for years, from when I was not taking very good care of my teeth for some years.
Man, I haven't been in years... my wife hasn't been in at least a decade. She refuses to go, which greatly annoys me because I see her secretly wincing in pain from cavities frequently, especially when she eats sweets :( all it takes is one dentist stabbing a nerve and then boom she gave up on having teeth later in life...

We have insurance too, Idk why I haven't gone at least :oops:

Man, I haven't been in years... my wife hasn't been in at least a decade. She refuses to go, which greatly annoys me because I see her secretly wincing in pain from cavities frequently, especially when she eats sweets :( all it takes is one dentist stabbing a nerve and then boom she gave up on having teeth later in life...

We have insurance too, Idk why I haven't gone at least :oops:
Tell her about oil pulling I swear. Outside surgeries etc, avoid refined sugar, no dentist required, the practice is rhat effective.

Brilliant for asthma too. And more.

I love Louisville! It's a great town, and I hope everybody else stays away. I don't want to see it go the way of Austin and Asheville. Louisville is still fairly affordable. If only there were jobs, I'd still live there. See also: Chattanooga.
I live in the Derby city myself. It's the largest city in Kentucky.

I hope you're ready for this, because it's the most trapped out white boy song about acid ever!! Have a listen!!

Whitegold
Junkie luv
Wyte music-triple six (@D's)

I hope you're ready for this, because it's the most trapped out white boy song about acid ever!! Have a listen!!

Whitegold
Junkie luv
Wyte music-triple six (@D's)

So weird you tagged me, and people were talking about Louisville on the same page. What's really going on?

SWIM doesn't care for Louisville much. SWIM would much rather be staying on the west coast.

So weird you tagged me, and people were talking about Louisville on the same page. What's really going on?

SWIM doesn't care for Louisville much. SWIM would much rather be staying on the west coast.
I tagged you because it's mafia related. I'm from the ville though for real.

Fucking well tripped out guys. Crystal clear still night sky, I laid in garden gazing on the solar systems, after vaping and eating so much weed mental warpy madness proper LSD visuals and headspace. It would spin me out, and it does a bit but normally wouldn't.

Incredible trip. Back indoors now. Music, weed if I can manage it, it's in my mitts.

Fucking well tripped out guys. Crystal clear still night sky, I laid in garden gazing on the solar systems, after vaping and eating so much weed mental warpy madness proper LSD visuals and headspace. It would spin me out, and it does a bit but normally wouldn't.

Incredible trip. Back indoors now. Music, weed if I can manage it, it's in my mitts.
Awesome!! I'm jealous,lol.

It's looking like me and my buddy are gonna flip at this concert.

He's rolled and tripped before, but never flipped before. He's roughly sixty. Lol. Gonna be a heck of a night on the sixteenth!!! Live at the amphitheater!

Awesome!! I'm jealous,lol.

It's looking like me and my buddy are gonna flip at this concert.

He's rolled and tripped before, but never flipped before. He's roughly sixty. Lol. Gonna be a heck of a night on the sixteenth!!! Live at the amphitheater!

The grass is always greener. It's a mad universe too, I made sure to go out back at 3 am dead silentville on garden foam dog bed on concrete with trees and bushues protruding in everywhere, star systems between.

I just wanted to take a good look. Wow. Lol. I'm kind of lost for words.

We've been drinking buddies since the late nighties, me and this dude. He is friends with my ex stepdad and my cousin. I was like 12 or 13 when we started getting fucked up together.

Speaking of Louisville and the Derby, his first roll was with me at the ky Derby in the infield back in 2010.

The grass is always greener. It's a mad universe too, I made sure to go out back at 3 am dead silentville on garden foam dog bed on concrete with trees and bushues protruding in everywhere, star systems between.

I just wanted to take a good look. Wow. Lol. I'm kind of lost for words.
I'm glad that you've had a good trip. I'm still jealous and only had beer and herb tonight myself. Tripping still sounds amazing though. I could but am holding off.

We've been drinking buddies since the late nighties, me and this dude. He is friends with my ex stepdad and my cousin. I was like 12 or 13 when we started getting fucked up together.

Speaking of Louisville and the Derby, his first roll was with me at the ky Derby in the infield back in 2010.
Two of us tripped on 2ce earlier in the day and then we all three popped about a third of a gram of 4-mmc about a half hour before the actual Derby race. My buddy, the one I'm going to the show with soon, was rolling so hard he almost passed out. Luckily me and my cousin caught him before he fell, lol. He's a much smaller guy than either of us so dosage wise he was probably rolling even harder. He told me he would never forget that day. I bet he won't. I remember my first roll and am still kinda close with the people I was with too

He was moaning and eyes rolling back in his head before falling over, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.