• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had some sleep feel fine just a bit tired still. fuck that trip was one of the most insane ones of my whole life lol. feel like i refreshed my brain and feel so clear. I love fucking ketamine and LSD.

Last edited:
had some sleep feel fine just a bit tired still. fuck that trip was one of the most insane ones of my whole life lol. feel like i refreshed my brain and feel so clear. I love fucking ketamine and LSD.
Oh yes one experience I was going to mention to you quite bizarre we took some Hoffman acid on a Christmas day party, good acid, about 17 pills lots ket, all good.

2 days later friend’s house, smallish amounts of ketamine I was in another world. An unsettling effect then and unexpected.

But acid with ketamine, yep, looking back I see it really was the best, most mental, infinitely accessible and maintainable recreational drug marathon.

@Xorkoth DOC is a great festival drug. I haven't ever been able to do the long weekend of straight partying with no sleep... After about 40 hours I get... Mentally lost.
Did it routinely as a kid (literally days on end no sleep) now it fucks me up. Have to be absolutely sure to sleep, usually bring sleep aids or benzos now.

Ive managed 3 straight days and nights many times not a wink.

Oh so have I, when I was younger I used to do 2-3 nights with no sleep plenty. It's terrible for you though, like really bad. Worse than it feels like it is.

Oh so have I, when I was younger I used to do 2-3 nights with no sleep plenty. It's terrible for you though, like really bad. Worse than it feels like it is.
It used to be so easy. After 2005 though I got accustomed to going to bed and sleeping every night, snd just the idea of going one whole night without sleep seemed like an impossibility.

I rediscovered the art in time, acquired some super endurance for tiredness and consciousness maintenance.

I’ve years of sleep to catch up on, for even the times I do sleep poorly and never enough.

I remember when I was a student, age 19 and full of energy.

My housemate Vicky, also 19, couldn’t understand how anybody could stay up for one night without sleep. She never had even tried to swim the impossible gulf.

I on the other hand found it bizarre that such a concept seemed so astoundinding and impossible to her. She confessed to never having gone without sleep.

She was one hell of a woos though, sounds bad I know, we were awesome friends but the world was like a ghost to her, so ridiculously self disempowering to the point of being mega introverted with zero self confidence.

I respect a little balls you get me. We all feel, are sensitive. It just takes some strength in the imagination sometimes.

Of course Vicky was straighter than the equator, had never touched a drug, the girl who would sip wine, act all silly, feel humiliated and hide herself in shame for days like she’d sinned and soiled herself in public.

I went without sleep long before I ever took a drug though.

I wonder when Vicky first did it. I must have skipped at least 800 sleeps at a grab.

That’s impactful over a life. Sleepers have less time to think things though so abs tenancy can serve a philosopher too.

You never know. But life and survival, health, happiness, development, success, peace, does not depend on LSD.

It never say never has long been said as tides will always change.

I really wonder how much of the therapeutic value of ketamine really just comes down to mechanical action of the drug itself, and how much of it can be attributed to a skill-full practice/practitioner. Do any of you who have experience with self-medicating with ketamine (or other dissociatives) for depression have any insight or opinion on the matter? I'm curious what the prospects are for self-medicating out of depression outside of a clinical setting for those who can't afford a pricey treatment programme. I'm not depressive myself.

In my experience, the MOA plays a huge role. Ive o my used Ketamine a few times, and one of them, I had maybe 50mg, and ended up having the best next 24hrs in a long, long time.

haven't felt this hungover in a long time... had a few beers with the boys on Sunday then we decided to get into some MDA but it was 44 degrees outside, it wasn't a wise decision.

MDA sure does leave you feeling hit by a truck. Did some myself, 2 out of 3 days of the festival I was at.

I used to actually love the feeling of being burned out after tripping for 3 days, if there was no mdma involved, honestly. Hate it now.

For some reason I read that as pancakes, I first opened the link, and had pancakes in mind when watching.
Don't know if I should be disappointed, or not. Tacos are probably better, especially now that I'm thinking more on it. Yeah 100%

if there is one thing i learnt on my trip was that there is no escape from suffering no enlightenment. Instead we just have to accept the realities of life its hard and there is going to be alot of suffering but to remain firm in our virtues our values stay true to ourselves accept the pain in the moment cry when you need to cry ask for help when you need help. Treat people with compassion even if they are fake.

We know nothing whatever this reality and life is we must make it to the end and whatever awaits us on death we will cross that point when we come to it so live your life and be kind do your part to just try make this harsh world a better reality in whatever way you can.

By accepting each moment and no longer trying to escape reality and life we can move foward in the face of the challenges to try achieve a better life eventually.

In Western Europe, tacos aren't popular at all, which is a shame. The US seems taco-crazy from what I've seen and rightfully so. Street stalls with tacos are non existent, the rare take-out restaurant is way too expensive for what you get. And generally Mexican restaurants are just expensive and quite fancy, I mean, I just want some tacos, possibly on the go but some fancy dinner when I just want some tacos? It just doesn't make sense. Sell reasonably priced tacos, simple establishment.. -> get fucking rich.
For the record, I'm talking about soft tacos, I believe Americans use hard tacos mostly? But I'd settle for the hard crunchy ones too.

I'd bet money the vast majority of tacos eaten in the USA are of the soft corn tortilla variety. But the folded crispy kind were probably dominant in white US communities in the past, and probably never dominant in latino communities.

The only time I ever saw the folded crispy kind in Mexico was at a restaurant attached to an airport hotel in mexico city that was probably serving what they imagined american tourists were expecting.

Tacos are one of the greatest food ever invented! I do think they are suited to the expensive fancy fare, but also the fast and cheap end, and everything in the middle. It's just a great food. I could eat tacos every day... Where I live the cheaper side isn't that common, it's usually a bit fancy, I'd love it if there were a lot more taco trucks and small shops here.

Status
Not open for further replies.