• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Here we have very large amounts of kebab/döner/dürüm/pita whatever places.
Taking into account that a large portion of them are pretty bland, even the good ones are fairly limited in the flavor department due to meat choice. Never a good sign when so much depends on the sauce you choose. Not saying that I don't enjoy pita or dürüm, if it's good, it's really good. But tacos are so much more versatile, a much wider array of possible flavors and it's more healthy with careful menu consideration. I would also argue that it's just a good look for a young and vibrant city, stopping for a very nice lunch, taking something on the go, or even dinner.

I want take-away+eat-in places, more high-end places and street stalls because that would be sick if the name spread you know.... We do have great sandwiches here, on baguettes, where we can make use of all sorts of things that I'm not sure are common or known in the US. But still, that does not have the same caché as tacos. Switching things up is nice too of course.

Gotta step our game up here.....

In India and also other southern Asian countries you have these stalls that will serve breakfast, sometimes lunch too. Looks absolutely delicious. Immensely popular down there. This is what I want/need. If my need ever grows too large, because I don't know if I'll be able to instigate the necessary massive mentality shift, I might look at moving tf out of here, down the line of course.

Last edited:
It comes down to millions of people accepting that large parts of our food culture actually sucks, that's gonna be a challenge with all this rampant nationalism. Pure restaurant wise we are good. But lunch and stuff like that... too limited! I have however been noticing a sharp increase in budget friendly noodle bars. Forgive my honest opinion, but uhm, boring.. you understand.
I did recently read an article about a noodle bar that had 1 Michelin star, so I respect the potential in noodles. But still, feels more like a good try but missed the mark.

Or maybe I'm just out of touch with the recent trends in all the cities, and in general.

To be honest, but I'm starting to really push it here, our pizza game is also massively disappointing. Delivery especially is not worth your time, and never was.
COVID kinda saved that department by pushing restaurants to offer take-away pizza, which is kinda expensive (in comparison), but good. I'm afraid they'll leave that game after all restrictions have been lifted, and we'll be left with... what we had! :\

I'm mostly basing my "massively disappointing" on my impression of the US pizza game. Places everywhere, taking pride in their pizzas, wanting to offer the best in their certain neighborhood. Lot of thought going into what kind of pizza are we presenting etc.... Not much of that going on here, it's more a wishel washel of 6/10s of the regular places, and solid 7.5s from the what once were solely eat-in restaurants. Oh, I forgot, slices, perfect. Non-existent here.

I'm probably missing other options on my end, but the sheer fact that I'm missing 'em says enough. Jealous :/

In India and also other southern Asian countries you have these stalls that will serve breakfast, sometimes lunch too. Looks absolutely delicious. Immensely popular down there. This is what I want/need. If my need ever grows too large, because I don't know if I'll be able to instigate the necessary massive mentality shift, I might look at moving tf out of here, down the line of course.
This reminds me of the stalls in Singapore that do egg prata:
3962213866_8e84d31433_b.jpg

Oh god I'm so hungry thinking about that. They are basically roti with a cracked egg tucked into them, and served with this delicious curry sauce to dip into. So good, hot and fresh off the skillet, great any time of day. The street food in Singapore is amazing, there is an intersection of so many cultures there - tamil, malay, chinese, indonesian, british..

Fantastic indeed :) I'm only going off YouTube vids though, I must admit.
The atmosphere, people going out of their way to stop by..... it would bring a lot to the streamlined Western(-European) way I think.

Definitely need to move abroad for at least a couple years someday, it is obvious that I'm missing out.

man kind of want more ket but i cant afford it lol. Though ket is a pure escape.

i will always love LSD for what it did for me even through all the darkness. In the end i managed to make it the other side a better person. I aint gonna lie there is a part of me that wants to just take it and take it but i got my addiction under control. I feel like i could now handle 1000 ug again but idk man if i will learn anything worthwhile. gonna be a hard semester next time so maybe ill end up tripping in two months if I'm feeling beaten down.

Something draws me to that place i went to man. That was the fucking next level. Forged myself a new path deep down in that bizarre land i went to.

Man i am never doing psychedelics without ketamine again that shit was the best. It deepened my love for life.

Im going to grind hard in life to try achieve my goals. Was thinking if things dont work out i could always become a teacher. I had t he coolest chemistry teacher at highschool she was fucking cooked on drugs but really good at teaching and was real as fuck even had the schedule 1 chemicals to make LSD. She was crazy man but she believed in me and that i could achieve anything if i tried hard. Once seen her huff chloroform lol!. She was crazy man she huffed so many of the chemicals and didnt give a fuck. Loved to make her own fireworks and explosives lol. chemists know how to party

Indeed. Here we have very large amounts of kebab/döner/dürüm/pita whatever places.
Taking into account that a large portion of them are pretty bland, even the good ones are fairly limited in the flavor department due to meat choice. Never a good sign when so much depends on the sauce you choose. Not saying that I don't enjoy pita or dürüm, if it's good, it's really good. But tacos are so much more versatile, a much wider array of possible flavors and it's more healthy with careful menu consideration. I would also argue that it's just a good look for a young and vibrant city, stopping for a very nice lunch, taking something on the go, or even dinner.

I want take-away+eat-in places, more high-end places and street stalls because that would be sick if the name spread you know.... We do have great sandwiches here, on baguettes, where we can make use of all sorts of things that I'm not sure are common or known in the US. But still, that does not have the same caché as tacos. Switching things up is nice too of course.

Gotta step our game up here.....

Yeah and delicious Chai or whatever for 10 cents every 10 feet

Back in lockdown here. Only for a few days, but still..

Maybe it's still early days for these vaccines, but their rollout hasn't really done much to reduce or replace the inconvenient (and sometimes quite imposing) social rules.

