• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get intense vivid dreams when I stay up more than 24 hours and then catch up on sleep.

In these dreams I experience smells (those are in a lot of my dreams but more intense with rebound sleep), and experience pain (fell down some stairs, one time I got punched by an alien, another I dreamed I was getting shot). they are often super realistic and stress inducing.

the first time I felt bad pain in a dream was after falling down a flight of stairs in a dream train station - and I did not wake up immediately - this was like my mid 20s the first time it happened (does not happen to me very often) and it kind of freaked me out that you could have a dream cause that amount of discomfort.
I often get vivid dreams - sometimes night terrors - when I discontinue stimulants. It hadn’t occurred to me it might be some effect of going so long without sleep as opposed to an effect of the drug. I sometimes am asleep, but feel I am awake, trying to escape something but unable to move.

Guys did you know that jetlag is the result of our ethereal body not being able to keep up with the speed, needing time to catch up and get running again,

this has been the most f ucking out the gate trip ever lol 10 hours in and still not easing up gonna rail and rail fat lines of ketamine fucking i am never doing ACID ever again i fucking tell you man i lived it all!

this has been the most f ucking out the gate trip ever lol 10 hours in and still not easing up gonna rail and rail fat lines of ketamine fucking i am never doing ACID ever again i fucking tell you man i lived it all!
Never say never!

Yes it’s so synergistic. Enjoy.

Guys did you know that jetlag is the result of our ethereal body not being able to keep up with the speed, needing time to catch up and get running again,
So, does it fly behind the plane and finds it way home eventually kinda like a homing pigeon?

Honestly no disrespect, am truly not sure if you're serious? I would imagine, all things considered, that an etheric entity could 'travel' as fast as it desires, but I'm willing to listen to theories - you state it with great authority!

I've also been wondering for like weeks if you still think Pink Floyd are satanic and you did in fact bin them off, or was it a passing feeling?

So, does it fly behind the plane and finds it way home eventually kinda like a homing pigeon?

Honestly no disrespect, am truly not sure if you're serious? I would imagine, all things considered, that an etheric entity could 'travel' as fast as it desires, but I'm willing to listen to theories - you state it with great authority!

I've also been wondering for like weeks if you still think Pink Floyd are satanic and you did in fact bin them off, or was it a passing feeling?
Pink Floyd cd’s are going. They are definitely satanic channellers amend servants whether conscious or not.

I’ll hold onto the Syd Barrett early tracks for now.
Nothing fleeting there.

And I don’t view our ethereal body as an entity. Yes it just needs time to catch up or maybe at least, catch up with the program.

No offense, but there's pretty well researched mechanisms through which jet lag occurs, most of which have to do with circadian rhythm and the effects of what is essentially "instantly" shifting one's position within the day. This can be easily seen in the difference between flying a long ways east vs flying a long ways west, and the large contrast in intensity of resultant jet lag.

No offense, but there's pretty well researched mechanisms through which jet lag occurs, most of which have to do with circadian rhythm and the effects of what is essentially "instantly" shifting one's position within the day. This can be easily seen in the difference between flying a long ways east vs flying a long ways west, and the large contrast in intensity of resultant jet lag.
Nonsense, lamestream narrative mate, please desist with science ;)

I do actually truly believe in etheric bodies though...most definitely in subtle energy fields etc...I just think they travel with us and aren't up for getting left behind in some far away place...although I'm open to the possibility, kinda...stranger things have been proven true

fuck man still flying high idk when ill ever come down lol ima rail more lines and let go.

3 days deep no fucking sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.