• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow@psychedelics and writing about it. Philip k dick William Gibson changed the whole world with writing another it. Substance d syndicate would blow your mind

I also just get extremely aware of little things I've done wrong socially (very minor things), and I'll be dying to correct them. I've learnt over the years that it doesn't matter as much, but my tripping brain throws that out of the window. Hence why many "mistakes" on here by me have brought me great pain lol.
Doesn't bother me when I'm tripping but, if I smoke weed I become exactly like that. I very very rarely smoke weed usually only combined with psychedelics and when I'm at home.

No psychedelics lately. working too much..

Got some good mescaline, DMT and next week off though so 😆

I'll admit, all this covid noise is getting me down. I've been purchasing synthesizers, hoping that will somehow fix everything. (results are currently inconclusive).

Hope everyone is keeping well and doing awesome stuff!

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about going into to a psychedelic experience fasted?

I feel like I’m not in the state, physically, to fast for 24hrs like I have in the past, at points, for some experiences. Tbh at times it felt unnecessary and almost draining come the end of a long experience.

But I do find maybe 4-6hrs reduces the likelihood of purging (something I’m prone to).

Thoughts, experiences?

So awkward... I went to a church to give a quote knocked on the door 3 people in formal attire answer, say I'm here for the quote. They're like this is a funeral what?

Wandered around found the groundskeeper but those people were not impressed... haha...

Well not everyone cleared out as expected but I’m still planning to go ahead with my trip.

Asides from dissos this will Be my first trip since November. And my first roll in a year.

I know 1a is relatively friendly and this m is old stock which is quite decent, so flipping shouldn’t be any problem. But my first trip in a long time usually cause some preflight anxiety.

So I prepped my place. Took a long nap this evening. Just gonna shower and brush my teeth. Then I’ll prep my doses and be off

Wish me luck lol

I feel like I’m not in the state, physically, to fast for 24hrs like I have in the past, at points, for some experiences. Tbh at times it felt unnecessary and almost draining come the end of a long experience.

But I do find maybe 4-6hrs reduces the likelihood of purging (something I’m prone to).

Thoughts, experiences?

I've come across people suggesting this, but I've always found that fasting before tripping is a bad idea. I usually trip 2 , max 4 hours after my last meal, and get ideal results. If I trip in less than 2 hours after a heavy meal feel nauseated and bloated during comeup. If I fast for more than 5 hours before tripping , specially with a long lasting psychedelic like acid, I always end up feeling kinda weak midway, and usually get stomach cramps at the end of the trip. TRipping usually kills my appetite for at least a couple of hours, and when I get my apettite back I still cant eat normally, usually just have a bit of somethng and then lose interest. So if I fast beforehand I just feel starved and fatigued by the end of it.

Ya its been about 5hrs since I had a meal. Fried eggs and curry fried rice, with a bowl of grapes an blueberries.... the fried rice made an appearance not long ago and Im doubting my choice for such a spicy meal pre trip lol .. I grab some healthy snacks for later and I have fruits and veggies ready to go. Figured just something I can nibble on and put down

So I dropped a little later than I would have liked but whats an hour at this point. Ive accepted Ill be up all night anyways lol ...

In high school we used to listen to the album Vegas by The Crystal Method. A lot lol
When we started tripping regularly we kinda made a silly tradition that we would drop about 1 min into High Roller when he says: "Alright, you are go".

So ~387 ug 1a (that one's for you @AutoTripper hehe :p... it was 4 tabs minus a corner from when I tested it upon receipt) under the tongue, when prompted lol

Ill eat the m in about an hour, got a redose of some mde for 90 minutes after, if I see fit (who am I kidding lol).. figured itll etend the roll with even less side effects.

Gonna get off here and prep the fire before things get too swirly lol
(Its only been 15 minutes but I swear Im getting first alerts lol)

Ya its been about 5hrs since I had a meal. Fried eggs and curry fried rice, with a bowl of grapes an blueberries.... the fried rice made an appearance not long ago and Im doubting my choice for such a spicy meal pre trip lol .. I grab some healthy snacks for later and I have fruits and veggies ready to go. Figured just something I can nibble on and put down

So I dropped a little later than I would have liked but whats an hour at this point. Ive accepted Ill be up all night anyways lol ...

In high school we used to listen to the album Vegas by The Crystal Method. A lot lol
When we started tripping regularly we kinda made a silly tradition that we would drop about 1 min into High Roller when he says: "Alright, you are go".

So ~387 ug 1a (that one's for you @AutoTripper hehe :p... it was 4 tabs minus a corner from when I tested it upon receipt) under the tongue, when prompted lol

Ill eat the m in about an hour, got a redose of some mde for 90 minutes after, if I see fit (who am I kidding lol).. figured itll etend the roll with even less side effects.

