• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
3am hit. Not sleepy and moaned in pleasure. The idea cbd with terpsolate is not psychoactive.....uhhhn not not feeling it....I feel this!!

^I've had acid trips like that; perhaps it's not a consistent effect? With the price per dose ratio though, I doubt anyone will ever find out :\

Actually, it sounds an awful lot like my experiences with HBWR seeds.

The few existing reports all claim it has a heavy bodyload and sickly feeling too.

The few existing reports all claim it has a heavy bodyload and sickly feeling too.
I do have one more tab to see if it's consistent or just me. I'll probably give it a few weeks and drop that one then make a report comparing the two

It sounds like it would be fun without the sick feeling, I love begin sedated and have been looking for a substance that would feel similar to LSD crossed with morphine for some time. The dissos don't really do it for me because I don't want to be disconnected, just relaxed.

I got bad news this morning, best friend ended up in jail for a week. Don't let the police ever catch you doing shit because they'll never leave you alone. He had a stint with alcohol and got a DUI almost a decade ago now, he would have been fine but the suspension broke under the car and they made him blow when they showed up. He blew just over the limit and had to deal with all the bullshit for years until he got his license back. 6 months ago he had half a beer with supper and got in his new car to ride home, the fucking ball joint gave out and he found himself on the side of the road with a broken car again. He'd just gotten someone to stop and was getting ready to leave with them when bluelights rolled up. The passer-by put him out of the car because he didn't want to be involved. They saw a prior DUI and had him blow again, it barely registered but any amount was too much. He paid $500+ for classes this time hoping to avoid jail, the counselor felt so bad for him that she sent over a letter of recommendation, fucking judge locked him up anyway. All they care about is the money. Now he's going to have to pay the state for the right to drive his car around for the next few years. Bastards.

Going to go see him today and take him some books. I'll probably sneak him in something fun too, anything to make it more bearable.

It sounds like it would be fun without the sick feeling, I love begin sedated and have been looking for a substance that would feel similar to LSD crossed with morphine for some time.

Have you ever tried morphine whilst on LSD?

I'm ashamed to say I take opioids with acid surprisingly often now. It does exactly what it sounds like it would; albeit, the psychedelia is definitely toned down. If I take more acid or less opioids, that usually brings back the swirlyness.

I've combined many psychedelics with various opiates. Tbh, its always just added a hint of physical euphoria but overwhelmed by the psychedelic. Opiates and dissociatives are pleasant though.

I got hiiiigh, mannnn. On weed! And now I'm cooking a lot of food. I'm currently getting a tomato pasta sauce started, sauteing some onions and garlic and carrots with olive oil and black balsamic vinegar, and then add a lot of tomatoes and basil, oregano, white wine and white balsamic vinegar and simmer it until it's a sauce, then mash the chunks up some. Gonna be so good. :)

And after it gets started, I'm making a chicken pot pie in a pie pan... gonna make my own chicken broth from the chicken I am cooking and make a white wine-style gravy filling.

Make a cream gravy style filling is my advice.

That happens to be precisely what it is. :) Saute vegetables (carrots, potatoes, asparagus and green peas), then add flour so it's a vegetable rue basically, then add white wine broth until it's... cream gravy pie filling. Oh, and then add cream. =D

I don't consume dairy much anymore, or meat, but my girlfriend's gone for a while and the reason I started eating the way I have been now is because I wanted to be able to make food we could both eat. I've grown to love it actually, but at the moment I want meat and dairy in the food I'm eating for the next week and a half. :)

That sounds delicious, Xorky!

Opioids and psychedelics is one of my favorite drug combos. The opioids help smooth out any physical effects and mute "the fear." Perfect for a relatively light/recreational trip. 2CB + hydrocodone feels sooooo good. Haven't had any opioids or psychedelics around for a while, though... At least I have weed again.

That happens to be precisely what it is. :) Saute vegetables (carrots, potatoes, asparagus and green peas), then add flour so it's a vegetable rue basically, then add white wine broth until it's... cream gravy pie filling. Oh, and then add cream. =D

I don't consume dairy much anymore, or meat, but my girlfriend's gone for a while and the reason I started eating the way I have been now is because I wanted to be able to make food we could both eat. I've grown to love it actually, but at the moment I want meat and dairy in the food I'm eating for the next week and a half. :)
Nothing beats a good rare steak though :(

Yeah rare and medium rare steak is really good. I can think of plenty that beats it though, these days. As I've gotten older I've craved steak less and less.

Man I didn't realize my base recipe I got proportions of ingredients from makes 2 whole pot pies. 8o I'm gonna freeze this other one pre-bake so I can bake another pot pie with zero effort in the near future. :)

Time to smoke more weed now... it's fun to have a serious weed night from time to time.

Have you ever tried morphine whilst on LSD?

I'm ashamed to say I take opioids with acid surprisingly often now. It does exactly what it sounds like it would; albeit, the psychedelia is definitely toned down. If I take more acid or less opioids, that usually brings back the swirlyness.

I have but I can't mess around with morphine any longer, plus it takes way too much orally to get me where I want to go. Morphine was my DOC for a long time, was my Great Grandfather's and Grandfather's too. It runs in the family.

I love cuddly kitties. :) Oh, here comes one now!

I found some hordenine I forgot I bought. Woke up feeling really lethargic, but I gotta say eating 50mg of hordenine followed by my regular caffeine dose really does make the caffeine more effective. I feel very ready to go start working out again. Now to get a few work tasks done so I can take an hour and do that...

Should be useful in helping me to actually make an exercise routine again. The hardest part is feeling like you have the energy to go there and then do it.

That workout went great, feeling good today. :) I don't know why shit just rearranged spontaneously in my mind but all of a sudden switching to healthy patterns seems so desirable. I'm going to band again tonight and it's Friday and I told myself I could drink on Friday earlier this week but I don't even want to.

I'll eat a steak once or twice a year. I like it a little rarer each time. On the other hand, making tacos for family really weirded me off meat for a while I think. Cooking this meat from the freezer and it just smelled wrong. Threw it to raccoons and burned some gas as I hit the pedal for fresh meat and when I cooked it I smelled the same thing, I wondered what I was doing!

That was insane but the tacos turned out tasty. I'm mostly chicken and cheese for protein w beans. Happy Friday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.