• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m mentally preparing myself for the exhaustion that will happen in the first couple years after it’s born.
Ultimately it will be worth it. ❤️
Yeah, once they reach a certain weight and muscle mass if you feed them right and exercise them enough, you'll fill a freezer for months and it's way better than roadkill too!

Whoops. Was that too far? My sense of humour, it knows no bounds. I never mean to offend though, or be insensitive.

I guess, I like all barriers to be down. Hence my word above- bounds. If there is a boundary, I seek to lower it somehow, humour has always been my bulldozer but it has also landed me in fair piles of shit lol.

Man 1mg of ETH-LAD, I hope it's OK physically @dragonix . That's by far the largest dose I've ever read anyone taking, the effects must be insane.

I can't believe one would willingly do that to themselves after experiencing 200ug myself =D . Disregarding doses it really must be one of the strongest psychedelics.

Man 1mg of ETH-LAD, I hope it's OK physically @dragonix . That's by far the largest dose I've ever read anyone taking, the effects must be insane.

I can't believe one would willingly do that to themselves after experiencing 200ug myself =D . Disregarding doses it really must be one of the strongest psychedelics.

Yeah 300ug had me barely able to see what I was looking at, and that was when I still had a weird natural lysergamide tolerance. Good luck with that 1000ug. Let us know how it goes. Might be really, really fucking intense and perhaps rough.

If it were me it would be a 100% guaranteed that it'd be beyond rough. Agony, puking 100% and between all the body vibrations and muscle tenseness I'd be in legit pain. I think.

Back home for a few days.
Got to spend 2 weeks in a remote area with beautiful mountains, forests, canyons and valleys.
Had to hike terrain with quite a bit of elevation gain. I underestimate how in shape I get doing this. By this point in my season I am tractoring over hills and working circles around my coworkers. I was in this area last year and the yellow jackets were so bad I got stung what seems like daily. It really played havoc on my psyche as I was mildly terrified of walking into the woods. A sting or two is one thing, but stepping on a yellow jacket bomb and getting stung all to fuck is something way different.
For whatever reason I have barely seen one this year and I'm super thankful for that.
My crypto portfolio is doing well. Nice to see that when i'm out of reception for 2 weeks. Never know what thats going to look like when I come home.
I have to say I am really itching for a good psychedelic/dissociative trip by this point in my work season. Going to have to work up the courage to re-up my stash again. I only do this very rarely these days. My attempts to do so last winter were foiled and I was out quite a bit of money because of it. I got some samples of the MXE analogs finally so I suppose I could continue my trials with them when the opportunity arises.
Hope everyone is well here. I have not had the time to catch up in any thread yet. Leaving again in a few days, but I should have reception where I am going next.
Just smoked my mind into a state of complete emptiness aheh
Guess i'm done for now....

I’m mentally preparing myself for the exhaustion that will happen in the first couple years after it’s born.
Ultimately it will be worth it. ❤️

It is definitely worth it ❤
Depending on the kid it can be really hard for those first months. It's good to be ready for that possibility.

My first was very colicky and we has so many nights where I'd be out walking him at 1-3am just because that was the only way he could sleep, and so that my wife could get some sleep too. Sometimes I'd try to carefully sneak him back into his crib after hours of walking the neighbourhood and he'd wake up screaming immediately, and I'd have to pick him back up and walk around with him until dawn.. those days were so hard. It lasted until about 9mos. That's when I got really into drinking coffee. It wasnt like that every night, but it there were stretches where it would go like that maybe every second night. I always told myself that all those years of raving and tripping all night were a warmup for parenting..

It's hard to convey to people how much work it is, but also how it's so completely worth it. I mean you hear that, and you believe it but until you're in it you can't really know. There's just so much love.

Now my eldest is almost 10 and my other one is 7. It's really amazing to bring them up into this world. There are still endless challenges but they are a very different sort and it's way easier at this point. It's kind of sad to think about how at some point in the not too distant future they wont need me at all. But also a relief 😂

Decided to go with 1000ug of eth lad will see you in due time! ten strip of amazing research paper from my northern Canucks God bless them
Hope you're ok after than man..please check back in.

I'm a bit worried you could experience seizures and whiteout at that dose

Had a light dose of the MXE on Sunday. Roughly 10 milligrams. Mild, background effect while played around with this synthesizer, sequencer that I hadn't quite worked out yet. All in all, good day.

Woke up this morning to find my cat had brought a snake in the house. A very much alive snake, right into the living room 😲..

^When we owned our floral shops we had a house cat names Sally cat. One day Sally cat brings in a live rabbit between her teeth and took it under a bench. We forgot about her. 2 hours later she emerges licking her mouth. So I look under the bench and all I see is a pile of bones.

That really was my first experience with a cat bringing animals in. Not sure how much to interfere. I would have saved the rabbit if I could have gotten under the bench. Maybe. Not sure now. :)

lol cats are vicous... I have seen one playing with a mouse for minutes until it was dead. pretty cruel but such is nature in my opinion :D

I'm a few days off opiates (AGAIN), using some gabapentin to deal with the shit.
I'm back on that bupre train at the moment... thinking about taking some gabapentin I got for my cat on the next day off because my cat simply refuses to eat the stuff lol... so why waste it? It was quite costly so I don't care if my wife judges me >.>

thinking about doing some 5meo-mipt later, but im a bit devastated today, sleept 6 hours the last 2 days.
Not many things are quite as miserable as losing large amounts of sleep. IDK how I used to stay up for 48 hours tripping acid in my early 20s, I won't dose LSD unless its before noon now because I hate staying up late lol

Yeah I am in the Catskill mountain range in NY. I can see green mountains out my windows. I never knew how important that was to me until I lived in Houston TX for 4 years. Houston is so flat if you stand on a milk crate you can see the whole city. The sky is BIG in Texas. It is half of your landscape. But here I can barely see the blue sky poke through trees.
Dude, yes... I just moved to North Texas after living all my life save for four years in Houston... you'd have to pay me $1000000 annually to get me back to that shithole coast.

I love Louisville! It's a great town, and I hope everybody else stays away. I don't want to see it go the way of Austin and Asheville. Louisville is still fairly affordable. If only there were jobs, I'd still live there. See also: Chattanooga.
My dads was from Barboursville. My oldest went the first two years of college in Louisville. Louisville is no joke lol. I had never realized they had such a high crime rate until I started looking in to it all out of concern for her

Louisville is pretty big though, right? It certainly appears much larger than Asheville when I've driven through. Maybe not gentrified though.

It's a small city, way bigger than Asheville, but tiny compared to Austin. It hasn't gentrified too much. A lot of the development has been in places that were pretty much empty, like NuLu and Butchertown. There's been a bit of gentrification in Old Louisville and I guess Bardstown Road, but that's been off and on since the 70s. There was an effort to gentrify part of the West End about a decade ago. I don't think it was very impactful.

Louisville is pretty big though, right? It certainly appears much larger than Asheville when I've driven through. Maybe not gentrified though.
Yeah it's a large city. Its a beautiful city. But there are some rough areas. Nothing like Kensington PA but more than I was prepared for.

My daughter loved Louisville. It opened her eyes to a lot of internal biases she didnt realize she had.

Status
Not open for further replies.