Gonna get off here and prep the fire before things get too swirly lol
(Its only been 15 minutes but I swear Im getting first alerts lol)
Haha, thanks for the humour mate, have an excellent one. I love ALD, only taken it twice- 200 ug with 33 (lol, it was a third) ug 1cP.

2nd time 250/2.5 ALD tabs,

Both magical, full on trips.

Still have 10.5 tabs in fridge. If I was up to tripping tonight I might grab some as it’s the gentlest.

Just walked my mum to the local Hospital A&E after she woke me up at 12.15 am, we’ve both long Covid for months and she has dangerously high blood pressure and heart fibrillation.

I so didn't feel like getting outta bed, no food yesterday, majorly depressed atm too, I was looking into the idea of simply giving up communicating, I think it would do me good, I need to kill off a few personas within me that ate just habitual and ultimately cruddy.

I could do it too. Like, Im so damn self-secure, especially in any social/human company setting, I’d not be uneasy keeping it zipped, I'd not shy from eye contact, exhibit any slight body language awkwardness.

I’d be able to break protocol by free choice, out of respect at times, necessary formalities.

I feel I could stick to necessary formalities. Stop my silly loudmouth forever fallingbon deaf ears.

We have a right to be mute you know. Like Syd, partly for similar reasons I feel, except my brain is intact, fully present, fully communicable at will.

But so secure again, Im literally fed up of talking, thinking, expressing. It’s all become so meaningless round in circles.

Gonna need some drugs though. Had Etiz 2 hrs ago to comfort me to jump out of bed and quickly treat allergies, dress and take a chilly midnight walk to the hospital.

I wasn’t allowed past reception so back home, tired AF just had cannabis edibles, I would drink some kava but had 52 grams on empty tummy yest afternoon before semi sleeping all day skipping food.

@tired of crap real sorry bro, don’t want to put you on a downer, just being real in the moment as always.

If I wasn’t so tired, exhausted and stressed, even with my mum up the road, I’d just drop or plug a load of tabs. My body just can’t take it atm, nervous system and fatigue.

So, I'm thinking on how my diagnoses could have affected my trips throughout the years, on lysergamides.
When you're with company and tripping, is e.g. acid much harder to communicate on than other psychedelics? Mostly for the reason that you cannot land on the "correct" way to convey your thoughts? I'll end up rephrasing, stopping in the middle, again and again because I was missing certain nuances or said it in the wrong tone or whatever, leading to just straight up awkward conversations if the people in question don't know me all that well. I've noticed that I don't see people "suffering" from the same nearly to such a degree, suffering might even be the right description. I have this quite a bit on cannabis as well, but less extreme and conversations are more enjoyable.

Everything coming out "wrongly" was also the trigger for my psychosis I think.
I think this comes from an unconscious desire for perfection, and when your whole world is upside down (acid) perfection is impossible. Not that I get anxious or something from it, I just cannot help myself from trying to correct what shouldn't be corrected and what, in that state, can't be corrected. The longer I think on it the more convinced I get that I might be on the spectrum after all.

I don't really suffer from it, but acid can certainly makes communication difficult. To me it's a matter of the many different meanings of words becoming too apparent (which is related to the "enhanced metaphorical thinking" that psychedelics, but specially lysergamides, seem to cause) so I'm never exactly sure how to phrase my thinking, but also thoughts becoming disjointed and non-linear. So I always get the feeling that I'm trying to say a lot more than I'm actually saying. I don't really find it frustrating at the moment though, most of the times is kinda hilarious actually, but when it can get annoying when I feel like I grasped some fundamental truth and cant coherently transmit it lol.

Among psychedelics, this is the less pronounced in phenethylamines to me. 2C-X (Or mescaline, or the only DOx I´ve tried: DOPr), usually make conversation easy, and words flow carelessly.

Weed has a little bit of it, but in my case is mostly that weed give me a lot of social anxiety. I need to be sure I'm with people I trust if I smoke. If I'm out alone, or partying with people I don't know too well (or worse, people I don't know at all), weed can sometimes make me feel weird and overly self-conscious. The worst to me is randomly bumping into someone I know but I'm not close to while high on weed. LOL, I cringe thinking of some of such interactions.

I don't really suffer from it, but acid can certainly makes communication difficult. To me it's a matter of the many different meanings of words becoming too apparent (which is related to the "enhanced metaphorical thinking" that psychedelics, but specially lysergamides, seem to cause) so I'm never exactly sure how to phrase my thinking, but also thoughts becoming disjointed and non-linear. So I always get the feeling that I'm trying to say a lot more than I'm actually saying. I don't really find it frustrating at the moment though, most of the times is kinda hilarious actually, but when it can get annoying when I feel like I grasped some fundamental truth and cant coherently transmit it lol.

Among psychedelics, this is the less pronounced in phenethylamines to me. 2C-X (Or mescaline, or the only DOx I´ve tried: DOPr), usually make conversation easy, and words flow carelessly.