I got stopped by a supermarket worker as I walked in to get groceries. She wanted to know if I'd signed in by tapping my phone on a barcode at the entrance. These barcodes are on every store now. "It's compulsory from next month", she says.

I live on the border of two states, live one side, work on the other, but because this side is on lockdown, I can't go to work this week.

It's as if every decision made and every new rule introduced has been implemented so that 'something' is being done, but those measures can be incredibly imposing for the minimal security that they offer.

I know a lot of places have it a lot worse and I'm actually glad I live in a place where a few cases are taken seriously before it multiplies.. the situation is just frustrating and it's been going on too long.

Last edited:
Anyway, fuck it - gonna try and make the most of the time off.

Have some mescaline base to crash out.. some music to play, new computer and phone to set up.

I'll be right 😎
Hope everyone else is too!

Anyway, fuck it - gonna try and make the most of the time off.

Have some mescaline base to crash out.. some music to play, new computer and phone to set up.

I'll be right 😎
Hope everyone else is too!
I’m in a 14 day lockdown. It looks like the outbreak is spreading here with more new cases everyday. I’m kinda cool with just sitting at home for a while slowly experimenting with new (for me) psychedelics and dissociatives. We’re still allowed out for exercise and to walk the dog so it’s not too bad.

We’re still allowed out for exercise and to walk the dog so it’s not too bad.
Yeah, I can still go for a stroll along the beach, stop on the way home for a bag of groceries and some lunch, so that's okay - I just wish the same mistakes wouldn't keep being made, but whatever.

What new psychedelics & dissociatives have you got? I have a little bit of 2C-B-fly and a little bit of MXM. The fly is okay, but I'm looking to get something different next time. The phenethylamines available to me are getting quite limited these days though.

What new psychedelics & dissociatives have you got? I have a little bit of 2C-B-fly and a little bit of MXM. The fly is okay, but I'm looking to get something different next time. The phenethylamines available to me are getting quite limited these days though.
Ketamine and DMT. I’ve only ever tripped with LSD and shrooms before so they’ve been interesting. I’m a bit intimidated by them both actually. I deeply k-holed first go IM and one small hit of DMT freaked me right out for a few minutes and I was wary of taking more.

I suspect I made an error in doing them both when I was already high on meth. So I’m going to dry out from that before trying them again. I might snort the DMT as the instant hit from smoking is pretty extreme. But I’ve heard conflicting reports on whethet the DMT HCL is very caustic.

I was surprised to be so intimidated because I have no problem with 500 ug acid. I think the speed of the comeup matters a lot.

dont snort DMT. You can snort 5meo dmt but i aint heard anything about snorting normal DMT.

I would suggest trying to fight thru the fear and just take all the dmt in and breakthrough.

I have done ketamine after DMT last year and that was fucking next level i didnt even breakthrough on the DMT but the k hole after it was the craziest shit ever!

I got stopped by a supermarket worker as I walked in to get groceries. She wanted to know if I'd signed in by tapping my phone on a barcode at the entrance. These barcodes are on every store now. "It's compulsory from next month", she says.
??? what the fuck
Doesn't help at all. Here they pushed these apps on us that drained battery power and would connect to the people around us via bluetooth. Massive amounts of data collected for many months. We recently heard they did fuck all with it =D the data still stored ofc.

It's as if every decision made and every new rule introduced has been implemented so that 'something' is being done, but those measures can be incredibly imposing for the minimal security that they offer.
Indeed. Super arbitrary too.

I am kind of pissed, feel like I gotta ripped off. This is too skinny to be pedro.

57.jpg

Can anyone ID?

Also it's PC predominant cultivar/clone which I hear is nearly inactive.

Feel like if I eat them all i will just puke.

San Pedro can definitely be that skinny, or even skinnier. Of course it can be fatter too. I can't ID them, columnar cacti are tricky to ID.

dont snort DMT. You can snort 5meo dmt but i aint heard anything about snorting normal DMT.

I would suggest trying to fight thru the fear and just take all the dmt in and breakthrough.

I have done ketamine after DMT last year and that was fucking next level i didnt even breakthrough on the DMT but the k hole after it was the craziest shit ever!
Same story with ketamine and salvia extract. One huge bucket bing of the Salvia after ketamine lines on the tail end of a 15 E and mushroom bender.

Those several minutes of total revolving room hallucination are still the most crazily intense, head gone, real as day, scary but exciting and fascinating little psychedelic experience of my life.

Reality conspired against me as rooms revolved around into larger more detailed ones each time, constantly revolving with a feeling and simulation of being on a rollercoaster, NO control at all, NO awareness it was a trip, or who, where I was.

It resulted, quite quickly, to me being trapped behind and buried under concrete at an illegal rave we had failed to reach that night.

Second later, wide awake, in the room with friends, and SO DAMN HAPPY TO BE ALIVE,

Lol. No trauma from it either, just elation and rejuvenation.

Never otherwise have I experienced quite such mental fast moving, soul shaking head gone hallucinogenic shit ever. And it was just about 3 minutes too.

In Western Europe, tacos aren't popular at all, which is a shame. The US seems taco-crazy from what I've seen and rightfully so. Street stalls with tacos are non existent, the rare take-out restaurant is way too expensive for what you get. And generally Mexican restaurants are just expensive and quite fancy, I mean, I just want some tacos, possibly on the go but some fancy dinner when I just want some tacos? It just doesn't make sense. Sell reasonably priced tacos, simple establishment.. -> get fucking rich.
For the record, I'm talking about soft tacos, I believe Americans use hard tacos mostly? But I'd settle for the hard crunchy ones too.
Sounds like a business opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.