• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm good point. I'm gonna have to play with it.

Hmm, nope, the compressor is off.

I'm cooking some vegetables with rice noodles right now... it's onions, broccoli, carrots, corn and an apple, chopped/sliced and cooking in a bit of balsamic vinegar, rice vinegar, tamari, salt, papper, berbere spice, and garam masala. Oh yeah and toasted sesame oil. I would have added a little bit of garlic granules if I had any left. When it's all cooked right, I'm going to add some peanut butter, a touch of honey, and nutritional yeast, and toss the noodles in it. I'm pretty fucking excited. :)

Last edited:
Sounds like a nice thing to stirfry :D

I am warming up a portion of a personal chicken ragout recipe, actually it is posted here but no pic: http://www.zwonko.com/lab/kitchen/recipe-chicken-stew-ragout

If you are a vegetarian I can recommend beet bourguignon :)

Damn makes me wanna come up with a recipe that revolves around sweetened balsamic vinegar somehow... I don't think I've heard of that before (everything exists already though of course) anyway hmmm ^
rice noodles? :? huh that's funny... I have some rice flour to fuck around with...

Last edited:
finally got approved for my high-dose chemotherapy. will be going in for it at the end of July. part of me is happy its finally going to happen, part of me is terrified.

30-40% chance that it will cure my cancer.

Sounds like a nice thing to stirfry :D

I am warming up a portion of a personal chicken ragout recipe, actually it is posted here but no pic: http://www.zwonko.com/lab/kitchen/recipe-chicken-stew-ragout

If you are a vegetarian I can recommend beet bourguignon :)

Damn makes me wanna come up with a recipe that revolves around sweetened balsamic vinegar somehow... I don't think I've heard of that before (everything exists already though of course) anyway hmmm ^
rice noodles? :? huh that's funny... I have some rice flour to fuck around with...

Yeah I really like mixing like african/asian flavors with balsamic vinegar (but not a ton of it) and a little sweetness. I mean balsamic is sweet anyway, just also incredibly savory. The nutritional yeast really makes it explode.

finally got approved for my high-dose chemotherapy. will be going in for it at the end of July. part of me is happy its finally going to happen, part of me is terrified.

I'm so glad you finally got approved man. Good luck. <3

Took them long enough, but at least you can go ahead with it now instead of being in limbo... rooting for you dude, we all are <3

I can't imagine what it's like, any part of it, but you're a brave guy.. hang in there, fight and channel that life energy :) Mentality seems to be a factor, but has been sounding for a while now like it already changed you a lot.. have talked plenty with another not to be named BLer personally during his struggle and makes a huge impression to hear about it, he recovered by the way.

Hope you have people who support you, irl besides us I mean... people who don't bail but come closer when shit hits the fan. When huge things happen, it becomes really clear who your friends are I guess (I know from my brother and the terrible thing that happened to his family), a bit of a cliche perhaps but still.

The nutritional yeast really makes it explode.

On a whole other note I guess.... :)

Heard something amazing about yeast, apparently they can bake yeast in the oven and it can come out tasting like chicken when it comes out and is made into chicken broth (bouillon - the french word that is) with no chicken in it..

I'm glad you were finally approved mate <3

You got my thoughts.

Hi PD folks :)

I just got back home after a pretty satisfying vacations. It was my first extended time off in a looonnggg while. Now back to routine with recharged energies.

That's great news pharmakos!

Y'all love to talk on the social. I'm gone for a day and have more than a few stories to read (and listen to). I've been channeling my energy abundance more intentionally today, actually cracked open some docs and went to town writing. My biorhythms are fire AF today, intellect intuition and physical all peaking. Writing is the best thing I can be doing. It's like looking at a 1000 piece puzzle and knowing where every piece fits.

Also, been doing some really esoteric research the last few days... all I will say for now is 'Mene mene tekel upharsin'...and have your eyes open on the SummerFall.

Last edited:
pharmakos...Sending exponential amounts of hope your way. Chemo is a frightening thing, as is the cancer you are battling. I keep you in my heart and prayers. I'm here if you need someone to talk to, as I walk (sometimes crawl) a similar path.

(((HUGS)))

Best of luck to you pharmakos! :) And while I'm at it to everybody else too. <3 (I swear I am not tripping ;))

The love flows freely here <3

Chill on, Ye little balloons of zoink!

Hey, just the other day I was re-encountering Erykah Badu. Have you listened to her bassist's solo project ?

Pretty rad. This album was produced by Flying Lotus. Actually this guy has contributed bass recordings to many flying lotus tracks.

My band and I are playing a show tonight, I'm pumped, I get to debut my new delay pedal (TC Electronics Memory Man). :) I also get to leave work early because we have to set up. My boss is so cool, he used to be a musician and he's always like, yeah, I'll cover for you, do it, good luck.

I took a third of a hit of ALD-52... going for slightly higher than microdose for a bit of mental/creative lubrication. %)

Hey, just the other day I was re-encountering Erykah Badu. Have you listened to her bassist's solo project ?

No, I don't know that one. Sounds interesting, I'm going to give it a proper listen later. I am not even that familiar with Erykah Badus work over all, I should really explore it some more. But I love that particular track I posted, gives me goosebumps every time. :)

So today it was decided here in Germany that homosexuals now can get properly married not just have a civil partnership. Good for them! I mean I really don't understand why people think they need the approval of the state (or the church) to lend legitimacy to their relationship, but if they want it they should have it regardless of their sexual orientation.

Its about that time folks

tumblr_mcw7v1na9r1qh1g19o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.