Weed has a little bit of it, but in my case is mostly that weed give me a lot of social anxiety. I need to be sure I'm with people I trust if I smoke. If I'm out alone, or partying with people I don't know too well (or worse, people I don't know at all), weed can sometimes make me feel weird and overly self-conscious. The worst to me is randomly bumping into someone I know but I'm not close to while high on weed. LOL, I cringe thinking of some of such interactions.
For me, my social and verbal communication ability has literally been upgraded, higher pix, bugs non existent, all doors, barriers and hurdles unlocked and infinite ways to calmly fluently imaginatively express myself without having to think, it’s funny because Ive noticed I can kind of switch off, like if it’s a meaningful but necessary formal communication like at an appointment or telephone, and it’s just a plain bore, I have amusement in the moment as I’ve been able to leave one part of my consciousness, not unconsciously but effortlessly no thinking it, to run through the chit chat, while I think about my day, other things, in exactly the same way I would alone, not conversing at all.

Its funny when I do that and see how it’s possible to kind of split the consciousness.

But this has come about as a neither expected nor unexpected consequence of the most acid I ever took in a time frame this year.

I didn’t just eat tabs, I tripped. It was a work. I went some places. I feel pretty manic, intense, so tuned into life around, but it’s put me at ease more than ever socially, with words on tap and such freedom and flexibility to express exactly what’s on my mind and in my heart.

It’s simply, speaking the truth, to me. Look at the truth. Turn it into words, anyhow you can, anyhow you like. So there’s possibly a personal freedom element to it, not strictly cognitive.

Maybe for some people, tripping a hell of a lot can have this positive benefit, (the opposite I got from MDMA) and possibly it goes the other way for some.

I feel I could continue gulping Acid without losing my voice. I’d go nuts with just feeling too high and intense all the time, but I still would have mastery of the tongue and total calm flowing speech.

It is a phenomenon I’ve always been noted for though. I’ve tripped on multiple milligrams before, mindbending visuals, headspace, body feel, and friends would insist to my amazement I appeared 100% my normal self, not acting on drugs one bit.

That’s one amazing thing about Acid. You can totally have your own head, and have your head gone at the same time buzzing epic on top of the world.

On a load of legit MDMA, it’s all too obvious.

Fuck the New World Order is what this 25b-nboh blotter I'm ingesting proclaims!
Lol, and yet, “they” probably made it!

Acid was only put on the shelves mid 60’s as part of 1962 MK-Ultra, to promote the fanatic emergence of rock culture, to socially engineer and create the peace seeking hippie culture, culture being cunningly driven since and still.

Woodstock was also part of the big covert psyop basically.

They only gave us LSD to manipulate culture and consciousness to serve their own controlling agendas.

I’m not expressing opinion, I did naturally question upon waking to and accepting this actual reality, whether using LSD is basically inherently bad because of it’s ties and roots in the MK ULTRA - Beatles- legal LSD + rock music, i.e. Satanic- I don’t just believe in Satanism, like I simply am highly aware that Christians do exist and swear oath to their God.

It’s all around us. It’s a matter of how you regard and understand it and its implications.

Or if the tool they chose to use against us for this operation, dunno how to put this- some equalisation, ironically a 50/50 in the long run.

They successfully drove culture, pacified the rising early 60’s political protests.

At the same time, collective human consciousness has surely risen with LSD so widely available.

Drugs can be portals for possession though, and rock music is the Ninja.

I won’t listen to any non Syd Barrett Pink Floyd now, next time my mate sees me I’ll grab all the unwanted Satanically channelled, not kidding, later Floyd CD’s and he can have them for free.

He asked, or they would already have gone in the bin I swear.

I could likely sell the bundle on ebay for a hundred pounds or less, but I’m a man of principle, when I decided the Chinese I Ching felt dark and sinister to me, I ripped the pages and recycled, a simply unwanted book I would have given back to the charity shop I bought it from.

It’s no different in principle to selling bad drugs. So much focus goes on the body in this world, much less on the soul.

Thoughts, experiences?

I have never really been able to get behind fasting very much. I feel better when I’ve eaten relatively recently when I trip. Especially with something long lasting. I really don’t think fasting is all that good for you to do very often, honestly. We need food to produce energy that isn’t cannabilizing our own bodies. Sure, we CAN pull out a lot of energy reserves in an emergency, but it isn’t what our bodies want us to do if it’s not necessary.

@Kaden_Nite
I’m not sure if synth discussion is allowed here 🤪🤣
Yeah.. yeah alright, that was funny.
CAOm.gif

Bruuuh this thread is fire 🔥 catching up on the last few pages, what a ride.
I’m almost free of the kratom cycle, down from 6-8 grams per dose,Every few hours, to 2-3 single gram doses per day.

Tapering has been so easy this time, I’m really ready to get this behind me and get to eating some entheogens before the weather turns. A stomping dose of Either Al-Lad or 4-aco-met is in my near future, with eyeshades and music in the mix. Really looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.